Holiday

What is your NAME ?

PS : Main image? hha~

Chap 5 (Holiday)

SLAP!

You slap him and then wipe your lips. "WTF! Why you do that?! ", you cried. "You're mine", Seyong said and then leave. "Ugh! It !", You shouted, and then go in to your room with shut the door hardly.

'What the hell was that?! Unlucky me! ', you're so upset because it was your first kiss and He is Seyong, who stole it. Make you nervous and embarrassed.
---
The next day...

"Nuna, wake up, nuna", shouted Chaejin. "Uuh, why?", you asked ruffling your hair. "Let's go", said Chaejin who was carrying a buoy. "Heh? Where? It's still early morning", you said. "Hawaii, let’s swim", Chaejin said. "Mwoya? You're no nonsense, I know you're rich but please don’t be like that! In Korea has many beaches too", you said didn’t understand what's on Chaejin’s mind. "Oh, I'm bored with Korea’s beach, come on!", pleaded Chaejin. "By the way you're shy or bold, huh?", You asked him didn’t like Chaejin’s heart condition now. "Come on", forced Chaejin with aegyo. "HURRY UP!", Insoo cried.

 "But what we use to go there?", You asked me again. "Tsk! Are you really rich people?! Never felt about luxury? Or are you just pretending!? ", shouted Gunwoo in upset. You shook your head. "I don’t like extravagance if not with the proceeds of my labor", you said again. "Tsk! Seyong-ah! ", Shouted Gunwoo. "Yes, sir!", Seyong said smirk and immediately carry you. "Owh Yaaaa!", Shouted you annoyed and embarrassed, remembering what happened yesterday.

'Aah, private jet', after see the jets already in front of the house with special parking aircraft. You turned and saw five men. "You are pleased to dissipate", mocked you. "Go in!", Gunwoo said pushed you. "Arrasseo, talkative", you said upset.

Arrived at Hawaii ...

"Yoohoo!", Seyong shouted and ran straight to the beach. "Wuaa", admire you after see the beach in Hawaii. "Hii, bikini-clad woman", muttered JunQ look pale. "Ihihi, terrible", said Chaejin and then followed Seyong. "I can’t understand the boy thought", said Insoo who prefer to sit and read a book. Gunwoo be cool, start a new heating and go into the water.

You just sit with JunQ and Insoo. "Ya! Three of you! Come here!", Gunwoo shouted. "Basic boy," said Insoo. "Not willing!", Shouted JunQ seeing a lot of bikini-clad women. "Nuna ~", said Chaejin. You just shook your head, occasionally looking towards Seyong who was playing with a lot of women. 'Huh, I forgot that she was female players', mocking you really annoyed.

 "Hey", said JunQ. "What?", You asked. "Let’s go to shopping", JunQ said. "Eh? Are you sick?", you asked again. "Come on", said JunQ. "Okay", you said and then laugh. "But don’t touch me!", Command JunQ. "Yes, noisy", you said and then go with JunQ. Seyong who was busy playing with women, be silent after see your departure with JunQ. "Well, they go", Chaejin said disappointed. "Hey! If you played so long, I’ll leave you all! ", Insoo cried tired of waiting. "It's only 20 minutes", Gunwoo said upset and immediately he kicked Insoo into the water.

To be continued ~

PS : Bbyong~ how? i think i'm stuck again~ lalala T^T please cheering me, just your comments make me happy xDD and also sorry for the short story~ gamsahamnida~