Happy Birthday daddy

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~All of Yoongi's signs are in italics. Also I forgot to mention, if anyone speaks around Yoongi or Yunsoo, they also sign it so that they can uderstand too (if they know SL). Warning for hate comments in the chapt :( THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER IM SO SORRY LOL~~

 

 

 

"DADDY! WAKE UP!" Jimin groaned as the bed bounced, both of the twins jumping on the mattress. He opened his eyes and smiled, even when woken up so harshly, Jimin couldn't feel annoyed at them. "Daddy, wake up!" Jisoo cheered, grinning widely. "I'm up, I'm up," Jimin whined, rubbing his eyes. He noticed that Yoongi wasn't besides him. "Where's daddy?" He asked, signing for his son. "Daddy's waiting for you!" Jisoo explained, getting off the bed and tugging on his arm. Yunsoo jumped off the bed and held the door open while she led Jimin out the room. Jimin eyed the living room, but found no signs of Yoongi. He raised an eyebrow and looked at his kids, "I don't see him." -One minute, wait one minute- Yunsoo signed, frowning. "He's coming at any moment," Jisoo added, looking towards the kitchen.


And sure enough, Yoongi emerged from the kitchen seconds later, a cake in his hands with lit candles on top. "Happy birthday daddy!" Jisoo sang, eyes sparkling. Yunsoo signed the same words, grinning his biggest grin. Jimin clapped his hands to his mouth in shock, but he couldn't stop his giggles, and he pulled the twins in for a hug as Yoongi came closer. Jisoo sang happy birthday, and Yunsoo signed it, and Jimin just smiled like an idiot. "You have to make a wish, daddy!" Jisoo reminded, and Jimin thought about it for a second. "There's nothing left to wish for," he admitted, blowing out the candles and kissing Yoongi. Yunsoo tapped Jimin's leg to get his attention, -can we have cake for breakfast?- -For breakfast?- "Please daddy!" Jisoo whined, and the two pulled their best puppydog faces. Jimin smiled and scooped Yunsoo up into his arms, nodding his head. 


-This is only for today. Because today is a special occasion, okay? Don't expect cake for breakfast all the time- Jimin signed sternly as Yoongi cut the cake. -We won't- Yunsoo smiled, gripping onto his spoon impatiently. "Are daddies having cake too?" Jisoo asked. Jimin winked at her, "of course we are!" He left the 2 to chat happily and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's stomach, kissing his neck. Yoongi hummed, and turned his head so that they could kiss, before placing slices of cake on plates and handing two to Jimin and carrying the other two himself. 


The four ate cake in silence, relishing the sweet vanilla taste mixed with strawberries and whipped cream. Yoongi giggled suddenly, and Jimin frowned, -what?- "Daddy you have cream on your nose," Jisoo informed, handing over her napkin. Jimin was about to wipe himself when Yoongi stopped him, -wait there for a second- he signed, getting up from his seat and leaving the room. He came back soon, however, with his camera. Jimin laughed and rolled his eyes. -Smile- Yoongi instructed before angling his camera. Click. The twins climbed down from their seats, -it's better with us- Jisoo explained, grinning for the camera. Click. Jimin grinned and stuck his finger in the cream, wiping some on the twins' cheeks. "Daddy!" Jisoo complained, but she was laughing and Yunsoo was squealing happily. Click.


Yoongi took a lot of photos, some where the 3 posed directly, and some where they messed about, covering each other with cream and strawberry sauce. -Daddy, can I take a picture of you and daddy?- Jisoo signed, and Yoongi grinned so widely and waved her over. He taught her what to do, what buttons to press, and then he handed over the camera. "Ah it's heavy," she complained quietly, but she held it firmly, testing out the different angles while Yoongi stood besides his husband. Jimin smiled at him and wiped some cream on his cheek. Yoongi giggled, and the pair smiled for Jisoo. The picture was obviously not taken by a professional; unfocused and a little blurred, but Jimin and Yoongi loved it. They both praised her and asked her to take more pictures, to which she replied, "maybe later, my arms are tired," and Yoongi laughed. 


