Valentines Day!

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Omg I have a lot to say!

Firstly, I worked on a little post that explains why I don't want to cure Yoongi's hearing. I know a few of you think that it would be nice for Yoongi to hear, it's a vew shared by a lot of hearing people, but it doesn't really apply to (a lot of) deaf people :) to make Yoongi hear would be uncomfortabke for him, and it would strip his identity as a Deaf person away :) HERE IS THE POST. Also, there's a reveal about Yoongi's character in there :)

Secondly, I have to announce yet another semi-hiatus (omfg believe me I do not want to) I thought my coursework was due later on in the year but it's literally due in like 2 weeks and I haven't even started writing it up yet omg. (Don't worry, I'm confident that I can do it on time, I have all the research so all I need to do is write it up, really) So I will still write a little, but I won't be posting much! But I will check for requests every day and add them to the list :) UNLIKE THE LAST HIATUS, I'M REALLY UNDER PRESSURE IN TERMS OF TIME BECAUSE THE LAST PIECE OF COURSEWORK WAS SHORT AND THIS IS MASSIVE SO I'M REALLY SORRY I REALLY WILL BE GONE LMAO (although it is half term next week, so I will most likely be able to write more due to free time, but I really need to get a move on. I will still try and update, but the week after the next one, I will most likely not post anything)

Anyway, someone requested a really super cheesy cringy soppy mushy Valentines chapter. So I made it extra cringy (seriously I cringed so much writing this haha!) It's disgustingly cheesy, wow. The reader didn't request what age the twins should be so I made them little cuties, I hope you don't mind! :) Also the poem that's in here isn't mine, I literally found one on google, Idk what some of the words even mean tbh

Does anyone have a Valentines? I don't, really. Does my cat count? If cats count then yes I have a Valentine (my precious kitty aw) 

Don't mean to be soppy but ALL OF MY READERS ARE MY VALENTINE I LOVE YOU ALL

Send requests here and view the list here

Also a reminder that when people speak around Yoongi/Yunsoo, they sign! :)

Also, I didn't know if the reader wanted or not, so there's a scene in the bath that's a little suggestive, but then I kind of skipped onto the next scene, so you can decide if they persued or not ;) ;) ;)

When: twins are 7! (BEFORE chapter 11)

 

 

When Jimin opened his eyes, he did not expect to see balloons scattered across his bedroom. There was about a dozen heart shaped balloons placed besides the bed, forming a considerably neat rectangle shape. It made him laugh a little at how cheesy it was. Yoongi was still sleeping besides him, and Jimin figured that he'd done this while Jimin was sleeping. It was cute, but Jimin had more surprises to come, anyway. He gently woke his husband up with kisses against his shoulder, leading up to his neck, and Yoongi groaned sleepily before opening his eyes. Jimin beamed at him, -what's all this?- Yoongi smiled sleepily, struggling to even keep his eyes open, -a surprise for you- he explained, a lazy grin on his face. 


Jimin straddled him quickly, completely smothering him in kisses, a kiss on his lips, his cheek, his neck, a kiss everywhere. Yoongi's hands came to rest on his hips as Jimin kissed him, and he kissed him back, sweetly, but their kiss quickly became passionate. Jimin wanted things to go further, but it was too risky, and both of them knew it. And it was just as well, because soon, too soon, the door knocked. "Daddy, can I come in?" Jimin smiled against Yoongi's lips, sitting upright. -Jisoo's here- he told, climbing off the older, "come in," he called. 


Jisoo looked around curiously when she opened the door, "what happened in here?" she asked while signing for Yoongi. -It's Valentines Day, a day of love and happiness- Yoongi told, and Jisoo stared blankly at him. -Okay. Can we have breakfast? It's nearly 11am- she reminded, and Jimin nodded, "I'm coming now, sweetie," he sang, getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. -Can I have a balloon please?- Jisoo asked, and Yoongi laughed, nodding. 

