Jun/Junhui: Maid Madness

Seventeen Oneshot Requests

"Master Jun, please wake up for school!" You shook him lightly, trying not to groan in frustration. "Master Jun, could you please wake up? Madam will have my head if you're late for school again!" You resorted to smacking him, and eventually threw your hands up in frustration. "I'll go get Mrs Shin, she'll help instead."

Just as you were about to leave, you felt a hand grip your wrist. "Don't go to her.. Just stay here with me a while longer." Jun mumbled, before pulling you into his arms. "Master Jun, I swear if you do not let go of me, I will punch you in the face. No hesitation whatsoever." You grumbled, struggling in his grip. Jun simply smirked, hugging you tighter. "You try it then, you won't be able to. I have my mad wushu skills." He nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck, and you couldn't help but blush. "Master Jun, Madam could walk in and scold me!"

You finally managed to get out of his grip, and pulled his blanket away. Jun groaned and buried his face in his pillow, his lavender pajamas blending in with his bedsheet. "I don't wanna go to school!" He sat up, pouting, as he cuddled his pillow. "Fine. Mrs Shin it is." You sighed, walking out the door. As you searched for Mrs Shin, the head maid, you came across a room with a piano. "I'll come back and play it later."

After Jun came back from school, you knew he was in a bad mood. He slammed the front door shut, and his room door as well. You cringed, but headed to the piano room. "Since I finally have some free time, I might as well, right? Mrs Shin and Jun's parents are out.." Placing your fingers on the piano keys, you slowly played a melody you learned last month, from your mother.

The music flowed to Jun's room, and he closed his eyes, ready to fall asleep. He sat up suddenly, and decided to follow the sound of the music. It lead him to where you were, and his jaw dropped upon seeing you. You were still in your maid uniform, but you held a certain elegance as your fingers flew across the piano keys like water. He listened to your piano piece as he leaned against the door frame.

Once you were done, he started to clap. "That was beautiful, why don't you play more often?" Your cheeks began to stain pink, and you clasped your hands together. "I'm not actually allowed to play, so I figured since all the authoritative figures were gone.. Why not?" Jun smiled at you, and began to laugh. "You looked so cheeky, I think I just fell harder for you."

Your eyes widened as you realised what he said, and he walked over, throwing his arm around your shoulder. "I've liked you for a long time now, and you're so dense. I'm so obvious that I hear the other maids gossiping about me flirting with you." He tilted your chin up and flashed a grin. "You sure cheered me up today, so thank you."

"I think it's only fair that I give you a reward, don't you think?"