Hoshi/Soonyoung: Confession Confusion

Seventeen Oneshot Requests

"How should I confess to her?" Hoshi sighed, trying not to stare at his crush. She was in the same class as him, and he eventually fell for her. She was the Class President, and seeing how hardworking she was, Hoshi couldn't help it. Wonwoo slammed his hand on Hoshi's desk, and he jumped in surprise. "Karma, Hoshposh." Wonwoo grinned, ruffling Hoshi's hair. Hoshi scowled, losing his train of thought. Damn it, Wonwoo. Junhui, another classmate of his, walked over and patted his head. "Just keep calm and be awesome. Have some chill." Hoshi sighed once again, laying his head down on the table. "I'll try, no promises."

A few hours later, Hoshi was brainstorming for ideas on how to confess to his crush. "I know, I'll make more than one plan! In case something happens, and my plans get ruined, I'll have backups!" Soon enough, Hoshi's notebook was full of notes, sketches, and most importantly, confession plans. "I'll make sure to start tomorrow, so I have enough time to get my guts up!" He grinned to himself. The bell rang and he sped back down to class, not wanting to be late.

"Kwon Soonyoung, it is 10:10am right now, why are you so late?" Hoshi's face reddened, embarrassed to be scolded in front of the rest of the class, and the girl he liked. "Sorry ma'am, I promise it won't happen again." She hmph-ed and motioned for him to sit down in his seat. He sat down and took out his other notebook, and began to write down what the teacher was saying.

After class, Hoshi slumped in his seat. He felt someone tap his shoulder, and he looked up. "Soonyoung-sshi, if you need some notes, here are mine. I noticed you were spacing out a lot today, so go ahead and copy them!" She waved over her shoulder and left the room. He felt his face heat up, and covered it with his hands. He'd have to start plan A then.


"Hey, Pres! I need to return your notes to you." He handed the papers back to the girl, and she smiled. "I hope they were of use to you, Soonyoung-sshi!" "So, I kinda have something to tell you. Can I talk to you after school?" "Sure, I-"

"Oi, Pres! Mr Kang needs you in his office, ASAP!" Wonwoo called out.

Plan A, ask to meet her later, failed.


"So, remember I said I needed to tell you something?" "Yeah, what is it, Soonyoung-sshi?" "Well, I kinda-"

"PRESIDENT! Junhui fell down and sprained his ankle! What do we do?" "I'm coming, lie him down! Sorry Soonyoung-sshi, another time maybe?"

Dang it, Jun.

Plan B, tell her straight, failed.


"Soonyoung-sshi, you were saying earlier?"

"HOSHPOSH HYUNG. Seungcheol hyung said we're meeting at his place! Want to come? We're leaving now!" Lee Chan pulled him towards the school gates as Hoshi cried anime tears.

Plan C, let her approach him, failed.


"Who left these flowers here? They're beautiful." The girl picked up the bouquet of flowers. "Secret admirer, I bet. Who wouldn't like our President, right?" A girl hollered. Hoshi's crush had the grace to blush, and he was smiling to himself.

"I bet it was Kim Mingyu from the sophomore year! I heard he has a thing for you~"

Plan D, give her flowers, failed.


Eventually, Hoshi was left with only Plan Z. He was this close to strangling everyone around him, namely his friends. Jeonghan had heard him out, and was trying to give him a hand. Soon enough, the girl of Hoshi's dreams appeared right in front of him. "Hey, Soonyoung-sshi! Jeonghan-sshi asked me if I could come and talk to you for a bit. What is it?"

"IREALLYLIKEYOU. WILLYOUGOOUTWITHME?" Hoshi blushed, fighting the urge to cover his face. "Sorry, what did you say?" The girl stared at him, trying to understand what he was saying.

"He says he really likes you, and is trying to ask you out on a date." Joshua grinned, throwing an arm around Soonyoung. "So, if you don't mind, will you give our lovely Hoshi a chance?" Seungcheol smiled, handing the girl an envelope. "This is the letter he wrote to you, to try and confess to you. He hid it in his locker when we interrupted him last time." Dino laughed, "The bouquet of flowers you got the other day was from him too."

The girl's face flushed red, and she threw her arms around Hoshi. "I like you too, Soonyoung-sshi. For such a long time, I liked you, but I had no idea how you felt." Hoshi wrapped his arms around her and spun her around. "So, I take that as a yes?"

"Of course, silly!" Cheers and hoots followed, as Hoshi and his dream girl ran out of the school gates together, for their first date.