Reshuffled

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An update! Dear my beloved readers.. i'm going for a hiatus until this April. I just started my last semester this December. Pray the best for my studies (^_~). Lets see..IF AND ONLY IF, i have time..i will update. which i totally cannot promise. Anyway, tq for my subbies. I love you all ♥ Stay tuned

Keep subscribing and comments

I need some motivation of course ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"See you after class." Luhan and Chen waved to other members as the tyres of their van started rolling. 

"I'm hungry. Cook something for me Chen ah. I'll wait for you." Luhan left Chen and slumped himself on the couch and franctically searching for his favourite TV channel. 

" When will i get to eat your cooking then ha?" Chen complained and walked to the kitchen. He took out some eggs, chives,tomatoes and chicken from the refrigerator. He chopped all the ingredients except for the eggs. Then, he heated a pan with some oil before cooking the special omelette. He knows that Luhan really like this special dish. After a few minutes, the smell of the food seems disturbing the sleepy Luhan. 

Luhan went to the kitchen only to find his favourite food is glowing under Chen cooking skills. "Chen! You cook this for me? I'm so happy right now. Ah my dongsaeng." Luhan jumping excitedly near the stove. "Now i am really hungry." Luhan pick a plate on the shelves and he sit at the dining table waiting for his meal. 

"Hang on there. Almost done." Chen sprinkled some pepper on the omelette. "Catch this hyung!" Chen flipped the pan hard and sending the omelette flying toward Luhan. 

"Gotcha! Whoa..it is shining. You want some? Ah..no no..i want this all for my own. Go and get yourself another one. I'll eat first." He stabbed the omelette with the fork and shoved some in his mouth. 

Tsk..really annoying and greedy. Chen just grinned at his stupid action. "Its okay hyung..i'm not even hungry now. I want to sleep. Enjoy yourself..and do me a favor then. Do the cleaning." Chen smiled sheepishly and went upstairs.

Luhan finished gobbled his meal and do as what Chen had said before. Feeling bored, he strolled around the lawn. He looked at the morning sky as the sun began to spread the lengthy light to the world. Chirped sounds from a flock of birds really amused him. He really loves natures. 

"I wish i had someone to spend my favourite moments together." Luhan terrain thoughts got cut off when he realised something hot plastered on his right cheek. 

"Oh sh*t. Ew..its gross!" Realised the bird poops on his cheek making him running inside the house to clean the dirt. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

"Morning Youngbae and Daesung." Dara flashed them her sweet smile. She sat at her table and looking up at Youngbae. 

"Hey, i have something to ask you. If you dont mind." Dara spoked with a low voice.

"Go on. Since when you ask permission to talk to me.." He chuckled. "Do you know any shrubber by any chances?" Dara continued her words. "Lets see..it is a rare one in here. Because shrubber usually enroll in Botanical University and not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter