Seungkwan: Third Time's the Charm [Diva Boo ver.]

Seventeen Oneshot Requests

After you and Jeonghan had that mini fight, Seungkwan stepped in and took over the role as your best friend. You had been ignoring Jeonghan, because he did hurt your feelings badly. Seungkwan was always there for you, so you decided he deserved the best friend title more. He gladly took care of you, making sure to help you avoid Jeonghan. However, you had no clue of Seungkwan's secret.

He had been in love with you for a long time.

You were hanging out with Seungkwan in your bedroom, and you were playing a two player game on your laptop. Seungkwan was animatedly shouting for the opponent to die, and you scrunched up your face, trying to concentrate. You both took a while, but you managed to beat the enemy. Seungkwan was overjoyed and hugged you tightly. "Eep! Seungkwan!" You were tackled to the floor, and looked to the side in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen, are you okay?" Seungkwan pushed himself off the floor, and helped you up. You and Seungkwan were both blushing, and he scratched the nape of his neck. "What to play another game? I'll look for one!" You smiled at Seungkwan's reaction, and soon enough, he yelled, "I found one! Come and play!" You loved the way he took care of awkward situations, and made them, well, not awkward. "Okay." You sat down and began playing with him.

The next day, you headed to school. Seungkwan lived near you, and he was waiting for you along the way. "Hey there!" Linking arms with him, you walked into school and class together. "So, lunch together later?" "Of course, we're in the same class! I'd go with you anyway." Seungkwan smiled, and you sat down next to him. Once class was over, he dragged you over to eat with him and his friends, as was the norm now.

After spending so much time with Seungkwan, you were slowly falling in love with him. He had such an attractive personality, and he was boyfriend material, at least for you. You tried to work up the courage to confess to him, but you were scared of ruining your friendship.

I'll do it on Valentines' Day, I promise to myself. You thought.

Soon enough, February 14th came. You had been working on a chocolate recipe for weeks, trying to give Seungkwan the perfect present. It was a box of heart shaped chocolate truffles full of strawberry cream filling. The box of chocolate was in your bag, and you met him along the way to school. As you both walked towards school, Seungkwan noticed you were rather quiet, and he asked, "Are you okay?" Come on, brain! You have to confess now before another girl does! You thought.

"Actually, Seungkwan.. I.. Like you. I don't know how it happened, but I fell in love with you when we spent more time together. Here, take this." You took the box of chocolates out from your bag and handed them to him. "This is for you, I made these myself." His eyes widened in shock, and he took the box from you. "I.. Thank you so much. I was going to confess to you too, but you beat me to it. Here, I made something for you too." He handed you a light blue box, and you took it. "Thanks, Seungkwan." You smiled, hugging him tightly.

Seungkwan put his box and your box down, and picked you up, spinning you around. "I love you so much. I have for such a long time. I was really sad when you started talking to Jeonghan more, and spent less time with me. I was so worried you had feelings for him instead, and I didn't know what to do. So, I'm very happy you confessed to me."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" You squealed and kissed his cheek. "Of course I will! I love you, Seungkwan." Seungkwan pecked you on the lips, and picked up your boxes. "I guess I'll have to reject all the other girls today. I have the only one I want." "How many girls confess to you, please." "I'm fabulous, okay? Plenty of them." "Oh, shut up. Let's go."

You couldn't wait to experience being lovers with Seungkwan. He was, after all, the best you could've asked for.