Wonwoo: Daily Vitamin

Seventeen Oneshot Requests

You opened the white envelope lying on your desk, seeing as how your name was written on it in neat, clean handwriting. You had woken up late and barely had time to get dressed. After seeing who the note was from, you read a short paragraph, and stuffed it into your purse.

Hello
It’s not easy, you’re busy
You wonder why you have to go this far
There’s so many damn things they want

After finally reaching your workplace, you settled down into your cubicle and started up your computer. As you keyed in data and statistics, you heard your colleagues laughing away, as if they had been hit by a jackpot and went mad. You groaned, shaking your head slightly. Taking out the note from earlier, you skimmed over to the next paragraph written on the note. Smiling, you slid the note back into its envelope as your boss started walking near your cubicle. You didn't want to get caught during the one moment you decided to tap out of work for a little. You couldn't wait to see what Wonwoo prepared for you later.


You want a break
It’s so noisy
It’s all so annoying, right?
Wanna go home, right?

Pressing a button on the black car remote in your hand, you opened the car's door and slid into the driver's seat. Turning on the radio, you heard a familiar song come on. It was your song, the one you listened to with Wonwoo. The one you heard on your first date, during your prom night as you danced together, the one played as you walked down the aisle next to him, when you became officially husband and wife.

Then take this song out like eat it like chocolate
Even if you’re tired, make sure you eat breakfast and lunch
Then I’ll compliment you later

Parking the car in the garage, you took out Wonwoo's note again, reading the next few lines. You already knew what he had written next, and had to smile. You couldn't wait to get out of the car, into the house, and into his embrace. Humming the tune to the song, you got out of the car, holding your briefcase in one hand, and the envelope and note in the other.

I miss you
I like you a lot
I want to hug you more
Love, love, it’s like love
Maybe I really love you

Kicking off your heels at the front door, you bit on the envelope and note as you opened the door with your now free hand. Remembering what you had eaten for lunch, a red apple. You had no time to eat breakfast or lunch, and substitued your meals with an apple in the pantry at work. Eating at around 11am before you had to leave for your meeting, you had thrown what was left of the apple in the bin, mentally apologising to Wonwoo in your head for not eating properly.

When you’re hungry
Take this song out like a morning apple and eat it
Even if you’re tired, make sure you eat breakfast and lunch
Then you’ll sleep better later at night

Tossing your bag on a chair, you threwn your arms around the man who had just put a plate on the table. He smiled, hugging you tightly. "I missed you so much, where did you go this morning?" You huffed, burying your face into his chest. "I went to buy groceries for dinner, it's not easy being a stay home husband." He kissed the top of your head, before tilting your head upwards to look him in the eye. "Notice me, I'm right here. I'll give you all the love and attention you need later. But for now, go shower and come down to eat. The food will be ready soon, love. I know you didn't eat properly and had a tough time at work today."

It’s hard
Because it’s beautiful
Recognize me
Don’t glance at me
Love me, me
Don’t miss it

The final lyrics of the song played out in your mind, as you headed towards the shower. You would always cherish this song, and your relationship with Wonwoo. He was yours, and you were his.

No matter how hard life got, you would always have each other.