Chapter 26

Love is so Bad

 

Donghae’s POV
 
I was getting ready to head to the YG building to show the girls the new dance moves.  I looked over at our bed and saw Hyejin sleeping soundly.  She must be really tired…. Poor baby. I can’t believe she’s pregnant again.  I can’t believe we’re going to be parents again. Haein, this time I won’t mess up.  I went over to the bed and leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead.  She was beginning to stir around and she finally opened her eyes. 
 
“Where are you going?” She asked me while rubbing her eyes.
 
“I’m heading to the company to show the girls their dance steps.” I smiled at her. “Go back to sleep.” 
 
“Don’t I get a hug and kiss first?” She pouted at me.
 
“Why are you so cute?” I laughed at her while pulling her into a hug. “I’ll be back in a bit okay? If you crave anything, just call me and I’ll get it for you on my way home.”
 
“Well I do feel like cupcakes. Can you get me some on the way home? And I do feel like corn. Oh while you’re at it can you get me Korean BBQ?!” She asked me excitedly.
 
“Yah. Why are you such a fatty?” I .
 
“Shut up. I’m carrying your baby so I’ll eat whatever I want.” She said while poking me on my side.
 
“I’m sorry baby. I’ll get them for you when I’m heading home okay?” I broke the hug and gave her a kiss on the lips. “Go back to bed and call me if anything okay? I love you.”
 
“I love you too.” She smiled at me. “Wait. Can’t you hug me for five more minutes?”
 
“Why?” I laughed at her.
 
“I miss your hugs.” She pouted at me while she extended her arms at me.
 
“Aigoo. Why is my baby such a baby?” I and pulled her in my arms again.
 
“I love being in your arms.  I always feel safe when I’m in yours.  You’ll always protect me right?” She mumbled in my chest.
 
“I’ll always protect you.  You and the baby.  I’ll never let anything harm you guys.”
 
“I like the sound of that.” She sighed. “You should go now or else you’ll be late. Mr. Yang doesn’t like it when people are late.”
 
“Alright. I’m off now okay? I’ll see you in a few hours.” I broke the hug and got off the bed.
 
“WAIT!” She shouted.
 
“What?” I looked at her.
 
“Another goodbye kiss?” She pouted.
 
Lee Hyejin, why are you so adorable?
 
I finally arrived at the YG Building and ran into Jiyong.
 
“Hyung. Why are you here so early?” He asked me.
 
“I just wanted to finish the dance steps and show it to the girls.” I told him.
 
“Ah. I see.”
 
“Why are you here early?”
 
“I’m producing some demos with Teddy hyung.”
 
“I see.”
 
“Where’s Hyejinnie?” He asked me.
 
“She’s at home. She’s not feeling really well.” I smiled at him.
 
“Is she okay?”
 
“De. She’s pregnant again.”
 
“WHAT?! REALLY?! DANG YOU GUYS WORK FAST!” Jiyong shouted.
 
“What do you mean we work fast?!” I asked him.
 
“You guys just got back like two/three months ago and now she’s pregnant again. Dang hyung. You’re the man.  Congrats hyung. Please take care of Hyejinnie this time and let nothing happen to her. We should all hang out some time. I know Teddy hyung wants to chill with you but he hasn‘t had the time to ask you yet.  I know the Big Bang members want to too.  Let‘s just say all the YG boys want to hang out with you. You know what that means right?” He smirked at me.
 
“Sigh. I guess I have to go through this sooner or later right? Just give me a date and time and I’ll make it for sure.  You guys better go easy on me!  I don‘t want my child to be fatherless.” I whined.
 
“Don’t worry. We’re not that mean hyung.” He smirked.
 
“Whatever. I’ll see you later Jiyong. And I promise you that I won’t hurt her anymore.” I smiled at him and waved bye to him.  I walked into the dance studio and tried to finish the choreo so I can show it to the girls. 
 
After three hours, I was done with work and Yang hyung let me go home.  I was on the way to the cupcake store to buy Hyejin some cupcakes when I heard my phone ringing.  It was Sunye.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Oppa?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Are you busy? Can we meet him?” I guess I can so I can tell her straight out that I’m with Hyejin again.
 
“No I’m not. I’ll go to you. Where are you?”
 
“I’m at the JYP building. Just meet me there then.”
 
“Alright. I’ll see you in a bit.”
 
I finally arrived at the JYP building and I ran into the 2PM boys.
 
“Hyung!” Wooyoung called me.
 
“Oh. Hi Wooyoung.”
 
“What are you doing here hyung?” Junsu asked me.
 
“Sunye called me and asked if we can meet up.” I told them.  Their eyes went wide.  Nichkhun didn’t say anything to me… all he did was stare at me.
 
“Hyung. Are you really with Sunye?!” Junho asked.
 
“Ani. I’m with Hyejin again. I’m here to tell Sunye to leave Hyejin alone from now on.” I told them.
 
