Maybe you’ll recover

What is your NAME ?

Chap. 4 (Maybe you’ll recover)

 You close your eyes, counting backwards, '5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 … He fainted '. Then you open your eyes and surprised to see what happens. "I didn’t faint?", JunQ ask didn’t understand. "True", Sora said with a laugh. "Why you can?", asked you didn’t understand too. “JunQ-ssi, don’t like the touch direct skin contact with each other a.k.a when he will faint", Sora said. "Why you…? Ah, you're wearing gloves", you said after seeing Sora's hand. "Yuph!", Sora said smiled. "But this still like as isolating him", you said again. "Well, if you wanted touching or making contact was difficult to forced that", said Sora. JunQ just shut up and wiping his hands. "Well, it was then, I have to go", said Sora smiled. "Where?", asked you after  seen Sora in hurry. “Work, I’m not a rich person! Idiot!”, Shouted Sora and then leave. "Let’s go home", said JunQ. "Ah, Ne", said you and then get into the car.

Arriving at home...

"Where have you been?", asked Seyong who was waiting in the lobby. "None of your business", you said and then going to your room. JunQ get out of the car with ease. "Ya, where have you been?", asked Seyong to JunQ. "Eat, what’s your problem, hyung?", asked JunQ. "Aren’t you allergic to woman?", asked Seyong seems jealous. "Well, that’s right", said JunQ smirk and then leaving Seyong alone. "Hihi", someone laugh from behind. "Chaejin-ah, why are you laughing at me?", asked Seyong upset. "Jealous, huh?", Sneered Chaejin. "Shut up", Seyong said and then leaving Chaejin who began taunting him.

2 days later...

"Good morning", you said going down to the dining room. "You're late", said Gunwoo. "Excuse me, where’s the other?", You asked. "Hmm, maybe jogging", said Gunwoo. "Oh", you said. "Ya! Come here ", said Gunwoo walking toward you. "Wha.. What do you want?", You asked him preparing to fight, so that isn’t in the oppressed. “I don’t intend to oppress, what did you do on JunQ?", asked Gunwoo. "Not much, so what?", you asked didn’t understand. "He always daydreaming and ....", Said Gunwoo stop his words. "What?", You asked him still prepare to fight. "See that by yourself", said Gunwoo made you looking for JunQ. 'What happen to him?', You think.

 "JunQ-ssi, open the door", you asked and knocking. "Why?", JunQ said, opening the door so quick. "Oh, you opened the door faster than I though", you said cheerful. "The important thing is you don’t touch me, what happen?", asked JunQ again. "Can I go in?", you asked permission to go in. JunQ just opened the door. Seyong who arrived from jogging in the morning, stopped after see you allowed into JunQ’s room.

"So why?", JunQ asked. "Hmm .., Gunwoo said you act so strange this day", you said speak the truth. "Huh? Strange? Like what? ", asked JunQ didn’t understand. "You always daydreaming", said you again. "Aih", he muttered didn’t understand.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Nuguseyo?", JunQ asked, open the door while you looking back. "Hey, crazy girl, someone came looking for you", Insoo said pointing at Sora. "Hey, what's wrong?", you shouted from above. "It's not polite to talk like that, hurry go down", shouted Sora. JunQ just saw and he looks flushed. "Well, JunQ-ssi ...", you won’t continued your word after seeing his face. "Oh, JunQ-ssi, annyeonghaseyo", Sora said from below waving her hands. "A.. Annyeonghaseyo", said JunQ and then rushed into his room. "Hihi", you laughed and then ran down.

 After Sora leave, you intend to go into your room. "I'm tired", muttered you wanted to open the door. "Wait", Seyong said from behind. "Owh, Seyong-ssi, what happened?", You asked him. Seyong didn’t answer but slowly and surely, he returned to kiss you. Not on the cheek but on the lips.

To be continued

PS : Comment jebal! >< your comment or critic is my happiness~ love you, my readers