Confused to Choose

What is your NAME ?

Insoo was silent. "Did you get to choose?", asked Insoo. You shook your head slowly. "You like Seyong?", Insoo said right on the target. You turned and looked surprised. Insoo laugh. "Why .. why?", You asked, blushing. "Seen from the movements of both of you," Insoo smile your head. "Both of us?", You're confused because you know Seyong only screw.

"You're not aware? Don’t you know?Seyong also like you", Insoo said. You shook your head. "So you two are very stupid", sneered Insoo. "Seyong’s playboy, he has many girlfriends! How could he like me?", You protest. "Ah, justthink independently", Insoo said push you out. "O.. Oppa", you try to ask because you still confused. "Geurae, Nagaseyo, I'm very sleepyand you are so noisy”,Insoo said. You just make your chubbycheekand then intend to meet Gunwoo.

"Seyong oppa", you said when looking at Seyong, forget what has happened before. "Ah .. .. Nae Nae?", Seyong said somehow he looks little nervous. "Do you know where is Gunwoo-oppa?", you said. "Gunwoo? He was in my room, what's wrong? ", Asked Seyong to you. "Secret", you said and then leave. "Mwoya?", Muttered Seyong and then going down.

Knock Knock

"Gunwoo oppa", you said. "Oh", He said and open the door.

Gunwoo's POV:

"Gunwoo oppa", she came. I just say 'Oh' and open the door. She looks pathetic. Her eyes looked swollen. Ah, maybe she cried before. "How dare you to see me", I said to . "Yes, am I wrong?", she said. Ah, she alive like before. "What happen?", I asked. "How is your school?", she asked. She asked how ismy school? Nagging. "Fine, you're very chatty”,I said irritably. "Don’t do the oppression or bullying anymore, ok?", She asked with aegyo.

Ey, I won’t be fooled. "Nae, I'm not going to do repress and bullying anymore", I replied laughing. She looked pleased. "But from now on, you are going to persecute me”, I said and make her face changed. "Damn", she hit me and then left. "Ouch! Hey! ", I cried while holding my laughter and of course holding my cheek.
End

You're out of the room while upset. "Nuna, mwohaeyo?", Asked Chaejin who sees your banging the wall with an annoyed face. "Ah, Chaejin annyeong", yousaidwhile concealing your hand, stop the strange activity you are doing. "Why get angry like that?", Asked Chaejin. "Nope", you said and then leave. "Nuna", Chaejinsaidhold your hand. "Wae .. waeyo?", You asked. "No. .. nope", He said and let go of your hand. 'What happen with him?', Muttered you and then go.

Chaejin silent for looking your departure looks like there was something he wanted to discuss with you. He sighed and then turned around. "Huff", He was shocked when his body hit someone. "Ju ... JunQ hyung?", He said when he saw who had been hit. "Come here, I want to talk with you", he said.

To be continued~ sorry for my bad grammars T^T