Jun/Junhui: Caramel Macchiato

Seventeen Oneshot Requests

"I know you want some coffee, come on." Your best friend tried to tempt you, as you were preparing a latte for a customer. "You know I hate drinking coffee." You groaned, trying to ignore your friend while practising your latte art. "Fine, be that way. Work in a coffee shop, but you don't like or drink coffee." Shrugging, you delievered the finished latte to the customer. Your friend was taking orders, and you were making the coffee. Your friend loved spazzing over the hot customers that came in often.

Soon enough, a handsome customer stepped in. "I'd like one caramel macchiato, please. For Jun." Handing your friend the money, he moved to sit down. Your friend placed the receipt next to you, and you picked it up. "Caramel macchiato for Jun, okay." He had gone to sit down, and your friend came over to you. "He was so cute! Did you get a glimpse?" You stared at her, "No, I was busy doing work. Like, my job? Y'know?" Your friend sulked, and smacked your arm lightly. "He's totally your type, come on!"

"I'll look later, let me finish my work first, okay?" You started preparing Jun's drink, and finished it off with a swirl of caramel. "Here, take this to the guy." Your friend carefully picked it up, and delivered it to Jun. You were watching where she went, and when she set down the drink in front of him, you tilted your head. He's actually really handsome. She usually has strange taste in guys.. You shrugged once again, going back to doing work.

A while later, she came back to ask you about the handsome customer. "So, did you see? He's your type, isn't he?" You nodded, trying to focus on making the drink in front of you, and your friend groaned. "Can't you answer me properly?" "Can't you see I'm trying to make this drink? Shut up!" After the drink was ready, you handed it to your friend, and she went to deliver it to another customer. "That girl will be the death of me."

"So, you'd date him, right?" She nearly yelled in your ear, and you wanted to slap her. You were bilingual, and living in Korea, you usually spoke Chinese to your best friend if it was something secretive. "Yes, Jun's really handsome and I would actually love to go out on a date with him. Happy?" Shoving her lightly, you spoke in Chinese. "Well, he loves your caramel macchiato, I'm sure! Maybe he'll become a regular." She replied, smiling.

"Excuse me..?" You turned to see the handsome customer from before, placing the empty cup on the counter. "Thanks for bringing it back!" Your friend took the cup and placed it into the sink. "By the way, thanks for the compliment. I like your caramel macchiato, so I guess I'll be seeing you around more often." Jun smirked, and turned to walk away, lifting his hand as his goodbye. Needless to say, you were speechless, and so was your best friend.

"He speaks Chinese?!"