EPILOGUE

7th Broken Heart

1 year later

 

“Mom, I think I’m going to cry.” Jinyoung said as Yerin walked out of her room.

She rolled her eyes at her brother. “You’re even being more dramatic than Mom, oppa.”

“I just can’t help but feel proud that you’re finally graduating. Plus, you’re the class valedictorian. My baby girl.” He faked a sob.

“Mom, can you please make oppa stop? His acting is making me wanna puke.”

Mrs. Park laughed at her children’s interaction. She planted a kiss on Yerin’s forehead. “Congratulations, Yerin. I’m sure Yejun’s very proud of you up there.”

She smiled. “Yeah, I hope he is. I think he’s also happy for me and Mark. I introduced Mark to him before.”

“That’s good to hear. We’re all very proud of you. Now, let’s go or you’ll be late.”

 

After the long boring speeches, they were finally announced as graduates.

“We graduated! We already graduated!!!” Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae jumped up and down.

“I can’t believe they’ll be college students soon. I think their minds are still in pre-school.” Jimin said as the two of them laughed.

Yerin felt a peck on her cheek. “Congratulations.”

“Thank you, Mark.” She smiled at him.

“Dear, let me take a picture of you two.” Mrs. Park said.

Yerin smiled at the camera while Mark kissed her cheek. “Aren’t you two the sweetest?” She cooed at the two.

“Group photo!” Jackson said as everyone posed in front of the camera.

 

Just like her brother’s graduation, they held a mini party in their house. While everyone was busy eating, Mark signaled Yerin to follow him.  He opened her room door.

“Open the lights.” He said.

She did as told and once the lights opened. She squealed as she saw a cute little puppy on her bed. “Mark! She’s so cute!” She pecked his lips.

She looked at the puppy’s name tag. “Coco.” She read. “Hi, Coco. I’ll be your Mom from now on.” She kissed the puppy. “And here’s your daddy! Isn’t he so sweet?”

“Thank you, Mark. This is the best graduation gift ever.”

“You’re welcome. I’m glad you love it.”

She left her room with Coco in her arms and Mark trailing behind her.

“Mom! Oppa! I finally have a baby!”

Upon hearing that, Jinyoung choked and immediately rushed out of the dining room.

“Oh my goodness! I swore I was ready to beat Mark up! I thought he got you pregnant!” He held his chest above his heart once he saw the puppy in his sister’s arms.

The guys crowded her cooing at the cute puppy.

“I want a puppy too!!!” Youngjae whined.

“Hyung! We want to have a puppy too. Where’s our gift?” Yugyeom told Mark.

He rolled his eyes. “Stop acting like babies, you three. You’ll be college students soon. You guys won’t get a girlfriend if you don’t get manly.”

“JB-hyung! He’s the one who wanted to have a puppy. He whispered it to me just now. I just passed the message. I don’t like puppies.” Bambam accusingly pointed a finger at his hyung.

“Why did I get involved? Jackson and I are busy eating here.” JB said.

“You’re hopeless, Bambam.” Jimin shook her head at him as she continued eating.

He pouted. “But I want to be manly though…”

 

They laughed heartily at him.

“No worries, Bam. I’m sure you’ll find a girl who’ll love you just the way you are.” Yerin ruffled his hair.

They continued to chat and joke around. Yerin smiled at the sight in front of her. This is family. She could never be much more grateful with everything she has. She’s contented. She looked at Mark as they stared lovingly at each other, like they could read each other’s thoughts.

“I love you, Mark Tuan.”

“I love you too, Baek Yerin.” He captured her lips and kissed her passionately.

She giggled and pulled away when she felt Coco her cheek. “Aw, baby is jealous. Mommy and daddy love you too, our cutie pie.”

She and Mark chuckled and joined the conversation going on.

 

(A/N: That's the end, everyone <3 i hope you love my story. I'm really grateful to all my readers! Thank you so much and I love you all ^^)