Babo Seyong !!

What is your NAME ?

 

"Okay~", you are in doubt, trying to stare at Gunwoo. Gunwoo didn’t say anything and hugged you. “Gu .. Gunwoo-ssi”, you said shy and feel crowded. “Aey, I already said don’t call me with 'ssi'”, Gunwoo said pulling off his arms. “Then I must call you what?”, You asked, laughing. “Um ... Lucky guy!”, Gunwoo said, giggling. “Euy, that cheesy”, sneered you, slapping Gunwoo’s shoulder. “So?”, Asked Gunwoo. “What if I call you 'nappeun namja (bad boy)'?”, You asked, laughing. “Just call me jagiya, yeobo”, Gunwoo said pull your hand and get into the car.

 ‘I need to forget you, Seyong’, muttered you still holding Gunwoo’s hands.“Oh, princess, we're here”, Gunwoo said opened the door. “Euy, that's disgusting”, taunted you and go inside. “Where have you been?”, Seyong said in the lobby along with Insoo. You're still looking at Seyong, Gunwoo come and hold your hand. “From now on I am his fiancé candidate”, Gunwoo said smile. Insoo smiled and put his newspaper on the table. “Congrates, get engaged”, Insoo said and then leave. “Good”, Seyong said who initially looked shocked and then leave. “Gomawo”, you said in exasperation to see his attitude. Gunwoo go to his room happily, you just can sighed.

The next day ...

Sora take you home because he want to meet JunQ. “Well, you're really going out with Gunwoo oppa?”, asked Sora who don’t understand your desire. “Nae”, you said nodding. “Not Seyong?”, asked Sora. “Ah, forget about him”, you said. Sora just shrugged.

 At home...

“Nuna”, call Chaejin when see you come with Sora. “Nae”, you ask. Chaejin immediately handed the package to you. “Mwoeyo?”, You asked to see the package. “Please give this to Seyongie hyung”, said Chaejin. “Why should be me?”, You asked, wrinkling your eyebrow. “No one here, I have to go back to school”, Chaejin said and then rush out. “Yah!”, you cried because didn’t want to meet Seyong this afternoon. Sora looked disappointed because JunQ not at home. “I must go”, you said. "How about you?", Asks you to Sora. Sora looked disappointed for a while but after receiving the text message, she smiled brightly. “I’ll go now”, Sora said immediately leave you. “So imagine if you were drunk”, you sneered and called the driver.
^

On Seyong’s Campus ...

 “Relax”, you muttered and went inside. Before entering the classroom, 8 girls come to you. ‘Omg, they're...’, muttered you considering they are Seyong’s girlfriends. They hold your shoulders. You're scared and shut your eyes, who knows what they'll do to you.

“Are you Kim__?”, She said. You nod. “Huweee”, they all cry. You are shocked and looked at them strangely. “Wae ... waegureyo?”, You ask. “Seyong decided to end his relationship with us”, they said, weeping. “Eh?”, You gasp. ‘Why is he doing this?’, You murmured and smiled wryly. “I'll ask him, you'll excuse me”, you said and ran off.

Seen from the window Seyong doing somersaults and his face repeatedly annoyed. You prepare your heart and then enter. Seyong stop looking at your arrival. “Wae”, asked Seyong flat. “This”, you said gave the bundle. “What is this?”, Asked Seyong. You lift your shoulders. “Chaejin give it to me”, you said. Seyong nodded and returned to practice.

“Ya ~ you end your relationship with your girlfriends?", You ask. Make Seyong turned and stared at you. “Nae”, he said, nodding and smiling. “Evil”, sneered you. “None of your business”, he said, laughing and back training. “Oh yah, you really like Gunwoo hyung?”, Asked Seyong. You had to nod. “Oh, I'll help him choose a tuxedo later”, said Seyong look up. You felt a sword pierce your chest. “Oh ... guerae, excuse me”, you said and went back tears.

Seyong's POV:

“Oh ... guerae, excuse me”, she said and left. ‘Haah, Seyong ~ what have you done?’, I muttered ruffled my hair. Looked up and wiped my sweat. ‘She and Gunwoo-hyung? Dressage? Engage?’, I muttered again. “Haaah! Why do I keep thinking about her?”, I shouted, took my bag and get away from the campus is growing stale.

