Nightmares

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

HELLO!!!! I can't believe I hit 10,000 views. It just amazes me and I'm really thankful that so many people read my stories. It's really nice and makes my heart tingle that people like my writing. I've re-read all of SILY and I feel like since then, I've improved a lot. I hope I can continue to improve my writing as I go along!!! I know I hardly ever reply to comments (it's because I am a shy individual who lives in a shell of self-consciousness) but I do read every single one and my heart warms like Jimin's does when he looks at Yoongi. Anyway I literally have no idea how to thank everyone ;n; 

Also my exams are over and it's been a very emotional rollercoaster kind of week. I wrote this chapter at 6pm last night and finished it at 3am. So please excuse any mistakes or anythinggggg

ALSO I SEE A FEW READERS LURKIN ON MY FACEBOOK!!!! Incredible. (Insert eye-emoji here) I wonder if they know hahaha. Anyway it's fine if you want to befriend me or something, I am only a human who loves Bangtan as much as you do! (Feel free to chat on tumblr hehe)

Here is the twins' nightmares for the anon that requested it PLUS Yoongi POV for the last one. 

I've separated it into 4 different stories, since as individual stories, they're too short. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When: Jisoo is 3!

Jimin woke up to a loud crying sound, and his heart dropped instantly. He knew the cry very well, he knew that it was Jisoo, and he didn't even give himself time to think before leaping out of bed and scurrying into her room. It was a difficult situation; although she was crying loudly, he knew that Yunsoo would still be asleep, and if he turned the light on, Yunsoo would wake up. But if he just approached Jisoo in the dark, she would become more frightened. "Jisoo..." He called, softly. He slowly opened the door, the light from the other room ghosting over his daughter, who looked up, fear in her watery eyes. "Jisoo, it's daddy. Can I come in?" He felt something touch his side and looked to see Yoongi stood besides him. Jimin figured that he must have woken up when Jimin leaped out of bed. "Can we come in?" 


There was a loud sniffle, followed by more loud wailing, and Jisoo nodded, so Jimin walked in and scooped her up in his arms, "baby, did you have a bad dream?" He asked, brushing her hair from her face. She began to cry harder, so Jimin rubbed her back gently and carried her out. Yoongi was checking over Yunsoo, being extra careful so that he didn't wake him. "It's okay now," Jimin cooed, sitting on the sofa with her in his lap. "Daddy..." She cried, and Jimin hugged her closely, hushing her and petting her hair gently. "Daddy's here now, it's okay," he soothed. He watched as Yoongi walked into the room, -YUNSOO is okay.- Jimin sighed in relief. 


Yoongi hurried to the kitchen and brought her some juice in her favourite cup, and Jisoo took it slowly. The older crouched down in front of her and smiled warmly to assure her that it was okay. She was still crying, so Jimin sang to help her calm down; his singing always seemed to work, and it wasn't any different this time. Eventually she calmed down, and softly hiccupped while Jimin finished singing the second lullaby. "You okay, baby?" He asked, quietly, and Jisoo nodded slowly, "keep singing, daddy." Jimin complied. Yoongi remained besides them as he sang, holding her tiny hand delicately. Jimin could tell that Jisoo was still sleepy, because she leaned against his chest and loosened her grip on Yoongi's fingers. He carried on singing until he heard her faint snores. 


Jimin smiled, kissing her head softly. He remained still for a few more minutes, making sure that she was deep in slumber before lifting her carefully into his arms and standing up. Her face scrunched, and Jimin worried that he'd woken her again, but she just sniffled and carried on sleeping. He had to resist the urge to kiss her again. Yoongi hurried into her room and lifted up her blankets, and Jimin carefully laid her in bed, being extra gentle so that she wouldn't wake. Together they tucked her into bed, and Jimin laid her favourite teddy besides her head for comfort. He took one last look at his daughter before heading back to bed with Yoongi. 


He never really knew what Jisoo dreamed about when she had nightmares, but he never asked, either. His main concern was assuring her that she was safe and getting her back to sleep. The details didn't matter, and Jisoo often forgot all about them the next morning. Jimin sighed as he laid back in bed, and he looked at the clock for the first time that night. 5:45am. He sighed and sat up; there was no point in going back to sleep now, since his alarm would be going off in 15 minutes for work. Yoongi shot him a sympathetic look, and Jimin smiled back, -go to sleep- he assured, pecking his husband on the cheek and getting out of bed. It would be a long day today. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When: Jisoo is 5


"Daddy?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Daddy?" Something was tapping his shoulder, and he groaned. "Daddy, wake up." He peeked an eye open. The room was dark and he couldn't see. "Wake up, daddy." Jimin reached out to switch the lamp on. Yoongi stirred besides him, his legs stretching out. He looked at the time. 3:09am. Jisoo was stood besides his bed, a fixed frown on her face. "What's wrong, baby? Did you have a bad dream?" He mumbled sleepily. She only ever came into his room this late when she'd

Please log in to read the full chapter