Forteen

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my love! I just finished editing and adding a few parts since it has been here for like two months~~~ I hope this update can bring joy and excitement to you guys! Looking forward for our times together ahead. After this, I might be focusing my writing on Blackbangtan ship <3 Till we meet again ;*

Minzy and Kai arrived at a patches of grass growing in batch next to each other. It was quite easy to spot them as they released some toxin that shimmers around the flower bud. 

African star grass

"It looks like a cluster of stars from a far." Kai relieved they finally found the exquisite grass and now they just need to take them back. It took them 2 hours to reach at the end of the forest as this grasses are the 'fencing' type. 

"We are lucky that your forest is not like the Pandora or else Kris would be a goner." Kai collecting the sown grasses from MInzy hand and packed them into the shrubbers vessel where the plant entering it will be liquified, ready to be consumed as potion.

"Pandora? What is that place?" Minzy kept her blade in one of her shoes compartment. They begin to run making way to the mansion while keeping themselves close to each other. Neither her nor her members even heard about the Pandora. Furthermore, they still having problem in searching for their own identity and powers and staying excluded from others after all this time, really doesnt make them aware of everything outside their perimeter.

" You guys never heard of them? Well, i wouldnt be blaming you guys too because it is sort of dark area and most of the Pandora part were owned by unknown units. We encountered it thanks to my shrubber's ability. It helps me to discover every single place that have plants in it." They keep running for another 20 minutes and no sign of them wears off yet. 

I see. The others should be informed too.

For the next half an hour, they are still running but had to speed down a bit because their energy had drained quite a lot. Its going to take another 40 minutes before reaching the mansion so they concentrating on limiting their energy and directing them for running. They have to be able getting out from this forest as fast as they can.

Cl freezed while supporting Dara from collapsed on the ground. She was stunned, couldnt apprehend what she just told them.

"What do we do?!" Cl eventually gaping at the boys' face for inner strength. She was very lost to the situation that happen to Dara.

Baekhyun immediately instructed Chanyeol to carry her inside and following him along. Cl had to leave the matters on their hand because there is another mission waiting f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter