Disregard

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now, hand me the prophecy! There's no point of keeping it. Its not like you will be able to meet your family again." JYP laughed histerically, he stepped on a head of young boy dead body. 

Tony gritted his teeth in anger. He still remember his wife and son whimpering in fear. They are begging him to spare them but look at the bloody bodies. Whatever happen, he is not going to leak the prophecy because there is no meaning of live anymore. 

How can someone live as normal as before when they just witnessing their beloved are chopped into parts. Its a horror.

"I should have know that you are the one in this mess! I..." Tony started to sob because of his foolish action believing JYP.

"SHUT THE UP. ALL YOU DID IS NOTHING BUT SAYING THE SAME THING AND IT MAKE ME SICK OF IT!" JYP slashed his samurai blade cutting Tony's right arm. 

Tony shrieking in the unutterable pain losing his arm. Blood splattered on their faces and the wall, his clothes soaking with blood. His soul and body are being tortured for God know how many times. He didnt have any energy left to weep but his body cannot contain any more pressure or it might break.

"Jiyong, come in." JYP called Jiyong via intercomm. He is going to use the final method to make him speak.

Jiyong entered the room with a syringe filled with a purple fluid. He smirked at the helpless Tony. He then turned to JYP and handed him the syringe.

"Have fun with my baby!" He clapped his hand, electrified at how it will turn out. Tony hang his head low, he is ready to accept whatever things that might happen but he will never break his promise to his friends and the special force department.

JYP came closed to him and injecting the whole liquid into his only arm left.

Jiyong sipped on a cup of coffee waiting at how his magic will work, he also poured another cup for JYP.

"Come and sit first. Its going to take a few minutes to work." He showed his gummy smile to JYP. His boss happily take his offer and sat next to him.

"To our future!" They clanked their cups together.

Meanwhile Tony, he started to feel his head jammed with blurry images. He is experiencing heavy hallucination but he just let the his brain rummaging on the memories because he cannot do anything to make it stop.

For a second he felt like he is having a breakfast with his family and for another second, he is in the office working on their mission. He couldnt see JYP and Jiyong in front of him anymore, he lost track of everything.

The drug in his system actually give hallucination and make people feel as they were in the real situation.

Tony felt he is really working with his team. Attending the P9 meeting as scheduled because he received a prophecy today. He went sharing the prophecy to his team members. It didnt stop there but he continue the day as he would be and it c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter