Congratulations!

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Exams start on Monday nooooooo. My entire life is revision right now :( I write before I go to bed, so it took a while for me to write this, even if it's short :)

Tbh this has been on the request list since I first made the list hahaha. Obviously I don't do the requests in order, I just do what I feel like doing on a day, I can't force myself to write something if there's no flow :c but I will do everything on the list at some point! Send requests here

 

When: just completed level 3! 1 and a half years of being with Yoongi

 

 

 

 

 

When Jimin stepped out the doors after finishing his final level 3 sign language class, he felt a wave of pride run through him. He just found out that he'd passed and would be able to continue onto level 4 after the summer. He grinned to himself, feeling the cool breeze hit him. From the corner of his eye he could see someone walking towards him from the bench outside the building, and he turned to see Yoongi waving at him. When he stood besides him, the older leaned in to give him a quick kiss, before reaching from behind his back and handing Jimin a bunch of flowers. Jimin's heart warmed, and he smiled so widely and took them, pulling out the notecard: "Congratulations!" Yoongi pointed at the writing on the card and then held two thumbs up, rolling his fists in a circle to show Jimin what the sign for 'congratulations' was.


He pointed at Jimin and gestured for him to copy his actions, so Jimin placed the bouquet on the bench next to him and mirrored Yoongi's sign. He got it wrong at first, but Yoongi was patient, and he smiled at the mistake and guided Jimin's hands with his own. When Jimin got it right without any help, Yoongi rewarded him with kisses on his nose, cheeks and lips. -Thank you- Jimin signed, smiling. He was thankful to Yoongi for both congratulating him and for teaching him a new sign. The older smiled his gummy smile and ruffled his hair, and Jimin's heart fluttered. -Let's go to my place?- He asked, smiling. His appartment was closer, anyway. Yoongi nodded, and Jimin picked up his flowers and headed home with Yoongi.

 

 


Yoongi shivered when he walked in, and Jimin rolled his eyes. It was early summer, his dorm wasn't that cold. Yoongi was wearing a Tshirt and jeans, and he quickly rubbed his bare arms in attempt to warm them, and even if Jimin thought he was overexaggerating, he still took off his hoody and handed it to him. He quickly placed the flowers in a vase, smiling at them because the gesture was so sweet. Even though the dorm was empty; Taehyung was working, the pair still went to Jimin's room. Yoongi said it was warmer. Jimin thought it was just because Yoongi loved climbing in his bed. 


He watched happily as Yoongi burried himself under the blankets. The older waved him over, and Jimin climbed in besides him, gasping when Yoongi's cold hands touched his bare chest. Yoongi shuffled around so that his back was against Jimin's chest, and Jimin kissed the back of his neck gently, reaching an arm around him to pull him closer. He was at a stage where he was able to more or less have a conversation with Yoongi, but as always, sleep came first, and Jimin didn't complain; a nap was well needed. He linked his fingers with Yoongi's before dozing off. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiminnie? Your phone is ringing!" Jimin's eyes fluttered open. The sun had moved and it shone into his room brightly, like it was just outside the window. Jimin guessed that it must be around 7pm, the sun always set around that time. He held his hand out to make a shadow over his eyes and groaned. "It's Seokjin-hyung!" Jimin rolled his eyes; when would Seokjin stop worrying? Yoongi stirred awake besides him, bringing his hand to his eyes too, since the brightness was too much. He pulled the covers over his head and snuggled in closer to Jimin. But Jimin peeled himself away, climbing out of bed, still half asleep as he opened the door.


Taehyung greeted him with a wide box grin, handing over the phone, "oh! Is that Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin rolled his eyes. He'd missed the call from Seokjin, but he was certain that the older would call back later. "Who else would it be?" He muttered. "I didn't hear you guys doing anything," Taehyung cocked his head curiously, and Jimin scoffed, "we're not like you and Hoseok, we don't mess around all the time, you

Please log in to read the full chapter