Chapter 12

7th Broken Heart

(A/N: Hello guys~ I'm sorry I haven't been updating. The holidays kept me busy. Hope you'll forgive me TwT I made a double update so if you haven't checked Chapter 11,  go read it first <3 Love you all!)

When the last bell rang, Yerin couldn’t but feel excited as she would be hanging out with her girl friend. It felt like forever since the last time they hangout.

“I’m glad we could have some time alone together. It’s so chaotic with the guys.” Jimin said as they were walking around the mall, window shopping.

“Yeah, but I’m glad we have them. You guys really helped me a lot and I’m very grateful.”

“It’s nothing. That’s what family do, right? We’re also grateful to you. You gave us a chance to show you that we could be trusted and be your family.”

Yerin smiled to herself. “Yeah…thanks to someone for bringing me back to my senses. If not for him, I could’ve already disappointed everyone.”

Jimin narrowed her eyes to her best friend. “And who’s that someone? Him? So, it’s a guy…perhaps, JB-oppa?!”

“Yah. Why does everyone think that there’s something between JB and me?”

“Well, he’s obviously interested in you. Even your brother can see that. What about you? Are you interested in him?” She teasingly nudged Yerin.

“Well, he’s really nice and caring, but…”

“Don’t tell me you like someone else?!”

Mark instantly popped in her mind. She shook her head for even thinking about him. “No, it’s not like that. It’s just…”

“I get it. I know the wound in your heart is still there. No worries. There’s no need to rush. Just remember he’ll be very happy for you if you finally find the right person for you. Speaking of, are you still paying him a visit?”

 Yerin sighed. “It’s been hectic these past few days, but I managed to visit him twice or thrice a week.”

“Inform me if you’ll visit him again, let’s go together.”

Yerin nodded. “Of course, sure.”

“But for now, let’s eat. I’m starving!” They both laughed at Jimin’s statement and went to look for a place to eat.

 

 

Yerin immediately sent JB a message once she and Jimin decided to call it a day. The two of them were waiting in front of the mall for him.

“You guys don’t even have shopping bags with you! What did you guys do in there for you to take so long? *sighs* Girls.” JB whined as he arrived.

“Well, it’s none of your business, oppa. Since your chauffer is already here, I’ll be going.” Jimin said.

“Wait. Where are you going? You’re place is the same way as ours.” Yerin asked.

“I have to pass by a friend’s place first. I’ll be leaving her to your care, JB-oppa. Bye!” She winked at her and Yerin immediately figured that she’s lying. She wanted her to be alone with JB. She shook her head at her friend’s action.

“Let’s go?” JB asked and she nodded.

The walk to their house was quiet, but comfortable. “Are you busy tomorrow?” JB spoke up.

“I don’t think so. Why?”

“You said you wanted to meet my sister. Let’s fetch her from school after classes. How’s that?”

“Really??? Of course, I’d like that. Then we can have some ice cream all together.”

JB chuckled at her. “Sure. You do like kids, huh?”

“Yeah, I think they’re like angels. I just hope she’ll like me though.”

“Don’t worry. You two are so similar. I’m sure you guys will get along. Oh, we’re here.”

“Thank you for the walk, oppa! I’m sorry my brother has to bother you to look after me.”

“I don’t mind. Even if he didn’t ask me, I’d look after you.”

He was intently staring at her and she didn’t know what to do. She was very grateful for being saved from the situation when a clearing of throat was heard. She shyly looked away to see her brother who also just arrived in front of their house.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. Take care. I’m excited for tomorrow.” She gave JB a small smile.

“Yeah, see you.” JB awkwardly gave Jinyoung a pat on his shoulder before leaving.

 

“What was that about?” Jinyoung raised his brow at her once JB was out of sight.

“Oppa! You must be so tired! Let’s get inside. Mom must be waiting for us. He.he.he…” She dodged his question and awkwardly dragged him inside.

 

She immediately rushed to her room before Jinyoung could interrogate her. She felt the same way as her room’s state: empty.

“Why isn’t that babo here? I just hope he won’t suddenly disappear again.” She talked to herself.

While tidying her stuff, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She smiled and shook her head. “I knew you’re here. Where were you hiding, huh?” She was about to turn around to face him but he tightened his hold around her.

“Let’s stay like this for a while.” He said.

She frowned. “Is there something wrong, Mark? You know you can always tell me.”

He sighed and let go of her. “Nothing. I was just jealous that you were with JB.”

She knows he’s lying but let him be.

“Yerin-ah…I’ll be busy the next few days. I won’t be able to slack around here like I used to. I’m telling you this so you won’t be paranoid again about me disappearing.”

She chuckled at that. “I understand. Just come back soon or JB might steal me.” She , but Mark bit his lip and frowned at that.

“I need to leave now.” He gave her a small smile before leaving through the window.

Yerin felt a heavy feeling in heart, like it was wrong that she let him leave. She shrugged the thought off and tried to look at the positive side.

 

Jinyoung was finishing some paperwork for the student council and he couldn’t finish it because some previous records were missing. He quietly entered his ‘ex-room’ which is now Yerin’s room. He was looking through the study table when he noticed her pad. He flipped the pages and was flabbergasted, frown forming on his face upon seeing what was written on the paper.

 

The next day, Yerin immediately rushed out of their room once the last bell rang. She met up with JB at the gates.

“Ah…so you two got a date, huh? Yerin couldn’t keep calm the whole day.” Youngjae said.

“Oh! Are you two already…?” Yugyeom trailed.

“Junior hyung will be mad!” Bambam teased.

“You guys are no help at all. Can’t you just support them?” Jackson said.

“No, no. It’s not like that. JB will just introduce me to her little sister and I’m just really excited.”

“Sounds like a date to me.” Jimin said as she and the guys hi-fived.

Yerin gave her a ‘not-you-too’ look.

“I’m sorry guys but we need to go. Don’t want to keep my sis waiting.”

Yerin followed JB’s lead as they can still hear the howling teases of their friends from afar.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!! <3

my SNS accounts:

facebook.com/Jeiah0102

twitter.com/Jeiah0102

instagram.com/Jeiah0102