Threatened

Will Our Love Change?

Eunyoung's POV

I was tied up on his bed, I see Jaehyun's hands on my thighs. He was going higher. He was caressing them, hands moving up and down. I tried struggling but it was no use. He then started digging his nails into my skin, scratching them. I kept shouting for him to stop, tried kicking him away but he was too strong for me. His hands reached my belly and then he got even higher.

"NO NO NO STOP PLEASE!!" I shouted as I woke up from my nightmare. I was covered in perspiration and tears. I've been having the same nightmare for a few days straight. I kept subconsciously thinking back to that day. I hate myself so much. I hated that I couldn't even doing anything to protect myself, I hate that I can't put this incident down. I no longer slept on my bed because beds just reminds me of how trapped and how unclean I was. I usually just sleep with my head resting on my study table or the couch. Of course, I had to make it seem like I dozed off while studying or watching tv because I didn't want my family to worry... I got up and took a bath, suddenly feeling very dirty.

 

Ever since that day that Mommy invited Daehyun and Himchan oppa in, which I know that oppa shouted on purpose for Mommy to notice them, Mommy has been really protective of me. Well, not only Mommy, the entire family treat me like I'm some sort of glass, like I would break if I stepped out alone. I guess it was just a nice way to say that I'm grounded. Everyday, either one of them will send me to school and fetch me back home. I didn't go anywhere else. They were probably afraid that Jaehyun will harm me so they took turns making sure that I wasn't left alone outside. Every time I wanted to go out, Mommy always asks me to get one of them to follow me or call Daehyun. Hearing Daehyun's name, I ended up just staying home.

"Sorry Youngie." Oppa said on one of the days that he went home with me. I looked at him, not very sure what he was apologizing for. It was also very rare seeing oppa like that.

"I shouldn't have trusted and sided him. I shouldn't have consistantly pushed you to him or even teased you with him. I shouldn't even have teamed up with him and fought with Daehyun." He said. 

"It's not your fault. You didn't know." I said. Jaehyun fooled us all.

"Why didn't you tell me anything? You used to tell me everything." He asked,

"No, you used to force them out of me or you could sense it." I said.

"Right. I should have sense it sooner when you became quieter instead of your usual loud and annoying self." He said. Yup, I can't expect him to be nice all the time but I'm thankful that he cares about me.

"But if it happens again, you tell me. It can be hard telling mom or dad but I want you to know that you can tell me anything. I know I tease you a lot because that is my job but when things like this happen I want you to come to me. I won't make fun of things like that." He said. I'm really blessed with a loving family.

"Okay, too much goodness from me for a day. I need to annoy the hell out of you now." 

 

 

'Darling, I don't like how you broke the rules. Your family waits for you, you ignoring my calls and messages. You really aren't afraid anymore huh?' He texted me while I was lazing on my couch at home. He has been calling me occasionally but I always ignored. He can't do anything to me if my family is always around and Daehyun said he would take care of himself. I was also afraid of him.

'Not bad. Calling the cops on me. Too bad they didn't get any evidence. Where did my sweet darling go to?' He sent another. Daddy was the one who called the cops. He almost took him with his own hands but Mommy stopped him. Unfortunately, we had nothing to use as evidence.

'Is your brother going cycling today? I think I see him. Wouldn't want anything to happen to him. Call me, Darling.' Came his next text. Oh no. Oppa really went cycling with his friends today. I don't know what to do... 

'What if his bike malfunctions? If his brakes didn't work? He'll probably break his legs... not sure if I could save him from that. You know what to do right?' He continued. Why can't he stop bothering me? I was scared now. I don't want oppa to get dragged into this or worse, get hurt because of me. I had no choice...

"What do you want?" I called and asked when he answered the phone. 

"Is that the way to talk to your boyfriend?" I could hear his smirk and it creeped me out.

"I missed you. Come out and meet me." He added.

"I can't." I replied.

"You can and you will. Isn't Baekhyun wearing blue today?" He laughed.

"Don't touch him!" I shouted. 

"Then you know what to do. I'll text you the place. Come in 30 minutes. See you, darling." He said and hung up. 

A few seconds later, he texted me the place he wanted to meet. It was a restaurant. 

"Mommy I'm going out!" I hollered.

"Why so sudden? I invited Daehyun over. At least wait for him to come." She peeked out of the kitchen.

"Why did you ask him over? I don't have time to wait for him!" I said as I grabbed my stuff.

"You look bored and I still owe him a meal. Where are you going?" Mommy said.

"Some restaurant! Bye!" I waved and headed out before she could stop me. 

"Youngie!" She shouted but I already dashed out. 

I brisk walked to the train station and tried to reach Jaehyun as fast as possible. 

I called Oppa while I was on the train. 

