Perplexion

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere in the green...

"Now, Ruby dragon tulips the 400th." Kai scribbled the words on his thick memo pad. Only one quarter of the book had things written on. Kai continuously wandering around the nearest plants to the tulips to find out more information about the plant. He found out that the plant has protruded roots with red colour on the root tips and its seeds daggling at the end of the branch with the shape of an egg with shiny red colour. Of course he is not the first one to discover the plant and surely it is not him who named this plant on his will. However he need to locate every single plants that make the list in Shrubbers' Encyclopedia possesed by him through generations.

Ah. I've done a lot today and even skipped my history lessons. Lets call it a day. Kai left the unowned area and headed to the Exo's Pandora. He mouthed several spells before able to put himself in the Pandora. 

It is quite comfy in the Pandora. The members had transformed the place according to their liking. Some growed plants, put their favourite items and even hanged a hammock. Luckily Tao has a great idea in decorating places by putting things that can be used by other members which is the hammock. Kai climbed up Tao greatest idea and began resting his eyes.

It is already dawn when Kai woke up. Holy sh*t! Whats time now? Kris and Suho will kill me! I'm late for the training. Kai quickened his pace with his ability as a luminous hunter. Kai breathed heavily when he reached for the doorknob. He opened the door.

"Damn it! My lungs could have burst. Dont we have training today? Kai looked puzzled toward the other members when he saw them lying around doing nothing and some even sleep.

"Oh hyung, where on earth have you been? By the way, training cancelled. Both leaders are being called by the president." Sehun replied with his eyes glued to his favourite channel.

"I went to the Pandora. But why our president called them? Another mission?" Kai throw his look to Luhan and sat next to him. I am lucky today or else i will end up cursed as a dog digging garbages by Suho hyung.

"I dont know. It was sudden. I doubt that both of them knew what is going on." Luhan told Kai while doing hand-fight with Xiumin picking up for a baozi. Kai also joined the fight as he is too hungry to get his own food but ended being trashed outside by Luhan's luminous.

"Auw..calm your tit$ cant you?" Kai half yelled at Luhan. The culprit is too busy at that point to even mind his random-word-pick problem. He gave up and joined Kyungsoo instead munching popcorn.

 

KRIS POV

Kris had been staring the window all along the way until the van finally pulled off. The atmosphere was dead quiet as Suho also been doing the same thing. Deep down, Kris know that Suho is in deep thinking. Well both of us never heard president voice sounded so urgent before.

I just keep tailing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter