Vernon: My Cousin's Cousin [sequel]

Seventeen Oneshot Requests

"Hey, this is super cool that we get to meet again." Vernon had linked arms with you, and you both were headed to watch that movie everyone was raving about. "So, you sure you want to watch Bodies, Blood and Everything Inbetween? I heard from my friend, Soonyoung, that it's pretty darn scary." You shrugged. "I'll never know if I don't watch it!" "I like that, that's pretty brave of you. C'mon, I'll go buy the tickets. Just wait here!" Vernon headed off, and you smiled. He was super cool and fun, and you bet that watching a movie with him would be great.

"Oh hey! Look who's here, little miss reject." Turning around, you found yourself staring into the face of your ex best friend. "Well, look who's here? Queen hoe of the century." You smiled at her sarcastically. She gasped, and lifted her hand. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Vernon was standing next to you, gripping the girl's wrist tightly. "Ow, that hurts!" She started whining, and Vernon let go. "Leave her alone."

"You don't even know half the things she's done to me!" The girl yelled, and you rolled your eyes. "I think that's enough bull coming from your mouth for today. Let's go." You pulled Vernon away, and he scoffed. "Who was that crazy girl?" "Some backstabbing ex best friend. She's not worth it, so forget her." He nodded at your words, and pulled you over to the snack bar. "Go ahead and pick something you'd like, my treat." You shook your head, taking out your own wallet. "No, I insist. Go ahead." You ordered a large box of popcorn and two drinks for you and Vernon. "Hey, I love popcorn! Thanks." You smiled, and Vernon linked his arm with yours.

Soon enough, you found yourself seated in the theater, immersed in the movie. Vernon's hand was stuck in the popcorn bucket, and he was gaping away. You both fell in love with the movie's plot, and didn't even speak to each other. Finally, as the credits rolled, Vernon spoke. "Darn, that was really good. I loved it." "Agreed! It was really sweet too." Vernon pulled you up, and the two of you left the cinema. "Hey, wanna go to the arcade?" You shrugged, not minding.

"Hey, look! It's you again." A familiar whiny voice resounded, and you groaned. "Why are you hanging out with her? She's such a nasty person." Vernon sighed, and started walking away. You followed him, the voice of your ex best friend still calling out to him. "I don't want her attention and lies, really." Vernon smiled, linking his arm with yours. "You're my cousin, and I care for you plenty. Thanks for hanging out with me today." He kissed your forehead, and you smiled. "No problem, what are cousins for, right?"

"Cool! Let's go to that arcade now, and play some shooting games!"