“Don’t hurt Hyejin anymore hyung. She went through a lot and we all had to pick up the broken pieces you caused.  I’m warning you for one last time… if you ever hurt her again, I’m not going to forgive you.  I’ll make sure that you guys never get back together again.” Nichkhun warned me.
 
I’m not mad though. It’s understandable.  She means a lot to him and he’s only looking out for her.  I’m glad that Hyejin has so many people looking after her.
 
“I won’t. I promise you. I’ll never hurt her again. I’m not letting her go this time.” I told him.
 
“That’s good then hyung. Go find Sunye and talk to her.” He smiled at me.
 
I walked into one of the rooms where Sunye was located and found her sitting on the floor with Haelim.
 
“Oppa. You’re here. Haelim you can leave now.” She told her.
 
“What’d you need to talk to me about?” I asked her.
 
“Sit down oppa. Let’s talk.” She told me.
 
“I don’t have much time. Just talk.”
 
“Is it true that you’re back with Hyejin?” She asked me.
 
“De. I’m back with her and I’d like it if you leave her alone from now on. She’s pregnant and I don’t need her stressing out over nothing.”
 
“I-I don’t get it oppa. You said you didn’t love her anymore!” She shouted at me.
 
“I was confused back then.  I thought she betrayed me but I misunderstood everything back then.  I didn’t say I don’t love her anymore. I just said I don’t know if I still or not.”
 
“That’s the same thing oppa!”
 
“It’s not. I’ve never really stopped loving her.  Even if I did, I don’t think I can ever love you Sunye. I only see you as a little sister and nothing more then that.”
 
“Y-you led me on. How could you?!”
 
“I didn’t lead you on. I treat everyone like that. You just misunderstood my actions towards you.  I already told you from day one that I can’t love anyone other than Hyejin.  She’s the only one in my heart.”
 
“I-I thought that I would’ve had a chance with you.  Why does she even have to come back! If she didn’t come back then you would’ve been mine!” She yelled.
 
“Ani. Even if she didn’t come back, I wouldn’t still love you.  Even when I was doing my military duties, Hyejin was the only one on my mind. Just let me go now Sunye. Find someone better.” I told her.
 
“I DON’T WANT ANYONE ELSE! I JUST WANT YOU OPPA! WHY CAN’T YOU SEE ME AS A WOMAN? WHY CAN’T YOU LOVE ME?!”
 
“You really need to stop this Sunye.  You’re just hurting yourself.  Just let go of me from now on.  You should move on.”
 
“I don’t want to.”
 
“Then I’m sorry. I already tried warning you but you didn’t listen. I don’t think I can talk to you then.  Stay away from Hyejin from now on. If I ever see you bothering her or hurting her, I won’t forgive you.” I warned her one last time before leaving the room.
 
I was about to leave the building when I felt a hand pulling back and that person pulled me into a kiss. What the hell? I saw Sunye kissing me.  I pushed her away and before I could say anything I saw Hyejin in front of me.
 
“So much for promising me that you won’t hurt me again.” She said and walked off.
 
“HYEJIN!” I shouted after. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING SUNYE?!”
 
“If I can’t have oppa then no one can.” 
 
“You’re crazy. Stay away from me from now on. Stay away from all of us.” I told her coldly and ran after Hyejin.
 
Hyejin’s POV
 
I was at home waiting for Donghae to come home with all my goodies! Just thinking about it made me drool. Hehe.  I can’t wait for the corn and the cake!  I looked at the time and he was already gone for three hours.  I wonder if he’s done yet.  I shouldn’t call him since he’s working.  I my TV and started watching the Korean drama the TV was showing.  I felt my phone vibrating and I looked at the caller ID.  It was Sunye.  What did she want now?
 
“Hello?”
 
“Hey Hyejin. Are you free?” She asked me.
 
“De. Why?”
 
“Can we meet up again. I’d like to apologize for being such a to you. Is it okay if I apologize to you in person?” She asked me.
 
“Um you don’t have to do it in person. It’s fine.” I told her.
 
“Ani. I want to. Come to the JYP building. I’ll be waiting for you. Bye.”
 
What the hell? Just yesterday she was yelling at me and now she wants to apologize.  She has crazy mood swings.  It’s worse than mine sometimes.  I got up from bed and got dressed and headed towards the JYP buildling.  I saw two people kissing in front of me and I looked closer… it was Donghae and Sunye! What the hell is going on?! Why are they kissing?! They broke off the kiss and Donghae turned and saw me.  His eyes widen.
 
“So much for promising that you won’t hurt me again.” I told him coldly and walked away.
 
He betrayed me again.  I’m so stupid for trusting him.  Why does he always have to go back to her?! He just told me last night that he didn’t love her and here he is now kissing her!  I went to the park and cried my eyes out.  I looked at my tummy and started rubbing it. I’m sorry baby. I’m sorry for being so weak. I’ll be a stronger person for you. I’ll protect you from now on.  Your appa’s a bad person. We don’t need him anymore.
 
Lee Donghae. You’re a jerk and I can’t believe I fell for lies again.