CHAPTER 8

SAILBOATS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo could barely keep his eyes open in the morning. He had been sleeping and Chanyeol had been driving. It was hard to get sleep after what happened last night. Kyungsoo still had problems understanding just what had happened last night. And he needed to sort out his feelings. There were a lot of things at stake. Point is, Kyungsoo didn’t know what the next step should be.

            “Where have you guys been to for the whole night?” Mrs Park asked when they entered from the front door.

            “Star gazing,” Chanyeol replied simply, grinning at her before pulling Kyungsoo up to his bedroom. Kyungsoo only managed to utter a quick good morning to Chanyeol’s mother before being dragged into Chanyeol’s room. He caught Mrs Park smiling mysteriously and he wondered if she knew about something, something about them.

            Chanyeol closed the door behind them as soon as they were in his bedroom. Almost immediately, he wrapped his hands around Kyungsoo tightly and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and he couldn’t move.

            Seeing that he did not reject him, Chanyeol proceeded to kissing Kyungsoo’s jawline and down to his neck and shoulder, leaving traces of him behind on Kyungsoo’s skin.

            Kyungsoo could feel his skin burning again. It was just like the other night. His cheeks blushed in bright red. And he closed his eyes to avoid looking into Chanyeol’s lustful eyes.

            “Chanyeol?”

            “Hmm?” Chanyeol responded with his lips still on Kyungsoo.

            “What are we now?”

            Kyungsoo felt Chanyeol laughed softly as his warm breaths brushed against the back of his shoulder.

            “Isn’t that obvious?” he whispered back.

            Kyungsoo didn’t really understand what Chanyeol meant. He wanted a solid answer. He just wanted to hear the words.

            He could feel his legs against the side of the bed. When Chanyeol was about to push him down onto the bed – he realized – Kyungsoo broke away from his kisses and touches and pushed him slightly away.

            “No, stop…I can’t do this,” Kyungsoo whispered so softly that he was the only one who had heard it. Chanyeol stared at him with deep concern in his eyes.

            “What’s wrong? Are you alright?”

            “This…this isn’t right,” Kyungsoo said softly as he nervously lifted his eyes to meet Chanyeol’s.

            Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, “Why not?”

            “I…I don’t want to make things…complicated for us,” Kyungsoo found himself stammering.

            “Don’t you think it’s better for us to just…stay being…friends?”

            Chanyeol shook his head a little too fast, “What are you talking about, Kyungsoo?”

            “It’s just…I don’t feel…right about this,” Kyungsoo struggled to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter