First scan part 2

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Omg idk why the last chapter shows up as "chapter 46" that's so unaesthetic I want to cry. (I hope his chapter doesn't show as "chapter 47" hahaha. It might.)

Someone wanted to know what went down when Jimin went out with the birth mother!

Also because making names up has failed so badly (I'm so sorry, Jisoo) I decided to just have random celebrity names, sigh. I don't mind if you picture them as the celebrity, just don't picture Jisoo as the celebrity (I DIDN'T KNOW SEVENTEEN EVEN EXISTED WHEN I CAME UP WITH THE NAME OKAY) Picture her as a cute lil girl bc she is a cute lil girl ok

View list here

Send requests here

Warning for a little (disguised??? Subtle??? Idk) hate comment in here :(

When: first scan!! (just found out they're having twins)

 

 

It took Jimin a while to take in the idea of twins. When he found out, he was frozen for at least 5 minutes. It still hadn't sunk in, not really. It wasn't a bad thing, no, but it definitely shocked him, he was not expecting it. When he came out from his daze, he looked at Yoongi, watched how he was furiously swiping at his eyes, the biggest smile on his face. Twins. It was a lot to handle for the two of them; two babies at once. He looked at Seokjin, staring at the way he was smiling, he seemed nearly as happy as Yoongi was. He felt relieved, they weren't alone. Jimin knew that their family didn't just consist of him and Yoongi. They had their friends. He looked at the birth mother, eyed her stomach as she stood up. His kids were in there. Not one, but two. Jimin still couldn't believe it. 

 


When they stepped out and back into the waiting area, Yoongi held his hand tightly. Jimin wanted to kiss him, to pull him as close to his body as he could. He settled for squeezing his hand. His head snapped up from staring at the floor to the birth mother when she began speaking. "Twins, huh. Sure you still want them?" Seohyun's voice shook, almost like she was unsure. "He seems happy but you seem a little...." "Shocked," Jimin finished her sentence, "I'm just shocked. I wasn't expecting it." She nodded in understanding. -Please get lots of rest and stay healthy- Yoongi signed suddenly, and Jimin smiled. Seokjin translated for him, and Seohyun smiled a little, "I will." "And if you need anything, please let us know. We'll try to help out. You're kind of our responsibility now," Jimin joked, chuckling softly. 


She shifted a little, "actually I could use some help paying for groceries. It's not- I'm not being greedy or anything, it's just that I didn't get paid yet and-" "Then let's go," Jimin interuppted, and she stared at him in disbelief. "Did you think I was joking? You're holding my babies," Jimin whispered the last part. It just didn't seem real. "Come on, I'll take you out for coffee before we go." He turned to Yoongi, -I'm taking her out to buy groceries, she needs some help. Would you like to come?- Of course Yoongi shook his head, and Jimin expected it, really. He knew that he didn't feel safe around her. He sighed and looked at Seokjin. "I'll take him home, it's fine," the older smiled, "and congratulations," he added quickly, patting his back. Jimin smiled. After a quick kiss, he and Yoongi seperated their ways. 

 

 

 

"Cool car," Seohyun commented as he geared up. Jimin smirked, "yeah? Took me years to save up for it." There was a pause before she replied, "are you going to spend this much on the twins?" Her voice was quiet, nervous, and Jimin smiled. "Of course. Don't worry, they'll be so spoiled. Yoongi will definitely spoil them," Jimin laughed, "he's already spent so much already. I'm sure he's gone home and he's buying everything again because we're having twins." Seohyun smiled, although Jimin didn't see, he was focusing on the road, "make sure they get everything they want." "I promise," Jimin smiled. They spent the rest of the drive in silence.

 

 

 

"One latte and one ginger tea, please," Jimin smiled at the worker. "Ginger tea? I thought we were going out for coffee," Seohyun frowned besides him as Jimin pulled out his wallet. "I did a lot of research, ginger is supposed to be good for pregnancy. We need you to keep healthy," he explained softly. "I really hate ginger," she muttered besides him. The worker grinned as she handed Jimin his change, "congratulations on your baby," she cheered, and Jimin beamed, "thanks!" Seohyun remained with the same frown on her face. "Aren't you excited?" The worker asked, a confused look on her face. Seohyun scoffed, "excited? All I have to do is push them out and then he gets to have them. I have to do all the work, he gets all the fun." The worker seemed even more confused, but Jimin chuckled, taking the drinks and finding a table. 


They sat at a table in the corner of the room, less crowded. "So, why are you taking me out for coffee anyway?" Seohyun asked as she warmed her hands on her drink. "I had to find a way to thank you," Jimin started, taking a sip of his latte, "me and Yoongi, we're so greatful to you." She smiled slightly. "I'm a little curious, what does your boyfriend think of all this? Is he happy for the adoption to happen?" Jimin asked cautiously. He'd only met Seohyun a week ago, he hadn't really had the opportunity to get to know her. "He's not my boyfriend," she told quickly, "he had a huge crush on me and I felt a little bad so I slept with him. But he's fine with the adoption. I asked his interpreter. He said he wanted to be in a relationship with someone before being a father." Jimin nodded in understanding. He was relieved that both parents wanted the adoption to happen.


He jumped a little when his phone started vibrating in his pocket, and he apologised to Seohyun politely and answered it. "Hello?" "How did it go? Is my baby healthy? Did you find out the yet? What does it look like?" Taehyung was calling, rushing his words, and Jimin chuckled, "you won't believe it," he started, a huge grin on his face. "What? What? Did something happen?" "Are you with Hoseok? Can you put me on speaker? Big news, Tae." Taehyung shrieked into the phone, "Hobi Hobi Hobi come here quickly!" Jimin could hear the faint sounds of his confused protests and rolled his eyes. "Okay, we're listening." Jimin beamed, "okay, well. It all went good, everyone is healthy, and... We're having twins." "Twins?" Both of them asked simutaneously. Jimin chuckled, "twins." The two of them screamed down the phone, and Jimin spent minutes talking with them, telling them how excited he was. "Tell Kookie, tell Kookie," Taehyung shouted down the phone. So Jimin did. 


"Hello? Hyung? How was the first scan?" "Remember when you said you'd be happy to babysit for us?" Jimin asked, trying to mask the excitement in his voice. "Well, yeah. Of course I will. Why?" "How would you feel about babysitting two babies?" "Why? Are you going to have another after?" Jimin laughed, "no, no. Jungkook, we're having twins." There was silence on the line for nearly a minute. "Kookie?" "Really? I... That's... How do you feel about it, hyung? Are you scared?" "Of course I'm scared," Jimin laughed, "I'm really happy though." "Then I'm happy for you. And of course I'll still babysit them!" Jimin was so happy. He talked about it for so long with him, he almost forgot Seohyun was even there until she got up to pl

Please log in to read the full chapter