Our fiancee

What is your NAME ?

“So is she ?”,

“Small (the )”, LOL

“Old for me”,

“Don’t care anymore”,

“Just do this for fun”,

The boys smirked to your photo...

~~~~~

BRR BRR

“What happens?”, ask Park Sora (friend). “I don’t know, i just feel goosebumps before”, you said as you wipe your hands. “Excuse me, there’s Kim__ (Your name) here ?”, someone called you from the door. “Yes, i am”, you said and then walk toward the guys.

“What happen?”, you asked. “Your driver has come and Mr and Mrs Kim want you to go home right now”, He said and then leave. “Tsk! Sora-ya, i need to go now”, you shouted and then leave. “Nae~ Bye!”, Sora cried as she raised her hands.

So what they want until they ask me to go home now?!

15 minutes later...

“I’m home”, you said while open the door.“Hey, Kim__ (Your name). Sit here”, your mom said with serious tone. You just sit and keep silent.  “You need to prepare yourself now”, she said. “For what?”, you asked because didn’t understand with your mom. “Just shut up your mouth and do that!”, your mom said with angrily. You just nodded and go into your room.

WTF! You just come and go whenever you want and now you order me like a slave (maid)

 “Are you ready?”, your mom ask after 10 second, you go into your room. “Aish! Omma, please! It just 10 second i go into my room”, you shouted from the toilet. “Tsk! Use the gown on your bed”, command her. “Gown! OMG, i feel something not good here”, you mumbling while take a shower.

20 minutes later...

 “Omma, where are you?”, you said after you go to the hall.

Where is she?

“Mmph!”, someone shut your mouth with cotton and bring you into the car.He pulled you and sit next to you. Finally, he’s your buttler. “What the hell?! Why you do this to me?!”, you shouted with angry and panic. “Please be quiet Ms. This is your mom’s command to us”, the buttler said. “She like surprised”, you just can mumbling and look at the street.

“And this is for you”, the buttler give you i-pad. “Why i need this?”, you asked with arrogancy. “They are your fiancee’s candidate, you need to moved on to their house to choose one from them to be your husband”, he said. “What?! I’m still 17 y.o and need to study not getting married”, you said. “I just do what your said and you need to look at their profile”, he continued.

After that, you read all profiles and look at their photos until you arrived at their house.

Your POV Start (*^^*) :

“So this is their house?”, i ask to the buttler. “Yes, please go in”, he said to me. I just go with bold and cool mental, after i read all profiles about them, i want to do this maybe be can fun. “Hey, you’re not going to accompany me?”, i ask to him but he already dissapeared. Owh,WTF.  I open the door from this big house but my house still bigger. “Why so quiet? There’s no people inside?”, many questions come from my though.

SET!

Someone come and goes, to fast! So scary. “Who are there?!”, i shouted, but no one answer. “Sst, be quiet”, he shut my word because he put a knife on my neck. I try to look at back, Red haired man, maybe he’s 178 cm. I smile and then bite his hand. “Ouch!”, he grin in pain and throw the knife. “Good evening, Seyong-ssi”, i give him a bow. “Ouch, this first time and you’re the first girl, who dareto bite me, small !”, he said as he smiling to me, so CUTE and also good looking.

“WHAT?! What did you said before?”, i asked after notice his word. “Small ~”, he said again, mocking me and walk toward me. “Wha..what do you want?”, i don’t know what happen, i just know he kiss my cheek. “be careful for the other boys”, he said and then leave me alone. I just can silent, blushing and hold my cheek.

NEVERMIND. I need to continue to check the others.

BRUSH! Ok~ i’m wet now.

“Gunwoo-ssi! Can you get out from your room,NOW?!”, i shouted. The man who also have a good looking and tall appear. “You know me?”, he asked so proud to himself. “I know”, i said coldly and continue to the other room.

Here’s livingroom? Oh~ there’s 2 boys and also notebook (laptop) with someone’s figure in the videocam.

“So you are the girl?”, He ask with abasing tone. I think he’s Insoo, Chaejin is the boys who hide behind him. Hmm, JunQ who is in the videocam. “No doubt that’s me”, i answer his question.  “HEY! BRING HER OUT! DISGUSTING!”, Jun Q, he looks so pathetic.

POV End

Someone put a towel to your hair, he’s Seyong. “Be careful to not catch by cold”, he said and then sit on the sofa. “I think you’ll be our fiancee because you want our money to rise your parent’s reputation, right?”, Gunwoo said from the back. You feel so angry and finally,explode.

“Hey! Listen to me, you five jerk boys!”, you said sarcasstically. “They look so quiet and shocked a bit after you said that. “I never care about my parent’s reputation! Will be up or down, i never care! This! Now! To be your fiancee’s candidate make me more DISGUSTING! Do you understand?! If i want money, i can get them by myself!”, you said to fast and loudly  and also panting after that.

“Wah wah, maybe something happen before”, someone said as he clap his hands. “Why you come here?”, Gunwoo asked. “I want to check my daughter-in-law”, he said and then smile. “And i feel bad after i see this incident”, he said and then hold your hands. “DAD! TAKE YOUR HANDS AWAY! SHE’S BACTERY!”, shouted JunQ.

“I will entrusthed them to you”, he said. “WHAT?!”,you shouted at the same time with the five boys. “If something happens, just call this number”, he said again and give you a name card. “Geez~ but i want to go out from this house right now”, you said. “Please”, he pleaded. “Well, i will do this”, you nodded after thinking so long. “I’m not going!”, JunQ shouted as well as he dissappeared from the videocam.

Well, then your life with 5 boys or your fiancee’s candidate will start this day...