Hideous

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Beep*Beep*

Another blue colour blinking emerged from the news router, it has been the third time now. However no one were there to even noticed the bleeping noise that was coming from YG's room. 

"Where are YG and Tony? Didnt they know about our scheduled meeting?" Lee Soo Man getting fuzzy from waiting the two to arrive. 

"I'm sorry, we had tried to contact them a few times but no one connected the call. Maybe you should try call them personally." One of the meeting staff replied to him.

"You know we cant risk from....Alright alright i'll give a try." He dialled YG number using his phone. After a few times ringing, someone finally answered the call.

"Hello, did you forgot about the Bluebird?" Lee Soo Man had to use the code when speaking on phone as someone might trace their conversation. Thats why using a news router is more preferrable to avoid being traced.

"No, i didnt. I sensed something serious. I was standing in front of Tony's house right now but no one were there. I did asked his neighbours and they said they havent seen him about a week." YG explained to Lee Soo Man about his late arrival.

"Is that so? Then, i'll cancel the meeting and ask the board member to stay. Oh..one more thing, i'll call our team to standby." Lee Soo Man  giving his response before ended the call.

Lee Soo Man cleared his throat before delivering the information that he obtained from YG.

"There is a situation. Our current keeper has been MIA. Meeting aborted and board members will be needed to stay behind. Thank you." Lee Soo Man also didnt take long to send one to the special team forces through a router.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh..i'm full!" Dara said while putting down her chopsticks.

Chen and Lay look at each other. No one EAT like her.. odd. Both of them quite surprised at how her picking food on the table. She didnt really eat, she just using her chopsticks like a bunny teeth and picking only bits of everything to fill in.

"Waaaaaaah...you guys! I'M HUNGRY DONT TELL ME ITS FINISHED ALREADY!" Chanyeol suddenly barged in running toward the dining table after left out alone when no one notice he sleeping under the bed. He pulled an emergency break on himself when he noticed everyone giving him the ?... faces. Chanyeol felt his ears growing hot that he had to cover them with his hand after he saw the standing Dara got interuppted to wash her dish when he barged in.

"Well...i..think...i have some for you." Dara carefully answered when she looked up at the others. Everyone has their plates slate clean and she had no choice other than offered him her untouched parts.

Kyungsoo secretly motioned Chanyeol to come to his sense when he thought the whole situation was dangerously bizarre. Cl on the other hand kicked Dara's calf as she and Minzy already finished eating. Cl thought on getting out here together so they can breath out at least.

The girls strangely scurried away and went to the kitchen area to wash their dishes.

"The hell is it? Each of them are a bunch of weirdos.." Dara complained about her uneasiness around the boys.

"We are strangely in common ..i think?" Minzy conveyed her opinion. 

"Me too..maybe we have unsettling feelings? Cl done washing her parts and decided to continue their practice when she saw Kris standing near the pillar rubbing his nape. Looks like he wanted to tell something.

"Em..something came up. Our president sent a message asking for a backup. You guys should prepare, we on after 5 minutes." Kris spoked before left immediately.

"So...what about our plan this morning?" Minzy looked at the two with her arm folded together.

"We'll think about something later. Maybe we can drop by after this." Dara walked out with the others trailed her to their mini shelter.

 

--------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter