Move

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just another mini story to have some background info (first time is up next)

When: July after their first Christmas (only just completed level 2) 

I'm going on the UK education system ok we finish at Summer (Usually May/June) and have like 6 weeks off idk how it works in Korea or other places sorry

A/N: THE HOUSE HERE IS THE SAME HOUSE THAT THEY LIVE IN NOW OK

 

Jimin slouched on Yoongi's bed and watched as the older carried on stuffing his things into boxes. He looked around the room. It was pretty much empty save for the bed, the closet and the boxes scattered across the room. "I can't believe you're moving," he mumbled to Seokjin, who was helping Yoongi pack. "Aw, are you gonna miss me?" Seokjin cooed, reaching over to ruffle his hair. Jimin frowned, "I'll miss Yoongi, not you." Seokjin gasped dramatically, clutching his chest in mock pain. Yoongi turned to face them and signed to Seokjin, who signed back. Jimin sighed, he couldn't wait until he was fluent and could understand what they were saying. He guessed that Seokjin had told him what he said, because Yoongi reached forwards and hugged him, nuzzling his nose in Jimin's neck. Yoongi pulled back and signed, and Seokjin watched carefully so that he could translate. "I'm gonna miss you. It's only 2 more years until you also graduate, then you can come and.... Wait what?" Seokjin nudged Yoongi and signed to him dramatically. "What did he saaaaaay," Jimin whined. He waited for the two to finish their signing conversation, swinging his legs about impatiently.


"Well apparently I have to look for a new house, because he wants you to live with him when you graduate," Seokjin muttered, returning to his packing. "REALLY?" Jimin shouted, leaping into the air and pulling Yoongi in for a hug. He grinned and nodded, and Yoongi returned the same grin. "Don't get too excited, we need to sit down and talk about this properly. I'm still his carer!" Seokjin warned, but the two ignored him, grinning to each other and attacking each other with kisses. "Gross," the oldest muttered, slipping out the door. 


After 5 minutes of giggling and sloppy kissing, Seokjin returned, "they're here," he informed, signing for Yoongi. Jimin watched as Yoongi tried to lift a box, it was heavy and his arms shook a little. Jimin rolled his eyes, stepping in front of him and taking it from him, "you chose the heaviest one first," he frowned, looking at Seokjin as his way of saying 'sign that for me.' The oldest did sign, and Yoongi shrugged, picking up a lighter box and carrying it. Everyone helped carry boxes to the moving van, although admittedly, Jimin did the most, since he was the strongest. 


When they were done and everything was packed, the moving van driver took directions to the new house, and Seokjin and Yoongi got into their car. "Come see us tomorrow," Seokjin said while putting his seatbelt on. The car window was open, so Jimin took this opportunity to stick his head through and purse his lips, inviting Yoongi for a kiss. "That's disgusting Jimin, you're uninvited," Seokjin muttered, but Yoongi giggled and kissed him. -I love you- he signed before rolling the window up. 


Jimin watched as they drove away. His heart dropped a little. Even though Yoongi was only moving about half an hour away, he knew that he wouldn't see him as much. He wouldn't be able to slip on some slippers and walk upstairs in his PJs to see his boyfriend anymore. He would have to get dressed. Ugh. Jimin would miss the days when Yoongi would answer the door to Jimin in fluffy PJs, and laugh because he too was in fluffy PJs. He would miss their PJ snuggles. Although Seokjin said he could sleep over whenever he wanted, Jimin felt a little bad, because Hoseok also graduated, and Taehyung would be alone in their flat. Hoseok landed a new job at a dance studio and was due to start in 2 weeks, so he would be busy and tired, and he knew Taehyung would miss him a great deal. 


He did go the next day, though. He'd only seen pictures of the house, so he was curious to see what it really looked like. The outside walls were a cream colour, and there was a huge garden which connected with the adjoining house. Seokjin mentioned something about planting a line of flowers to seperate their garden from next doors, "It will look just like a wall, but made of poppies and tulips and all kinds of flowers!" Yoongi opened the door and greeted him with a kiss. As Jimin stepped in, he eyed the room. It wasn't exactly luxurious, with wallpaper peeling off in the corners and shabby carpets, and it looked a little messy, but Jimin figured that it was because they were in the middle of unpacking. Seokjin was grunting in another room, and he could hear banging sounds. -Is NAMJOON here?- Jimin asked, feeling a little embarrassed. Yoongi shook his head and signed something. Jimin didn't know what he signed, but he was curious as to what the noise was. 


"Hyung?" He called, voice slightly shakey. There was no answer, so he cautiously walked over to the room where the noise was coming from and pushed the door open. The older was sat cross legged on the floor, hammer i

Please log in to read the full chapter