Complicated Life

What is your NAME ?

“Geez, finally, i moved in too”, you sighed and put your luggage. “Ms. May us help you?”, asked the maid to you. “No need, just take a rest! Shoo~ shoo~”, you said and clean the room by yourself.

--

Chirp..Chirp...

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP

Really noisy bell this morning. Wake you  up and also make you upset. You open the door and still sleepy.

BOMB!

“Eeargh!”, shouted you and shocked. Flour falling down on your hair. Make you looks so dirty this morning. “Tsk! Tsk! You look so disgusting”, Gunwoo start to abusing you. “O.M.G! this is so surprising me”, you said with smile and bury your upset feeling. “Oh? That’s not enough for you? I’ll give bonus to you”, Gunwoo said and spontanuosly pouring a glass of coffee on your head.

“Ya!!”, you shocked and try to wipe your face. “I said i love to do haze, so if you scared, get out of here early!”, Gunwoo said. After that words, you can’t restrain your anger, you hold his neck and then said “I’m not scared about that! Just do this again if you feel bored, easy boy”, after that you shut the door really hard.

“Cih!”, Gunwoo look so angry and clean his T-shirt. “Interesting, ha?”, Seyoung said from the back and clapping his hand. “Huh?! Because she the first girl who dare to mocking me?!”, Gunwoo said with angryly. “Yes”, Seyong said easily then laugh. “STFU!”,Gunwoo cried and then leave. Seyong stil in LOL mode.

Your POV:

Owh, Jinjja?! My first time to wake up here,i get the bad surprised. He’s so bad. Argh! I want to kill him!. I hate you Gunwoo! EASY BOY! From now, you are my ENEMY!

End

After take a shower, you going down to get breakfast. “Good morning, Ms”, said the chef and give you a bow. “Where are them?”, asked you because no one in dinning room. “E.. they never have breakfast, lunch, and also dinner together”, the maid said. “Really? With their parent too?”, you cried in surprised. The maid nodded. “Aish!”, you stand up and then leave. “Ms, where do you want to go?”, asked the chef. “BRING THE BOYS OUT!”, you said with peace sign.

You go to their room, one by one. The first room, with minimalist door’s style and also this room next the library at 2nd floor. “Who has this room?”, you asked the maid who passing before. “Mr. Chaejin”, he said and then leave with a bow. You press the bell with a nervous feeling. Chaejin, the youngest open the door.

“Nu..nuna?”, he said confused. “Mm, Chaejin-ssi, let’s have breakfast together”, you said and then smile. “Breakfast? Do you want us to have breakfast together?”, Chaejin asked with uneasy feeling, you just nodded easily. “That’s difficult”, Chaejin said with hopeless voice. “There’s no ‘difficult’ word to me, just go to dinning room, NOW!”, you said like giving a command to your brother. Chaejin just shook his head and go to the dinning room.

Second room, next Chaejin’s room. There’s “GIRL NOT ALLOWED!” on the door. “Ah, JunQ’s room, the poor one”, you said and shook your head as you press the bell. No answer, you do that again and again. After 20 minutes he shouted, “GIRL NOT ALLOWED”. “Just open the door now or i will open this door, harshly!”, you said like a bad girl. “I won’t”, he said again. “So i go in now”, you said and open the door. “OWAAAA!”, he looks so afraid and climb up to the bed.

“Annyeong”, you said with smirk. “WHERE DO YOU HAVE MY ROOM’S KEY?”, he shouted because no one can’t go into his room without his permission. You just smile and still walk toward him. “STEP BACK! GO AWAY!”, JunQ shouted. “Emm, Nuna”, Chaejin said from the back. You stop and looking back. “What are you  doing here?”, you asked. “I’ll bring JunQ hyung, i scared if you touched him, he’ll faint”, Chaejin said. “Faint?!”, you shocked. “GO AWAY!”, JunQ shouted in afraid again and again. “Hyung, let’s go with me”, Chaejin pulled JunQ’s hand and bring him to the dinning room.

‘Faint? Aish, nevermind. Next room’, that’s your though and you go to the other room. “Insoo-ssi”, you said while open the door. You see the telescope and other astronot things in his room, and his room so clean and fresh. “Mwo?”, he asked so cold maybe -4 degree celcius. “let’s have breakfast together”, you said and try to smile. Insoo didn’t answer and leave you. “Fuh, he’s listen to me well, i feel i’m in Alaska before, so cold is he”, you mumbling.

Now Seyong’s room. “Seyong-ssi”, you shouted after go into his room because didn’t see him. KLIK. Sound of locked door, you didn’t have time to look back and you feel, you lyingon the bed with Seyong on the top. “Why you get into lion’s cage?”, he said and then smile. “Get out of my body!”,you shouted because Seyong hold your hands so hard. Seyong just smirk and want to kiss you.

DUAGH! BRUK!

“Ouch! Owh! YAA!”, Seyong cried in pain after you kicked his jaw and also Insoo who came hit his head with the newspaper. “Just go to the dinning room, now!”, you said angryly and also blushing. Insoo going down too shook his head. And the last room, your enemy.

‘Ah! Why i always blushing because of the WTF Seyong?! And now i need to go to his room, the evil prince, owh man! Bullying time’, frustated you. “Yo, !”, Gunwoo said before you knocked the door. You looked back and be aware to what he want to do. “What are you doing here?”, he asked. “I just want to ask you to havebreakfast together”, you said. “Cut you finger, first”, he said. “Are you crazy?!”, you shocked. “Just stop that”, Seyong said and kicked Gunwoo’s leg. “YOU?!”, Gunwoo look so angry and want to punch Seyong’s face. “STOP! Let’s go to eat”, you said after you blocked Gunwoo’s hand. “Hey!”, shouted Seyong and hold you from the back. “Wha..what?!”, you asked so nervous. “You are mine!”, he said and then kiss your cheek after that rush out to the dinning room. “WHAT?!”

To be continued.

P/S: Aye Aye! Chap.2 ! i love Seyong! Ye Aye! Let see what will happen to you next day and the other day. Sorry if i always make grammar error. xD comment please also don’t forget to subscribing if you like my fanfic.thx <3