Shot

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holla!! Update

------------------

Bright light from a large surgical lighthead hitting on her face making its hard to adjusting her surrounding. The light blinded her vision for a while that she had to repeatedly closed and opened her eyes. 

She was going to rub her eyes when she realised her hand stucked. Not only her hand, all of her limb seems to be chained up and she has no way to resolve. 

Oh man..its worst. Bom heard a beeping sound, she didnt know whether it was there the first thing or it suddenly making sound. She looked across of her but she couldnt see because she was lying low on a metal piece. She tried to raise her body a bit and she found a shocking things with her lying place. It has a hollow and rectangular area in the middle which is freely open. Bom thinks it is a bad thing because her back was exposed. 

She barely see underneath her but she noticed a metal like dot appeared really close to her back.For Bom, she really thought it is a dot kind of thing so she just ignore it and find out what is it in front of her instead. Little that she knows, it was a 15 cm needle that pointing out from an empty syringe. 

Again her encounter to find out who is lying across her failed the moment someone pulled the doorknob.

"Aha..awake already? Easier for me." The voice belong to no other than Jiyong. He came again two days after the first 'meeting'.

"What do you want?" Bom feeling quite annoying when he is the only one who keep showing up.

"Cant you see? Its time for another lab rat!" His smile stretched out so wide and combined with his enthusiast looked making he almost like a psychotic who'd love to run crazy experiments. 

Jiyong walked toward the 'thing' that Bom really want to know just now. She just eyed him suspiciously. 

"Soon..miracle will happen..are you ready?" Jiyong looked at the specimen in front of him and of course no one answered him. His words fall silence leaving Bom digesting them.

"Lets get to work..sweetheart." Jiyong laughed as it almost seem his is out of his mind. Bom started sweating out, nervous at what is gonna happen next. 

He is now busy handling the equipments on his specimen and connecting them on the system. Bom watched he worked on it. Furthermore, she didnt understand a thing about the visual appeared on the screen. She also couldnt hope someone would eventually jump in to save her or at least getting some ideas how to escape. 

"Okay,now its your turn." Jiyong appeared out of nowhere and began tightened the chain that was holding Bom all the time before. It is getting shorter that it is impossible for Bom to move her body.

"Shh..dont worry though it might hurt." Jiyong whispered directly to her ear. He pressed something on the control panel. The needle slowly raised up and Bom can feel something penetrating her skin. It then hit Bom, it is a syringe's needle lying underneath her and it is too late for her to panic for this.

Bom saw the smiling Jiyong while she started to feel the needle is going deep under her flesh. It started to sting that made Bom tighten her fist time by time. 

Bom's eyes jutted open and she cant even describing the pain she experience when the needle reached her spinal cord.

"Arghhhhhhhhh...." The last scream that almost sound like a nightmare escape from after the syringe began out all her spinal fluid. Bom collapsed with her teary-eyed.

Jiyong laughed maniacally at the mute Bom, he can even imaging her suffering just by looking at her, outside the sound proof room. He managed to complete the ingredients needed to 'awake' their ultimate weapon. His boss must be proud of his little champion.

Now, Bom is useless. Jiyong thinking on getting rid of her but an idea popped up. He his router hoping Park Jin Young will agree to his brilliant plan. 

"What do you want?" A voice answered from another side.

"Just to say, its all done. Oh, by the way, i've coming out with a better idea. Dont people like surprise? " 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Kris entered their entrance made up from stone walls and pillars. He must say he's impressed with the interior of the house. Noticed a Range Rover and a Lamborghini nearby, he also positioned the van on one of the spot. 

"Assa! Hommie!!" Dara excitedly pulled over the door and leaped off the van before Kris could even shut the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter