Joshua: Friends Forever

Seventeen Oneshot Requests

Josh: Hey, I haven't talked to you in weeks. :(

You: Maybe because even though we're in the same class you're so awkward with me. :(

Josh: I know, I know. But you know you're the best!

You: Of course I know, I'm amazing. :---) Anyways, what did you need?

Josh: Well.. There is this girl. She's your bff, y'know?

You: Really? I'll definitely help wingwoman for you! You guys would be so cute together I'm so excited let's talk about this after class

Josh: We actually should really stop texting each other in class I sit like 2 rows away from you

Looking up at the whiteboard, you copied down the solution to the question your teacher had just written. After you finished copying it, you sighed and tried to pay attention during the rest of the class. The lesson seemed to drag on forever, but finally the bell rang. Your teacher dismissed the class and you caught up with your best friend. "Hey, I have this really cute friend. He may or may not want to meet you, and he's definitely in your list of our class' cute guys!" She smiled, and smacked you lightly. "You're lying, really." Shaking your head, you were determined to help set Joshua and your friend up.

"I'm serious, he really does like you!" Your friend laughed, and patted your head. "Alright, I'll go out with him. Tell him to give me the time and date, and personally." She linked arms with you, grinning. You fistpumped, and pulled her to grab some lunch.

"So, what's he like?" Your friend twirled pasta around her fork as you chewed on your ramyeon. "He's a real gentleman, funny, and handsome. He also sings and plays the guitar. Dances pretty well too." She laughs, "Isn't he practically perfect, then? I can't believe you don't like him that way." You shrug, taking a spoonful of soup. "He's just not my type, I guess."

Soon enough, Joshua did go ask your friend out personally. The two of them were a hot item after two weeks of dating, and were practically the campus couple. You spent a lot less time with your friend compared to before, but Joshua did you a favour and helped you find someone you could spend time with too.

Huddling up with Mingyu, you breathed into your hands. Winter was a cruel season, definitely too cold for you. Mingyu slid his arm around your shoulder, and you smiled. Seeing Joshua and your friend in the distance, you waved to them. They waved back, and walked over to talk to you and Mingyu. "Hey guys! Isn't it super cold?" Your friend was holding onto Joshua's arm, and she nodded.

"Thankfully I have Josh, and you have Mingyu. We won't be cold during winter anymore!" Nudging Joshua, your friend laughed. Joshua tweaked her nose, and she squealed. Mingyu squeezed your shoulder, and you smiled at him. "Definitely not cold anymore." You couldn't be happier for your best friend, and Josh. Heck, you were happy for pretty much everyone. You made a mental note to thank Joshua later.

His friendship certainly made everything more beautiful.