I Will Love You till The Ene

What is your NAME ?

You cry in the streets alone, looking sad. As continued to cry you don’t see the road and almost got hit by car, thankful that the car stop. “My daughter! What are you doing here?”, Shouted your mom, who drive the car and someone beside her. “Omma ~”, you said rubbing your tears. “I thought It was going happen”, said mother and bring you up to the car. The man who was with your mother just smiled and bowed.
^
"I'm going to cancel the fifth candidate! Tomorrow you will be engaged or immediately married with the other candidates”, said your mom after seeing you out of the bathroom. “Bu ... but omma", shouted you think of Seyong. “Don’t argue!”, Your mom yelled and pushed you to your room, lock you from outside. “OMMA! I won’t!”, You shouted loud banging on the door. “Noisy, just follow what I say”, your mom cried.

Quickly, your mom preparing for your engaged. Invitations, party room, dress and so on. Of course your prospective fiancee was already too. Your mother deliberately sends an invitation to the fifth boy.

~ ~ ~

“Hyung, Th.. This”, said Chaejin when he read the invitation. "The witch has move",  Insoo said. "Do you know this?", Asked JunQ. "Yeah, her mother told her if she can’t choose one from us, the witch will choose the man who matched with her”, Insoo replied with a yawn. Seyong silent to hear that all. Gunwoo turned his head and stared at Seyong. “Then, what will you do now?”, He said. Seyong not answer just silence. “Chaejin-ah, there is no name of her prospective fiancee?”, Asked JunQ.
Chaejin nodded and then his eyes widened to see whom your fiance. "Wae?", asked Gunwoo. "Daebak", said Chaejin. “Yuck! What the heck?”, Said JunQ snatched the invitation from Chaejin’s hands.

“Park Hyun Chul” said JunQ.

Karam (Park Hyun Chul) : i seyongie ga naeui chingueyo [Seyong's My Friend]

Park Hyunchul is Seyong’s friend since High School. They had the same hobbies for dance and always played together. Due to different campuses, they are so seldom met and rarely communicate.
Seyong surprised to hear that name. “Hyung, a friend of your own that will take her”, said JunQ. Seyong just shrugged and left. “Whether we should attend tomorrow?”, Asked Chaejin to Insoo and Gunwoo. “Of course”, said Insoo. "We in law", said Gunwoo and then went to his room.

The next day ...

Engagement day has arrived. You don’t like that, you continue to remove lipstick on your lips. “Ms, please don’t do that”, said makeup artist overwhelmed because she have to repeat. “I don’t want”, you said annoyed. Your mom came and pulled you to out. “There is no need to use lipstick! Just follow what mom would!”, she said. You just shut up in disgust.

Apparently the man yesterday in a car with your mother is your fiancé. He is kind and polite. But you don’t like him. “Hyunchul, my general”, said your mom. Hyunchul just smiled and held your hands. Go to the stage together. You stopped to see Gunwoo, Insoo, JunQ and Chaejin. But feel like crying for no Seyong’s. Gunwoo looked at you and say. “Is this all you want?”, He said. You shook your head. Hyunchul've been meaning to put an engagement ring. “Refuse and pursue Seyong”, continued Gunwoo.

You stopped Hyunchul’s hands and throw the ring. That surprised everyone including your mom. Hyunchul look at Gunwoo and smiling happy. You run and keep the dress, looking for Seyong. “Ms!”, shouted the guards. Your mom to stop them who intend to pursue you. “Leave her”, said your mom and go.

 Hyunchul off the stage and greeted Insoo. “Yo”, Insoo said. “This is the first time Seyong loved one woman”, Hyunchul said, laughing. “You don’t mind, do you?”, Asked Gunwoo. “Of course, I don’t want to get married early”, Hyunchul said upset and throw his tuxedo. “Haha, happy end”, said JunQ to Chaejin. Chaejin nodded.

^

Seyong sit on the roof, staring at the sky, holding a red box and kept biting his lip in disgust. “I must go there!”, Said Seyong rose and fell silent when someone who wear a white dress hug him from the back. "Oh?", Seyong surprised. You just keep silent and let your arms. Seyong smiled and hug you. “You're here to tell me about your marriage?”, Asked Seyong. You hit his stomach hard. “Owh yah!”, Shouted Seyong holding his stomach. "I LIKE YOU!", You shouted irritably. "I know", said Seyong and kneel down.
"Oh?", You are shocked and your face flushed.

"Do you Want to be my girlfriend?", Asked Seyong holding your hand. You shook your head. "MWO", Seyong shocked with your answer. "I don’t want to be your 10th girlfriend", you said stick your tongue out. “Then what should do?", Asked Seyong. "Change your words”,  you said again. Seyong pull your hand and kiss your lips slowly. “Do you want to be my fiancée, my wife, ah! Whatever! Being someone who is willing to accompany me for life?", Asked Seyong give you a ring. "Sure!", You said smiling, took the ring and immediately kissed Seyong back.

~ ~ ~

"So this is the reason you break up with all your girlfriends?", Asks you to Seyong. Seyong was hugging you from behind. He nodded. "Mwoya ~", you muttered upset and embarrassed. "I want to say one thing, listen this well", Seyong said. "What?", asked you looking at Seyong.

 "I will love you till the end",

THE END

Finally the last chapter~

Thanks for who read and also comment~ bye