 

 

 

"What should we have for breakfast today?" Jimin asked everyone, signing for his husband and his son. -Grilled cheese- Yunsoo suggested, and Jisoo quickly agreed. Jimin smiled, he could have some fun with this. While he waited for it to grill, he spent time cutting cheese slices into heart shapes, lots of them. It wasn't hard, he just used Jisoo's mini cookie cutter to do it. But trying to cut letters out of cheese was proving a lot harder than he originally planned. He managed it though, and he arranged his hearts all over their grilled cheese, and placed his letters on Yoongi's. 


Yoongi grinned when he saw the "I ♥ you Yoongi" on his cheese, surrounded by hearts. He sat laughing for nearly a minute before he finally calmed down enough to sign, -isn't this too cheesy?- he asked, laughing at his own pun, and Jimin laughed with him. But he still kissed Jimin on the lips to thank him. The twins also enjoyed Jimin's decoration, commenting on how pretty it was. They didn't particularly enjoy their constant displays of affection, though. "Daddy that's the 12th time you've kissed each other, stop being gross," Jisoo commented, and Jimin laughed. 


Of course, on Valentines Day, the twins were not forgotten. Jimin bought them each a box of chocolates, and Yoongi bought them small plushies, a pink rabbit for Jisoo, and a blue elephant for Yunsoo. They thanked their parents with kisses and hugs and quickly hurried to the other room to play and eat their chocolates, leaving Yoongi and Jimin alone. -Happy Valentines Day- Yoongi signed, grinning. Jimin grinned back, -Happy Valentines Day. I love you.- 


Jimin stood up and fumbled around in the cupboard searching for the chocolate bar that he'd hidden behind some plates to keep a secret from Yoongi. He spent time decorating it with icing while Yoongi was taking a nap yesterday. It was decorated with pink and white hearts, with "Yoongi and Jimin" encased in one big heart in the middle. Yoongi smiled warmly, -thank you- he signed, standing up and wrapping his arms around Jimin, nuzzling his nose against Jimin's cheek. Jimin smiled. "Gross!" Jisoo shouted as she walked in with Yunsoo, holding one of the balloons from his room. Jimin crouched down to meet their eyes, "daddies are just showing that they love each other, there's nothing gross about that," he explained, chuckling slightly. -Is it daddies special day?- Yunsoo asked, and Jimin nodded.


The twins looked at each other for a moment, seemingly deep in thought. "Can we go to Seokjin-oppas? Please!" Jisoo asked, and Jimin frowned. "You don't need to do that," he said softly, but Jisoo was adamant about it. "Please!! It's reeeeeeally important!" She shouted, stomping her feet. "Why? What are you doing?" "Pleeeeeeeeeease, daddy!" She pouted, and Yunsoo quickly joined in. They were up to something, Jimin could tell from their knowing glances. He found it weird how the twins could practically communicate telepathically. It was strange and Jimin couldn't understand how they always knew what the other was thinking. He sighed loudly as Jisoo began tugging on his sweater, "alright, fine. Let me ask him first, okay?"


Seokjin agreed to have them, since Namjoon and he were celebrating on the weekend rather than today due to Namjoon's work schedules. But Jimin still apologised over and over before he hung up. He watched as the twins scrambled across his garden and into Seokjin's and waited for Seokjin to open the door and let them in before closing his own door. -I wonder what that was about- Yoongi questioned, and Jimin shrugged, -they're up to something I think. We'll find out later.- Yoongi nodded in agreement. 


-What should we do?- Jimin asked. Without the twins in the house, there wasn't really a lot to do. -Let's take a bath- Yoongi suggested, and Jimin grinned, it had been so long since they'd bathed together. He hurried to the bathroom to fill the tub and Yoongi prepared towels placed on the radiator so that they would be warm when they got out. They quickly undressed once the tub was filled, and climbed in. Jimin got in first, and Yoongi climbed in after, leaning back on Jimin's chest, head resting on his shoulder. Jimin sighed contently, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's stomach and gently drawing shapes on wet skin while Yoongi played with the bubbles, collecting some in the palm of his hands and blowing it, creating a shower of bubbles. Jimin thought he was adorable. 