"What?" He answered my call.

"What are you doing? Are you still cycling?" I asked.

"Yeah. We're gonna take a break and eat." He said.

"Can you stop cycling? Just walk or something." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Don't ask me why. Just do it please." I said, trying not to sound too worried.

"Yah. Is everything alright?" He asked. I guessed he probably detected my worry.

"Yes. Please promise me you'll stop cycling today." My heart was beating rapidly. 

"Okay okay. Call me if you need me okay? Or do you want me to meet you now?" He said.

"No no, it's fine. I'll just see you home." I replied and hung up. Eunyoung what's wrong with you? After all the talk from oppa you still didn't tell him anything... 

 

"I missed you. What took you so long?" Jaehyun said as he cupped my cheeks and kissed me on my lips when I reached outside the restaurant. I was not expecting that hence I didn't have the time to push him away. 

"There are a lot of people watching. Behave yourself." He warned as he hugged me really tightly. I stiffened in his arms. He started kissing me all over, my cheek, my neck, anywhere that he could lay his lips on. I felt disgusting. Why didn't I have the strength to stop him? Why didn't anyone stop him? Did we really look that loving or people just didn't care about their surroundings?

"Why can't you just be a good girl? Did you forget who comforted you when you were dumped? I stood by you. I tried to help you forget him. Don't forget, he was the one who hurt you." He whispered dangerously close to my ear.

"But you're the one hurting me now..." I managed to get those words out. 

"What did you say?!" He increased his volume and aggressively pulled my hair back.

All of a sudden, I felt his grip loosen.

"What the heck!" Jaehyun shouted. Apparently he was whacked on his head. The both of us turned towards the force.

"You! Haven't you had enough beating?" Jaehyun taunted Daehyun as he raised his fist. I never felt so relieved seeing Daehyun here. Daehyun quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind his back, protecting me from Jaehyun before I even had the chance to react. 

"You touch me or her again, this clip will go to the police." Daehyun said as he played the recording that was captured on his phone. It was a little shaky but it was obvious what Jaehyun was doing to me and I clearly looked very uncomfortable in his arms. The video started from when Jaehyun was hugging me real tight, whispering to me and eventually pulling my hair.

"I'll remember this! The both of you better watch your backs." Jaehyun threatened and cussed before stomping away angrily.

My body relaxed immediately. There was silence between the both of us.

"I'm sorry. I should have appeared sooner but I needed to collect some evidence of his behaviour. I shouldn't have let him touch and hurt you like that." Daehyun broke the silence.

"Thank you." I said softly, feeling embarrassed that he had to witness that scene.

"You're okay now. I'll send this to the police. I don't think he will be able to get near you now." Daehyun's thumb rubbed my shoulder, comforting me. I just nodded.

"Wait, what if he finds out you sent the clip to the police? We'll get in trouble." I said, suddenly feeling scared.

"Knowing how low he is, he will probably still find ways to hurt us. We just got to be even more careful." Daehyun said. I calmed down a little, really hoping the police will be able to do something to him.

"Why are you here? Were you following me again?" I asked.

"I didn't mean to! I was already near your house when I saw you ran out of your house. You looked like you were in a rush so I followed behind just in case." He said.

"Thank you." 

"Come on, let's get you back home." Daehyun smiled. I nodded and followed him back. We didn't really talk much on the way  back to my place. It was like last time all over again except this time, I didn't feel like talking. I kept my thoughts to myself.

Why did Jaehyun become like this? He used to be really sweet and caring. He was the one who got me through days when I was sad. I was actually thinking of the future with him. Things wouldn’t have gone this way if he didn’t start going crazy. I would probably be happy with him. I couldn’t push all the blame to him though. I fuelled him to act like this... 

Why did Daehyun suddenly appear? He didn't need to keep helping me time after time. But then again, he would probably help anyone he sees in this sort of situation. I looked at him secretly, suddenly feeling very thankful and touched that he was able to find me at the cafe. He remembers our conversations. Why did he bother remembering? Why are his words and actions so different? He shouldn’t be too nice to me. I don’t want to misunderstand his actions. Afterall, he already has a girlfriend...

We reached my doorstep. We both stood there in awkward silence.

"You better go in. Don't worry about that bastard." Daehyun said after awhile. Then, his stomach growled. I tried to hide my smile while I nodded.

"Bye." Daehyun said as he turned and walked away.

"Daehyun!" I shouted loud enough to get his attention. He stopped his tracks and turned around.

"Join us for dinner. My mom cooked your share." I hesitated before saying. It was only right to invite him in right? Afterall, he did saved me today...

 

Hello!! It's been a really really long time but I'm back with this chapter! I'm not sure if there are people still reading this but oh well, I really want to complete this fic regardless how long this takes me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)