Man Should Laughs

What is your NAME ?

Insoo silence and shock. Song Mira, the name of the woman's immediate intention of slapping, but was stopped by Insoo. "Don’t touch her and don’t come again into my presence," said Insoo. "What are you talking about?!", Shouted the man. "Just quickly get out from here", you said sarcastically. "Come on", She said pulled his boy feel embarrassed and left. "Ah well, congratulation", Insoo said smiled and then invite you into the car.

"Now we go home," Insoo said. You just nodded and fell silent, looking Insoo whose feelings are still hurt it. "Ya ~", said Insoo wake you. "Nae?", You ask. "We're here", He said and got out of the car and so did you.

"Nuna", Chaejin said who was playing i-Pad in the living room. "Annyeong", You can smile and felt relieved now. Insoo went straight to his room without saying a word. "Welcome", JunQ said while carrying a cup of coffee for you. "Thank you", you said, carrying the coffee to Insoo’s room. "Ya, Gwenchana?", Seyong asked when you will knock on Insoo’s. "Ne, jon gwenchanayo, oppa", you said smiled sweetly. Seyong stunned to see that your smile. 'It was there that stuck was', thought Seyong blushing.

You waiting for Insoo opened the door. "Waeyo?", Insoo asked to you and say hello when he saw Seyong standing there. "I want to talk", you said and then go inside. 'Why now Insoo-hyung?', Thought Seyong after see you get into Insoo’s room. Insoo just stared straight Seyong pity and closed his door. 'Dumbest person in the world'.

"What?", Insoo said. "Who’s her?", you asked. "You are so meddling", muttered Insoo. "Sorry, I just wanted to know", You said an occasional drink your coffee. "He's my first love", Insoo said. "Bad girls like that?", You shouted in shock. "Well, you know when it's love doesn’t view people?", Insoo asked seriously. "No", you said firmly. Insoo only took a breath. "My principle is different with you", you said. "Hhh, whatever you say," Insoo said in despair.

Ring Ring ...

Your cell phone rings.

'Omma called'.

"Aigo ~", muttered you and immediately picked it up. Insoo just stare from afar.
"Yobuseyo?",
"Why so long?",
"That’s just 5 minutes, what's wrong?",
"Do you have to choose one among them?",
"No, why?"
"The uncle has told you?"
"Ne omma, I already know, 6 months right?"
"Now there are only 5 months, if you can’t choose between them, be better you are married to other candidates",
"Ne",

Because you're annoyed directly off your mobile phone. "Who? Your mother? ", Insoo said. You smiled and nodded. "What does she mean by 6 months?", Insoo said. "Oppa, you hear that?", You forgot if there’s Insoo’s room. "Well, from A to Z", he said. "If six months from now, I can’t choose one of you, I must go home and get married with the other candidate that she gave", you said somehow tell the truth to Insoo.

PS : Sorry for the short story~ sorry if you feel bored and getting hate my fic T^T and also my bad grammar! I'M SORRY ! T^T