Trouble Maker

What is your NAME ?

Next Gunwoo’s campus.

~~~~~~~

'Why suddenly my legs heavy to get off?', I thought after knowing this is a campus where Gunwoo study. "Ms", said the driver wake me from my dream. "Ye.. Yes, I'm go", I said and go. I walk slowly and look for where the existence of Gunwoo.

'Why there’s so noisy and strange aura?', I thought and tried to look at.

 "How dare you pouring that coffee to me, huh?! You've ruined my jacket! ", Someone shouted as he continued to beat him and people who are doing the beating is Gunwoo and seems like many people who helped him, such as his subordinate.

"I’m so sorry senior, i..i" the man moaned in pain. Gunwoo looks upset and want to hit him back.

For some reason my legs moved and then ran.

"Oppa! STOP! ", I said, holding his hand which was clenched. Gunwoo shocked and stop his actions.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! ", Gunwoo shouted looks very upset after see me.

I was also annoyed to see his actions to do that bullying, for some reason my hand cast a blow to his face.

"You need to wake up!", I cried. Gunwoo just silent while hold his cheek.

"How dare this girl", said several men and intend to hit me.

"Don’t touch", Gunwoo said holding out his hand, protect me. "A.. What?", They didn’t believe it.

"DON’T TOUCH!", Shouted Gunwoo upset.

"Hey, all of you get out of here! Now!", I said to the boy who get bullying before, he immediately ran and looks very frightened. "Gunwoo-oppa, you're coming with me", I replied and then pulled his hand.

"I can walk by myself, don’t pull my hand", said Gunwoo pushed my hands off. "Well, I was escorted to the nurse", I said coldly.

"Akh! Hu..hurt ", moaned Gunwoo in paino.

"That’s not hurt!", I replied. "It hurts! You fool!", Shouted Gunwoo.

"Iih! I only use it! ", I said irritably.

"YOU USE ALCOHOL 90% NOT 70%! THAT’S HURT! YOU FOOL! ", He cried holding his cheeks which still hurt at last.

"Noisy", with rough I put the bandage on his face. "Why are you here?", Gunwoo asked after restrain his pain. "I just want to see the boy who always bullying me", I said laughing. "CIH", he replied coldly.

"Why did you do that?", I asked ventured, no matter what he would do later.

"Because before I be bullying too!", Said Gunwoo aloud. I was shocked.

"You're oppressed? Did they know?", I asked again. "I'm reluctant to tell them! Since my mom death!",Gunwoo said.

"Heh, I don’t understand your brain", I muttered.

"Sorry, if we are hard to be understand”, he said.

"Oppa hear me! I know, mother was important person in our lives, but sometimes there is life without mom or maybe parents, there still a lot of people who can assist and accompany us like brothers! Are you never seen people without parents and siblings? You should be grateful to have brothers whose has attitude like that and you get a decent life like now", I shouted after that panting, I really wanted to open his eyes.

 He was silent and didn’t want to see me.

"Today you're sad, right?", Suddenly Gunwoo threw the same question like JunQ to me.

'Indeed, I looked so sad huh?', Shocked me. "So, am I right?", he asked. "There's nothing", I said and lie. "You are lie", he said for some reason so soft, maybe he'd understand my words.

"Well, maybe you are right", I said, smiling bitterly. "Why? Something happen, right?", he asked again. "I can’t tell to you, I'm going first! Don’t persecute people again", I said and then left.

 

To be continued~

PS : Sorry for the short story~ to my readers~ i think you bored with my story about MYNAME, right? please comment to make me know that >0<