JunQ's Story

What is your NAME ?

JunQ back of the electronics store to create a new project of his. Many women look at him, because of his handsomeness and dignity. JunQ just creeps up and running quickly. "Kyaaa! Move! Get off! ", Shouted the girl who was carrying many pizzas box using roller skates. JunQ that his reflexes were good straight away, but unfortunately, she'd fallen in hit a utility pole.
 

"Ouch! Damn! It's because the old man told me to deliver all pizzas again", she muttered, holding his head is sick. JunQ stopped and walked over to her. "Gwenchana?", Asked JunQ. "Ne, ah ...", she was shocked to see JunQ vice versa. 'Intensive, why should I meet this girl at this time?', Muttered JunQ because his heart doesn’t stop pounding if he met Sora. "JunQ-ssi", Sora said with a smile. JunQ just nodded awkwardly and helped Sora take that fall pizzas.


"Long time no see", Sora said get up and clean her clothes. JunQ nodded and gave all the boxes that he picked "This". "Thank you", Sora said smiled. JunQ trying to leave her. "Ah, do you want to accompany me?", asked Sora. "Eh, to ... where?", Said JunQ uncomfortable to refuse. "I will buy you a cup of coffee", Sora said. "I don’t like coffee", said JunQ lie. "Oh, then ice cream," said Sora pulled JunQ’s hands. JunQ very surprise and instant hit Sora's hand.
"Ouch", Sora was shocked and held her hand which turning red. "I..im .. sorry", JunQ said. Sora smiled. "Gwenchanayo, I forgot that you're sick", Sora smiling. "Well, I go", Sora said and then leave. "Wai ...wait", JunQ holding Sora's hand. "Yes?", asked Sora blinked her eyes. "A.. as an apologize I will buy you ice cream" said JunQ. "Okay, but I have to take this first", Sora said. "Me too", JunQ said. "Well", Sora laughed at JunQ behavior.

 

In other places ..
 

"Daebak", you replied while spying Sora and JunQ. Gunwoo looked at you, weird. "What are you doing? It's embarrassing", Gunwoo said. "Look at your brother ~ he has changed", you said laughing. "So what?", Asked Gunwoo. "Aish", said you upset. "Who are you, jongmal~? Why you can know if JunQ and Sora meet? Is this has been plan?", Asked Gunwoo. "Hehe", you're just laugh as continued to spy on JunRa couple. While Chaejin and Seyong fun playing basketball and Insoo who reading a book while drinking expresso. Seyong occasionally looked at you who are busy talking to Gunwoo.
 

Back to JunQ and Sora ...
 

"Has do ... done yet?", Asked JunQ patting as it goes very far, while Sora using roller skates. Sora nodded. Sora handed JunQ waffle on. "For me?", Asked JunQ. Sora nodded. "Uncle Jang gave it to me", Sora said eating her waffles. "Hey, I will buy that for you", said JunQ upset. "Why? Do you want to buy me something or food? At glamorous restaurant?", Said Sora laughed.


"That's easy", JunQ said. Somehow Sora laughter grew louder. "Stop laughing," JunQ said annoyed. "Many rich people are same", Sora said stop laughing. " What do you mean?", Asked JunQ didn’t understand. "You didn’t ask the driver are you?", asked Sora. JunQ shook his head. "I'll show you the world of ordinary people", Sora said smiled and pulled JunQ’s hands.


Sora took JunQ to the game center, snack carelessly, helping people on the street, throwing stones into the river, last prayer to the temple.

To be continued~