Special force

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's POV

Everything is unclear. Oh my gosh, i'm having a headache thinking about this. Wait a minute..where am i? I blinked my eyes a couple time.

An unfamiliar surrounding greeted me. Why am i here? Why alone? I really hate questions. I forced myself to keep my eyes open. I tried to rise my upper body to have a better clue about this place.

With difficulty i managed to stand up on my two feet. I walked toward a window.

"Hey! Watch it unnie. I might get hurt.". I can hear someone yelling outside.

A blonde lock stand with a furious face.

"Ops..sorry Chaerinnie". A girl with a beanie replied.

While....another one with red head is busy throwing her daggers on the target with all kill.

What a weird situation, my small brain start to interprete the view.

What is this place? It looks so modern and....clean? Maybe because the only colour that i can see right now is freaking WHITE.

"OMO, she's awake". The girl name Chaerinnie or sort of it shrieked making me flinched. 

What now...i can see all of them looked at me. I tried to step back a few steps however i ended up stumbled on the floor.

"Look Chaerin, you scared her". They ran to me and helped me up.

"Hei, i'm M-I-N-Z-Y " said the red head girl while bobbing and popping around. I just had my confused look. Realize about that, she said sorry for her manners.

"Dont mind her, btw i'm Dara." The beanie girl take her hand while smilling to me. I hesitated to grab her hand, i dont realize that i was poking a hole on her hand with my eyes. "Oh, it's okay. I dont bite." She said with a reassuring smile. I reached out my hand and shake her hand. I tried to smile but nothing happened.

Stupid Bom! Why are you being like this...stuttering and shaking is just not my style you know..I sighed.

Well loud enough for them to hear and they were taken aback.

"Oh, i'm sorry..i didnt mean to offend you guys." I stated feeling guilty.

"Whoa..finally you talk, i'm the last one and my name is chaerin or to make it simple Cl. You can call me either one." She smiled sweetly. 

"Oh, i forgot..my name is Park Bom...and..can someone tell me what is happening?I am sort of lost." I tried to get their attention.

"Well, it is a long story. But dont worry, we've got all the time we need. Now lets get some food for you." Dara said while dragging me along with her to the kitchen. Cl and Minzy also tagging along.

After looking at the not-so-normal food, well i mean it is not anything i have seen before. It consist of a few bottles of liquid with strange label on it. Its freaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter