Star Constellation

What is your NAME ?

15 minutes later...

"Are you done?", Sora asked as she gives you a warm drink. You nodded and took the drink. "Haah, then why are you crying?", Sora said. "I just want to told you, don’t tell anyone", you said. Sora nodded.

~~~~~

"Oh my god, the lives of rich people so hard", muttered Sora with hands on her hips. "Then what should i do?", You asked her and very confused in solving this problem. "You are smart in many ways but not smart in love", Sora said shook her head. "Noisy", your said cool taste in sneered. "Well, you should tell him if you like him", Sora said. "But ...".

"I know, maybe he'll stop if you say that", counsel Sora. "I'm tired, Can i stay at your home?", You asked for permission to Sora. "Can’t", said Sora. "Ah, wae?", You said not happy. "Because ....", Sora said pointed to the rear. Insoo pick you because he knowing your strangeness.

"Because you have to go home with me", Insoo said holding your head. "O.. ppa?", You are shocked and silent seeing Insoo’s arrival. "Let's go home", Insoo said hold your hand. "No way!", You shouted. "Let’s go!", Insoo said trying to pull you. "I don’t .... HYA!", You shouted while Insoo pulled you by force. "Gidarilge", Sora said laughed. "Sora~!", You shouted upset because Sora wouldn’t defend you.

Insoo invite you to go somewhere and it turns out he brings you into a 3D cinema constellations. "Why here?", You asked. "Watch and cry, if you want" Insoo said. You shut up and watch the 3D video, slowly your tears fell down make your cheeks wet. "Haah, you were indeed foolish," Insoo said when saw you cry. "I’m sorry", You said and continued to cry. Insoo was silent, rubbing your head.

30 minutes later ...

"Haah, relieved", You said after leaving the cinema. Insoo just smiled as he walked to follow you and then you turn around. "Insoo oppa", You said smile. "Nae?", asked Insoo. "Thank you very much",you said give him a bow. "Okay", Insoo just laughed.

"Insoo", somebody called him. Insoo and you turn around, Insoo look so quiet and shock. "Mira", he said "Wuah, long time no see", replied the woman. Insoo just laughed and suddenly holding your hand. 'O.. Oppa', you think after seeing him smiling like that.

"Thank God", She said again. "Gratitude? Why? ", You said don’t understand while Insoo was silent. "You already have a girlfriend now", She said smiling. Insoo just trying to laugh. "Oppa ~", you said upset. "Jagiya, oh! Insoo-ya! ", Came a man approached her.

 "Hyung", Insoo’s voice has narrowed. "Your girlfriend? Thank God ", he said.'Why is everyone saying thanks?', You still confused and their voices sounded sarcastic. "Yes, he won’t come to get me again, right?", Sneered that women. Insoo further solidify his grip.

Slap! "KYAAA", she screamed when you slap her face with both hands. "STFU! You just make him hurt, lowlife woman!", You shouted irritably.

To be continued ~

Don't you feel is getting bored ? please comments my lovely readers!!!! sorry for my bad grammars T^T