End

~ ~ ~

“Gunwoo oppa”, you said smiling at Gunwoo. “Hi”, Gunwoo said hug you. “Wuh! Very hot in here”, Insoo both of you while play a rubric. “Hehe”, Gunwoo laugh your hair. You just pout and hold your head. Seyong came suddenly and accidentally saw that hug scene. You're shocked but still embrace Insoo. Seyong just shut up and go up to his room.

"Seyong-hyung, already eat?", Asked Chaejin who was carrying pasta. Seyong nodded and went into his room. “Don’t get sick, I didn’t want to carry you when you fainted”, cried Gunwoo. There was no answer from Seyong. “Waegureyo?”, You don’t understand the question. Insoo just stared at Gunwoo and smiled, so did Gunwoo.

In the evening ...

Seyong came into JunQ and Chaejin’s room. “Hyung?”, Asked Chaejin. JunQ just look busy for a moment and returned to his phone. Seyong sit and then leaning on Chaejin’s back. "Huh, what should I do?", Asked Seyong. “What?”, asked JunQ. “I like her”, said Seyong. “Slow", sneered Chaejin. “But I don’t understand my feelings, what I like her or just admire her”, continued Seyong. Chaejin who was holding his emotions got up and made Seyong surprised. “Wah, wah, Chaejin mad”, said JunQ shook his head.

“You're a fool! Nuna like you! Why you still ask I like her or she likes me?", Shouted Chaejin. Seyong shocked and silent. “Then stop hurting nuna, because it was hurting me!”,  Chaejin’s hands clenched still shouted. “Chaejin-ah, do you ...”, said Seyong. “YES! I AM! I VERY LIKE HER! I try to forget her because the fool like you!”, Shouted Chaejin and start using informal language. Seyong can only blink his eyes.
JunQ went down from his bed and holding Chaejin’s body. “Jin-ah, stop, I scared your asthma will relapse later”, JunQ said. Chaejin lose his temper and left the room. “Think of it all hyung, what you do will hurt many people, including people you love the most”, JunQ said close the door and followed Chaejin. Seyong just looked down and then ruffled his hair.

1 Week later ...

Start your POV (* ^ ^ *):

‘Today mom called again, what should I do?’, I thought while lazing on bed. Someone knocked on the door, and it Gunwoo. “Nae”, I said open the door. Gunwoo smiled at me and his appearance looks neat. “Waegureyo, oppa?”, I asked staring at him from top to bottom. “I want to announce today the date of our engagement”, he said. “Eh?”, I cried don’t believe this day would come. “Why? Are you not ready?”, Gunwoo asked me. I was confused and looked left and right, up and down. “A.. I ...”, I said confused. “If you are not ready, I'll change the day”, Gunwoo said intend to go. "O.. Oppa", I called. ‘I have to say this to him’, I thought.

End

“Nae”, asked Gunwoo. “I ....”, you said haltingly. “Wae?”, said Gunwoo. “I want to end this relationship”, you said looking down. Gunwoo pause. “Really?”, Asked Gunwoo. You nod. “I know, this okay”, said Gunwoo. You sigh of relief because Gunwoo accept this gracefully. But immediately Gunwoo pulled you and put his lips on your lips. You silent and shocked to see who's passing. He is Seyong.

 Gunwoo take off his lips slowly. “O.. Oppa?”, shocking you hold your lips. Seyong looked hurt and running quickly. “Se .. Seyong-ssi”, calling you to see Seyong. Seyong stopped and stared at you with a cold stare. “I.. It was not ...”, you said it intends to explain to him. “Wae? Congratulations”, he said coldly and harshly. You silence and your tears fell. Seyong eyes widened to see you crying. You ran and left Seyong and Gunwoo.

“Stupid”, Gunwoo said and hit Seyong’s face. Seyong fell to the ground and holding his cheek. “WAEYO, hyung?”, Shouted Seyong upset. “You're never aware of your ignorance, you don’t even have the intention to pursue her, terrible!”, Gunwoo said and left Seyong alone. Seyong hold his cheek and hit the floor in anger.

To be continued!

 

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READERS! T^T