Troublesome

What is your NAME ?

Already a month you stay home with the boys, but you still can’t choose who among them.

Knock Knock

"Nae?", You asked as opened the door. "Kim__", said a person who was the fifth man's father. "Ah, uncle, good afternoon", you said bent. "Are you happy to stay here?", He asked, smiling. You nodded, embarrassed. "Even though they sometimes torturing me", muttered you. "What you say just now?", He  asked. "No..nothing", you said and laughed awkwardly. "I want you to take this work", he said seriously. "What job?", You asked as took the paper from his hand.

"Come to see them at school, and monitor their condition", he said. "Eh? Why all of a sudden? ", You ask because you was lazy to do that. "Because your mom just gave 6 months, before you go to moved from here", he said. "I.. I", you're surprised to hear his words. "Your mother said will pick you up if you can’t choose a candidate fiance here", said the uncle. "Huh? O .. okay ", you said disappointed. "So you can?", he replied. You nodded, still a little shocked to hear the words of 6 months. "I’m a trial", you muttered as you throws yourself into the bed.

 Your POV:

"Here Ms.", said Mr. chauffeur opened the door for me. "Thank you", you said while sitting. 'Haah, must go, huh?', I thought. "Selecting one among them? '. Blush! Suddenly, my face flushed. In my thought, Ijust can see Seyong’s face. 'Seyong-oppa', I muttered.

WUUT WUUT.

I shook my head. "Ms, we're here", said the driver, removed my thoughts. "This Chaejin’s school?" I asked. "Yes, please", said Mr. chauffeur as he opened the door. "Thank you", I replied. This school from the outside looked like a hotel.

 'Where’s the class?', I thought as I continued to walk in. "Ah, good afternoon", said a teacher to me. "Aren’t you young lady Kim?", He said. I just nodded. "Do you need anything?", He said. "Nuna", shouted Chaejin ran towards me. "Oh", the teacher was immediately walked away. Seems many girl who gathered around us, maybe they are Chaejin’s fans. "Hey, why you not at your class?", I asked him. "No", he said. "Why?", I asked.

 "I'm not interested in subjects like math and so forth, I'm interested in acting", Chaejin said give me a cute smile. After hear that, I was immediately pulled his shirt. "Eh? Eh? Nuna why? ", Chaejin asked confused. "Where is your class?", I asked, annoyed. "1-A", Chaejin said. I walked and pulled him into the classroom.

 "Go and study", I said, pushing him into the classroom. "Nuna ~!", He whined. "Even if you're lazy, this lesson is important for you, if you dare to play hooky, I'll hate you", I said seemed to scold my little brother. "Hing", he protest with aegyo and then sat quietly on his chair. 'Finish in here', I replied and went on the next trip.

Next school is JunQ. I walked into the lobby, saw a crowd of students huddled together. Looks like I've found where is JunQ. "Oppa!", I cried. "Let’s go from here!", JunQ ran and snatched my hand. "Oh hey!", I cried. All the girls looked upset because JunQ ran away from them with hold my hand. Apparently JunQ pulled my hand up to his own room.

 "It hurts! Stupid! ", I cried while holding my hand. "Sorry", said JunQ sitting on the couch. "Why run away from them? Still allergy?", I asked him. "No, I just upset, they are so noisy", he said. "Oh", I replied. "What's the problem?", JunQ asked. "No, just wanted to see", I said to lie. "No, I mean why don’t you looks cheerful yesterday?", He said. Look like he can guess my sadness. "No," I said trying to hide it. "Well, after this, where you're going?", asked JunQ. "Don’t know", I said laughing. "Well, I go first", said JunQ will likely return to class. "Ne, be careful", I replied back into the car.

PS : Chingu ya~ how is it? sorry for late posting >< don't forget to comment~ <3

I NEED CO-AUTHOR WHO CAN HELP ME TO REPAIR MY GRAMMAR >0<