Jimin had asked his friends not to come over this year, simply wanting to spend time with his family, so they all called instead. Taehyung demanded a video call, because he wanted to see the twins. "It's my birthday and you're more interested in the twins?" Jimin joked. "Of course, I love them more than you," Taehyung answered bluntly, and Jimin laughed, "brat." 


Other people called too, a lot of old college friends and friends from work, and even his group of fans in the dance studio who loved to hear him sing. "Oppa! Happy birthday!" "I love you, oppa!" "Oppa, marry me?" Jimin cringed at everyone shouting down the phone, but he still laughed, "thank you, I love you too, and thanks Eunsoo, but I'm already married." When his phone rang with an unknown number, he expected it to be another old friend. He did not expect it to be his mother. "Hello?" "Jimin?" It had been over 10 years since he last spoke to his mother, but he recognised her voice imidiately. 


"Jimin? Is it you?" Jimin stayed silent, mostly because he was too stunned to say anything. "Daddy, who's on the phone?" Jisoo shouted from across the room, and he heard his mother gasp. "Is it oppa? Can I speak to oppa?" She begged, running over to him. "It's not oppa," Jimin said softly, her cheek. With this crucial information, Jisoo lost interest and toddled away to Yunsoo. "Was that Jisoo?" His mother asked, and Jimin's eyes widened. "How do you know about her?" he asked, feeling something in his stomach twist. His mother explained that his aunt (who he'd kept in touch with and regularly sent pictures and videos of the twins) always sent forwards Jimin's photos, keeping her updated regularly. She told Jimin that she missed him and that she was sorry. Jimin kept quiet but he listened, hands fumbling through Yoongi's hair as the older laid on his lap, looking up at him. 


"Will you come over to see me with your family?" His mother asked, and Jimin scoffed. "I married a man, does that suit you?" His voice was cold and harsh, and Jisoo looked up at him, frowning. "I'm sorry, I really am. Mother misses her Jimin and wants to meet her grandkids." Jimin hung up, tossing his phone to the other sofa and scowling. Yoongi sat up, -what's wrong? Who was on the phone?- The twins were looking, and Jimin didn't want them to know, so he excused himself and pulled Yoongi into the kitchen, telling him everything. -You should go to see her. We can all go- Yoongi insisted, but Jimin shook his head. -Why not? She's your mum. She said sorry.- Jimin knew that Yoongi still grieved for his own mother, and not wanting to start an argument or upset him, he reluctantly agreed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Daddy! I want to go to the beach, now!" Jisoo shouted, attempting to pull Jimin towards the sand, but failing. "We can go after we unpack at the hotel and after we greet granny," Jimin explained, ignoring her pouty face. Yoongi looked towards the beach, his hand clasped tightly around Yunsoo's, who was also staring longingly at the sea. Jimin sighed, beginning to walk faster. "Why aren't we staying at grannies house?" Jisoo asked, looking up at him as she ran slightly to keep up with him. "There's no room," Jimin lied. Truthfully, he just didn't want to stay with his mother. He simply wanted to visit her, say hello, allow her to spend a little bit of time with the kids and Yoongi, and then leave and enjoy a break in Busan with his family. He'd put this off for as long as he could, but Yoongi insisted that they went before Winter so that they could play at the beach. 


Even if it was only mid October, it was still chilly, and once they'd checked in at the hotel, Jimin made sure to wrap up the twins in thick coats and long scarves, decorating them both with hats and gloves. They would still be able to play at the beach, but they wouldn't be allowed to go in the water. Before going to the beach, and before seeing his mother, they visited his aunt's shop. "Welc- oh Jimin! Yoongi!" His aunt beamed at them, and she bowed and signed a short conversation, which Jimin was greatful for. Since he made her a guest at their wedding, she'd learnt some basic sign language, although it was only the

Please log in to read the full chapter