He began placing chaste kisses on Yoongi's ear, neck and shoulders, and Yoongi smiled lazily, -feels good.- Jimin smiled against his skin, began gently on his shoulder, pleased when Yoongi gasped in surprise. The older craned his neck, giving Jimin access to a long stripe up to his ear, and he exhaled deeply. He spun around when Jimin began nibbling on his ear, so that their chests were pressed together and they were facing each other. Yoongi smiled brightly at him, and Jimin couldn't even stop himself from smiling back. Yoongi was so beautiful. Yoongi was his. He was so happy that Yoongi was his. He gently tucked a strand of hair away from Yoongi's face so that he could see his face more clearly. Yoongi was so ing beautiful. He kissed him deeply, and Yoongi's hands came to grip at his nape, his eyes falling closed slowly. 

 

 

 

-This is cute- Jimin commented as they walked into their bedroom after their bath. They were wearing the fluffiest robes they could find, and Jimin thought that Yoongi looked perfectly snuggly. Yoongi grinned, playfully batting one of the heart balloons, -I did it so that you would wake up happy- he told. Jimin pulled him onto the bed quickly and laid down, -I always wake up happy, because you're here- he admitted. He checked the time quickly as Yoongi snuggled into him; in just half an hour, another surprise was due to arrive for Yoongi. For now, he just cuddled up to his fluffy husband, tangling their legs and burrying his nose in Yoongi's soft hair. 

 

 

 

The door knocked and Jimin smiled. Yoongi had fallen asleep, and Jimin almost felt cruel for waking him, he wanted to let him sleep for longer, but he'd been planning this for a week, so he gently shook him awake. -There's someone at the door- he told, and to his surprise, Yoongi sat up quickly. -Open it- he signed, and Jimin frowned. -No, you open it.- -You have to open it- Yoongi insisted, frowning. They didn't have time to argue over it, because the door knocked again. To compromise, they opened the door together. 


Jimin had ordered a bouquet of roses, about 2 dozen, wrapped up neatly for Yoongi. So when he opened the door and the delivery man had 2 sets of roses, Yoongi's 24, and an even bigger bouquet, he was a little confused. Yoongi gasped besides him, and Jimin cocked his head. "Both were ordered to this address," the delivery man helped, "one for Jimin and one for Yoongi." Jimin raised an eyebrow, taking the 24 roses as Yoongi took the bigger bouquet, and he thanked the delivery driver on behalf of both of them, closing the door. -What's this?- he asked, and Yoongi grinned, -I ordered roses for you.- Jimin honestly felt disappointed. Not in Yoongi, no, but in himself. He wanted to surprise Yoongi with these roses and make him grin widely, but Yoongi had out-done him. His bouquet must have had 50 roses in at least. 


But Yoongi still grinned widely as they exchanged their flowers. -Thank you- Yoongi signed, smelling them briefly and hurrying to find a vase. Jimin sighed. He was already thinking of ways to out-do Yoongi in this. Yoongi brought a vase for him too, and they stored their flowers by the window. -Thank you for these- Jimin signed, smiling, -I love you.- Yoongi beamed at him, -I love you.- Jimin was desperately thinking of ways to win over Yoongi's gift. He sat down on the sofa with him and pulled out his phone, doing a quick google search for cheesy love poems. Jimin knew that, if nothing else, Yoongi would get heart eyes at a cheesy poem. When he found one that he liked, the cringiest one he could find, he tapped Yoongi's shoulder and faced him, placing his phone in front of him so that he could look at it when he forgot the words, which he most likely would. -I'm going to sign a poem for you- he explained, and Yoongi grinned and waited. Jimin took a deep breath; he hated cheesy things, they made him cringe and blush and want to melt into the floor from emba

Please log in to read the full chapter