This is a Dream

What is your NAME ?

Elsewhere ...
 

"Wuah, only this time I saw JunQ laugh like that", Seyong said take your binoculars. "They've been going together", Gunwoo said laugh. "Eh? Eh? Where?! Give that to me ", You don’t understand to Gunwoo’s statement. "Wuah, JunQ cool!", Shouted Seyong. "A ... what's wrong?", You asked curious. Gunwoo upset and raise you. "Oh My God!", You are shocked to see the romantic atmosphere in front of you. Seyong were still looking Gunwoo who carry you.
 

What happened there is ....
 

JunQ who had finished praying, still waiting for Sora. Sora dropped his hands and stared at JunQ, somehow, slowly but surely its two adjacent faces and finally kiss (> / / / / <)
 

~ ~ ~
 

"I'm jealous", chirps you. Simultaneously four men looked at you. "Nevermind", you said embarrassed. "Jealous? I will make you not feel jealous anymore", Gunwoo said pull your hand. "Eh? Where are you going?", Asks you afraid that Gunwoo will oppress you again. "Making you not jealous of Sora", Gunwoo said. Seyong silent and harbored his anger. "Hyung, as there was a late", Chaejin in loud, mocking Seyong’s stupid. "Regret always comes later", Insoo said. Seyong leave in upset and confused mind.


Gunwoo invite you to go to the amusement park, play hard, gave all the fun that is. 'Why is he so good to me?”, you think looked at Gunwoo who has changed. "Yah, why look at me like that?", Asked Gunwoo. "I just felt you were good today," you said smiling. "Because there's a reason", said Gunwoo. "The reason? What? ", You asked curious. "I like you", Gunwoo said.

"I like you",

Your POV start (* ^ ^ *):
 

'What? He lied! Surely he want to tricked me', I thought shocked with Gunwoo’s statement. "What’s your answer?", Asked Gunwoo at me when look at his eyes I feel guilty. Why?! Emergency!. "Oppa, you lying me! right?", I don’t understand. "I really like you", Gunwoo said to me. He looks serious. But Seyong, it's useless. "Well…………..", I said to receive Gunwoo statement.

 

AAH! WHAT DO I DO?!

TO be continued

Sorry for my bad grammars T^T