DK/Seokmin: Reunited Again [Sequel]

Seventeen Oneshot Requests

"Look at that monkey, Seokmin oppa!" You pointed to the monkey with white fur, using your free hand. Your other hand was held captive by Seokmin's hand. He turned and smiled at your excitement. "It's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." You snorted, as pulled him along. "Lee Seokmin dropping cheesy lines." He shrugged and squeezed your hand. 

"I had to live nine years without spouting them out to you, so bear with me for now."

Seokmin brought you to a restaurant, but this restaurant had a special feature. For a certain price, you would be able to ride in a tram (or a trolley car) and eat while looking at the animals. He happily paid the fare and you both got on, placing your orders. After the food was served to all the passengers, the tram took off. You enjoyed making small talk with Seokmin, and laughing at each other's stories.

As the tram ride came to an end, you and Seokmin got off. You nearly tripped, but he caught you by your waist. You blushed, and smiled at him. "Thanks, Seokmin oppa." He tugged you forward, smiling back at you.

You both continued walking, and finally reached an unseen exhibit. "Wow, 'Adventures in the Arctic!' Let's go see that one!" Walking into the exhibit, which was full of polar animals, you and Seokmin stared at the polar bears that were directly in your range of sight. "Those are really cute, let's go take a closer look!" Seokmin ran towards them, and you followed behind.

Later, Joshua magically appeared when you needed to go home. He was leaning against his car, near the entrance of the zoo. "Hey guys, I came back to pick you up. Let's go back home, shall we?" All three of you got into the car, as Joshua drove off. When you arrived back at Joshua's house, you thanked Seokmin for taking you out.

"It was no problem, really. I hope it makes up for us not being able to spend so many years together." He held your hands in his, in the front yard of Joshua's house. Joshua stared at you both, before walking back into his house. "Kids these days, sheesh."

You rolled your eyes at your cousin, before Seokmin drew your attention back to him. "Hey, I exist too!" He chuckled, kissing your forehead. "I'm really glad we finally managed to meet again, and I know I've been not so subtly hinting, but I like you a lot. I'm not asking for you to accept my confession because this is sudden, so I just want you to consider me as a potential boyfriend. I'll definitely be coming around a lot more to Joshua hyung's now, so you'll see plenty of me."

"I love you. This time, I promise I won't let go of you."