Taehyung and Namjoon oppa

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~Things with * will be explained at the end!~~

Characters: Tae and Namjoon and ofc the twins aw (tinsy bit of Jimin and a little Vhope in here)

 

Taehyung pouted, "do you really have to go to work?" He watched as Hoseok packed his bag. "I'm sorry, baby," Hoseok cooed, walking towards the bed that his boyfriend led on, "we can spend more time together tomorrow." He brushed some of Taehyung's hair from his face. "Can we at least cuddle before you go?" The younger whined. Hoseok eyed his boyfriend. Taehyung was pouting, the same pout that he knew would get him anything he wanted. Eventually, Hoseok sighed, climbing into bed besides him, "sure. It's not like I'm late or anything, I don't have to be in for another 3 hours." At this, Taehyung smirked, leaning in closer and kissing Hoseok's neck, "great," he muttered.


After an intense make out session, Taehyung kissed his way down Hoseok's torso. They'd both taken their tops off, and all that was left was their boxers. Hoseok swallowed and bit his lip as the younger on his hip. He hooked his thumbs under his boxers and Hoseok shivered in anticipation. "Hobi..." Hoseok took one look at Taehyung and he just knew. The way the younger's eyes sparkled with wonder, and he looked deep in thought, Hoseok knew that Taehyung was thinking about something that was nothing to do with , or anything ual for that matter. He didn't know how the boy could do it. He sighed and wondered what innocent words his boyfriend would come out with this time. "Where should I take the twins today?" He asked, so so innocently. "Are you seriously gonna talk about the twins right now?" Hoseok groaned. That's it, the mood was ruined. He gently pushed Taehyung off him and rolled over. "Hobi, I was gonna continue once you answered," the younger whined. "You can't. My softens when you talk about such things." He adored Taehyung, no, he loved him. But Taehyung had the mind of a child, literally, and even when doing adult things, he would come out with the weirdest things. ("What should we have for dinner? I kind of want peas tonight." "I think Yoongi-hyung insulted me today." "How much is it to go to that kid's museum? You know the one just outside of town?") Hoseok wondered if he was really enjoying himself if he was able to think about Seokjin's cooking or meeting Hoseok's parents.


"Hmm... I don't know. What about the park?" Hoseok suggested while sitting up and dressing himself. Taehyung gasped, "that's perfect! I can take Mongshil too!" He leaped forwards and wrapped his arms around Hoseok's front, kissing his shoulder, "I'm sorry, Hobi. We can continue when you come home from work." Hoseok smiled, "I do love you, you know that? Even if you do ruin the mood with your innocent kid brain." He flicked Taehyung's forehead lightly and the boy grinned, "I love you too, Hobi!" "Oh, and Tae," Hoseok called as Taehyung stood up. "Yeah?" "Take a damn shower before you see the kids." Taehyung frowned, "why?" "Clean yourself of the sinful things we were doing," Hoseok laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Taehyung dropped to his knees, arms wide open as Jisoo came charging at him. "JISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He tumbled back a little at the pure force of her tiny body crashing into his. Jimin didn't even look up from the book he was reading, but he briefly greeted him, so Taehyung nodded. Not that he saw it, since his eyes were glued to the book. 


"Hey, Jisoo-ah, where's Yunsoo?" Taehyung asked, noticing his absence. "He's in the room drawing a picture!" "Ah! What were you doing?" Mongshil nudged his knee, and Taehyung imidiately petted his head, letting him wet stripes across his cheek. "I was the picture," she admitted proudly, "Oppa was drawing me and my mermaid tail, because he's a better drawer than me. But I saw you in the window and I ran to see you!" She rambled on for a few minutes, talking about the colour of her tail and her shell bra, and even though she was wearing her everyday clothes, she showed him as if it was real, and Taehyung went along as always, "wow, Jisoo, your tail even sparkles!" he cheered while petting Mongshil's belly. 


"Do you and Yunsoo wanna go on a walk with Mongshil?" Taehyung asked when she'd finished talking about life in the ocean. He noticed Jimin look up at him and silently cursed himself for not asking him first, he was their father after all. "I mean... If daddy says yes," he added quickly, shooting an apologetic glance at his friend. Jimin agreed, setting down his book, and Jisoo leaped into the air and screeched as she ran into her room, returning seconds later with Yunsoo, signing away at him. When she'd finished, he grinned widely at Taehyung, who's heart swelled. He signed, and Taehyung looked at Jisoo for help. "He asked if Seokjin oppa is coming!" "We can invite him," he offered, smiling at Yunsoo. He grinned when Jisoo translated, running forwards to reach for his coat. Both twins were too small to reach the coat rack, and Taehyung watched in amusement as they both tried to jump and grab their coat, with no result. "Maybe you need a tall handsome prince to reach for you," he said smugly as he grab

Please log in to read the full chapter