Do I Love Him?

What is your NAME ?

Stil Your POV :

Last place, Seyong’s.

Insoo already become an engineer so no need to look at him.

'Why should I be here?', I thought as I went looking for Seyong’s classroom.

'Musical Drama Class? Looks like he is here? ', I thought as I opened the door with ease.

'Damn!', I paused at the sight in the room.

Seyong was kissing with a girl as well as many girls gathered around him.

"I want", said some of them.

"Later ...ok?", he said after releasing the kiss from that girl and again kissed another girl.

'So he's used to do that? Damn! My lips are not sacred anymore!', I thought upset and could only see.

"Ah! ...", seems Seyong've seen my presence, he immediately pushed the girls and walked over to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo", I said to reduce anger.

'AAAH! Why I’m so upset? WHY THIS?! DO I LIKE Seyong!? Ouwh, Jebal! ', I muttered irritably.

"Why you here?", He asked me. "Nothing, only want to see", I said with anger. 'Owh ! Don’t cry here ', I muttered again.

"Who is she?", Asked the girl as she looked at me cynically.

"She ...", before continuing his words I better get out from here.

"Sorry to bother you, please continue, so excuse me now, Seyong-ssi", I said, annoyed at him and then rush up to the car and go home.

End

 Arriving at home, you immediately ran to your room.

"You're back?", Insoo asked to you. But since you are upset and the tears had fallen wet on your cheeks, you just shut up and tried to open the door of your room.

"Hey! There is a.. problem…? ", Insoo surprised to saw, you already crying and looked very painful.

"Excuse me, please let me go, I want to be alone", you said sobbing.

Insoo immediately let your hands go after that you run into your room.

"If you're done crying, tell me, OK ?!", Shouted Insoo.

"If I remember", you shouted from the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the afternoon

'Ah, I overslept', you think as you rubbed your eyes.

You walk to the bathroom, intending to see your face.

"Omo, my eyes are swollen", you shocked after saw your eyes are puffy, looks like Chinese person.

You're trying removed that but still puffy because of crying all day.

'Glasses', you said and immediately wear it. 'I'm hungry', you said after hearing the sound of your stomach.

"I want to go there, The café where Sora working alone", you said, opening the door slowly.

"Where are you going?", JunQ asked who had been sat in front of your room, waiting for you to come out.

"Hehe, I’ll go now, annyeong", you said and then ran.

"Hey! Yaa! ", Shouted JunQ. When you run down the stairs, you actually hit Seyong.

"Are you okay?", He said.

"I.. Yes", you said and then ran.

'Why should I meet Seyong at this time?', You think and make sure that your sunglasses can’t be separated.

You kept running up in front of the cafe, where Sora's work, come in and sit down quickly.

"Can I write your order ms? Ya, Mwohaneun goya? ", Sora said after seeing you in the café.

"I just want to eat", You said tried to smile.

"What? Are you crying before? ", Sora said after removing glasses that you use.

You just looked down and then nodded. "Why?", Said Sora.

"Hiks! Hiks! Huwaaa ", eventually you're crying in front of Sora. "Ah, uh .. hey", Sora panic and tried to calm you down.'

To be continued

PS : To readers, don't you feel my story became more bored ? T^T if you feel that please comment and said yes... sorry for the short story and also my bad grammar~ T^T