I Want to Protect Her

What is your NAME ?

In the hotel...

 All the boys waiting for you and JunQ. "Why are they so take so long?", Gunwoo asked while continuing look at his watch. Seyong was silent as he folded his hands. You came with JunQ while carrying a lot of stuff. "Hyung, where have you been?", asked Chaejin. "Hey, this is for you", you said while providing a funny suit jacket with thinking of Chaejin’s personality. "Wuah, cute, thanks", said Chaejin wear it.

 "This is for you", you said while providing Insoo the telescope. "It's the old version", he scoffed. "Tsk, just bring that", JunQ said. "This", you said cold while providing hat to Gunwoo. "Thanks", Gunwoo said with cold voice too. "And this is for you", you said while providing Seyong the headphone. "Uh, thanks", Seyong said happily.

 "Tomorrow let’s go to the pool again, Ok?", replied Chaejin. "Where?", JunQ asked. "Villa", Chaejin said. "Silly", JunQ sneered. "Huweeng", shouted Chaejin while hiding behind you.
---

Tomorrow at the pool

“Nuna, let’s play together”, Chaejin said wanna pool you into the swimming pool. “Ya..ya, Chae..Chaejin-ah”, you looks so scared. “Come on!”, Chaejin said and pushed you. “Ya!”, you cried.

BRUSH!

“Hehehe”, Chaejin laugh. “Haa, Ya! I can’t swim..Hmmph”, cried you because can’t swim. “Nu..nuna!!!”, Chaejin shouted in panic and also shocked. “H..hyung!”, he cried after he looks JunQ jump and rescue you. “How to wake her?”, JunQ said in panic, pump your chest to let the water out. “Let me do this”, He said. (P/S: Who is he? xD I think you know!)

Your POV start (*^^*):

 'Warm, what is this?'.

"YA! YA! ", The voice is very familiar. Ouch, my head dizzy. Looks like I was drinking plenty of water. Ah yes, I'm drowning. "YA! Wake up! ", JunQ cried, ah… apparently he is helping me. "Nu .. nuna, hurry wake up", crying sound? Ah, that Chaejin. Finally I could open my eyes. "Cough! Cough!", Ah, water. It feels awful.
"Are you okay?", asked Insoo and Seyong simultaneously. "Ye.. Yes," I said holding my head is still spinning. "Really?", asked JunQ look really worried. You nodded with smile. "JunQ, you've cured, right?", asked Gunwoo. "Eh?", said JunQ confused, as well as me. How can he recover?. "Yes, you did that! You help her hyung", Chaejin said still crying. "Really?" I asked incredulously. 'Then who kissed me before (give artificial respiration)? JunQ?! No! That’s ridiculous!', I thought in disbelief. But I'm glad to hear he is healed.

End

 "It's your fault!", JunQ said blame Chaejin again. "I’m so.. sorry", Chaejin said down and start to cry again. "Gwenchana Chaejin-ah, I’m okay", you said with soft sound. Because JunQ moved to help and this incident make him able to touch woman. "JunQ-ssi", you said. "What?", ask JunQ. "Is it true you've recovered?", You asked him to make sure. "Tsk!", JunQ directly touching you without scared. "Daebak", you shouted and then laugh.

 "Hey! Hey! Stop calling us with 'ssi' ", Seyong said make JunQ take off his hand. "Why?", you asked stare at him. "We are older than you, at least call us with 'oppa' ”, protest Seyong. "Arrasseo, Seyong-oppa", you cried. "From now on call us with 'oppa'", Insoo replied, nodding. "Except he", Gunwoo said pointing at Chaejin. Chaejin pout and sulk. "Let’s go, the plane had come", said JunQ pointing the jet that had arrived.

To be continued~

PS : i think this chapter didn't good -__- hope you'll like this, don;t forget to comment and also subscribing~ <3