His Phobia

What is your NAME ?

Your POV :

He kiss my cheek? And he said you are mine to me? WTH. I don’t understand my feeling....?

End

“Why you never eat together?”, you asked while eating. All boys just silent. “What is your reason until you ask that?”, Insoo asked. “I just want we ea together”, you said. “You have a good family”, Gunwoo said mumbling. You just silent. “I never eat with my parent like this”, you said. “Really?”, Chaejin feel sorry to you because of Gunwoo’s word. “Yeah, i just want to get closer”, you said. “To our money, damn !”, JunQ throw the spoon and go. “I don’t want your money!!”, you shouted. “STOP! You want to eat together?”, Seyong said. You just nodded. “Just eat now”, he continued.

“Nuna”, Chaejin said after finished his breakfast. “Ne?”, you asked. “Where’s your school?”, he asked. “Chaepyong High School, why?”, you asked back to him. “You don’t go to school today?”, he asked and smile. “Ah, i’m forget, thanks for remind me”, you said and rush out to your room. “Nuna, let’s go to school together”, Chaejin cried. “Okay!”,you shouted and shut the door.

15 minutes later...

“Insoo-ssi”, you said with confused. “Wae?”,he asked. “Where’s the lobby?”, you asked. “Lobby?! Are you demensia?! The lobby next the dinning room”, he said. “Sorry, i don’t remember”, you said. “Tsk!”, Insoo get up and pulled your hands, he bring you to the lobby really fast. “Here”, he said and after that leave. “Tha...thanks”, you said.

“Nuna~”, Chaejin shouted from the car. “Hey, by the way JunQ with us too?”, you asked still upset with JunQ. Chaejin shook his head, after that you go into the car.

"Chaejin", you start a conversation because you didn’t like to be in silence. "Yes?", Asked Chaejin. 'Owh, Cute', you're lulled by the sweet look Chaejin. "Is it true JunQ afraid of women?", You ask. "Yes, as you saw yesterday," said Chaejin. "Since when did he like that?", You ask again, very curious about JunQ’s disease. "Maybe it's because our fiancés candidates before", said Chaejin. "You mean?", You ask again. "Hehe, we're here", said Chaejin, he seems reluctant to talk about JunQ’s disease. "Oh, but my school is 1 block again", you replied with a laugh reluctantly. "But you're different", said Chaejin and then leave. "It's so hard to understand", you said and then continue the journey to school.

Arriving at school...

'Looks like I need to ask the victim', you think, heading to class. And as usual, another student talking about your. Either sneer or praise. "Yo!", Shouted Sora hug you from behind. "Owh, kkamjjakiya!", You shouted in surprise. "Hihi, sorry, you're daydreaming endless hell", said Sora. "If you do it again, I'll kill you!", Said you warned her. "Ok!", Sora said with a laugh.

 "Hey, How’s your boys? Fun? ", Sora asked. "Eh? Who? ", You ask don’t understand. "The five boys, your fiance’s candidates", said Sora. "Why would you know that?", You ask again, because you never told it to Sora. "Hehe, you know who I am?", asked Sora as she prides herself. "Ah, yes .. yes, you're the beggar", you said and then walked quickly away. "Hey", Sora rushed to chase you.

Because today is the day breaks at school, you choose to rest in the library with Sora. For a moment you thought of something.

"Ya, do you know about the disease afraid of women?", you asked to Sora who join in science club at school. "Eh? Phobias? All I know people who when in touch-phobia would like allergies, shudder and then the itching ", said Sora. "But this can be up to faint", you said again. "Huh? That's bad", said Sora. "And then?", You ask again. "Well, it could happen because of his past against women or when he felt annoyed at the high level of women", said Sora as she turned her pen. "Isn’t there a way of recover?", You ask again.

"Well, have given a woman", said Sora. "Eh?", you cried startled. "I mean, he must dare to close with a woman to drown his fears," said Sora. "Why you ask me this? Something happens?", asked Sora. "No .. no, I go back, first", you said and then scurried away. "Mwo? YA, be careful! Ms. Busy ", Sora said while shaking his head.

 After a rush to go home by taxi, you knocked on JunQ’s door room loudly.

"YA! JunQ, open the door! ", You scream and continually knocked. No answer, but you're still not giving up. 'Oh my god!', JunQ covered his ears. "Ya!", You shouted. Still no answer. 'Still not giving up too?', Thought JunQ as he wear headphones.

20 minutes later...

 'Eh, she's already given up?', JunQ intend to make sure and peep, that means he have to open the door. TAP. You hold the door and tried to enter. "Owh!", JunQ shocked and ran behind the desk. "Yo, Mr. JunQ ", you said grinning. "Uuh! Get out of here! ", Shouted JunQ in a fear. "Okay, I'll stay here", you said, smiling. "What do you want?", JunQ cried. Seeing you move to correct sitting position, directly JunQ’s negative thinking appeared and then he shouted, "Distance of 10 meters". "YA! Noisy!”, you said in upset. "What do you want?", asked JunQ again.

 "I want you to tell me", you said. "What kind of story?", JunQ asked. "How could you have phobia of women?", you asked. "None of your business", said JunQ prestige. "Owh, so you want me to go there?", you said and pointing right place where JunQ still hiding. "No!", Shouted JunQ in a fear. "Ok! Then tell me ", you said with sinister smile. "Uuh, all right", said JunQ and climb up the bed while you're sitting on the floor.

JunQ told you everything from beginning to end. Apparently that makes his phobia came are the candidates of fiancé who always act aggressively even do strange things to JunQ. That's what makes JunQ become allergic to women but Chaejin kicking them out of here.

 "CHAEJIN?!", You asked him in surprised, Chaejin the shy and innocent guy can kick people out of this house. "It's hard to believe it in, but if Chaejin in angry, he’s more sinister and evil in comparison with something from another world", said JunQ. "Huh~ you guys are hard-earned men in understanding", said you scoff. "Don’t call us like that," protested JunQ. "Yes ~ Yes ~", you replied, nodding.

"Then what if I touch you now?", asked you and stands. "Don’t do that! I can chill and then faint! Sometimes shortness of breath! It was miserable!", Shouted JunQ in upset. "Do you want to get well?", Asked you again. "Well, I want to but if I can", said JunQ. "I will cure you", you said again. "What! What do you want from me? ", Shouted JunQ. "I just want you to get well! Shut up and see ", said you grumpy and walked to JunQ and you hold his hand.

 '1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 ', you count the seconds. "Wa! Wa ...! ", Shouted JunQ and then he fainted. "5 second reaction", you said and then release your hand. "HEY! Oops! He really faint", you realize that panic after saw JunQ had lost consciousness. "It's all because of your fault", Insoo said from behind. "Ah, I’m sorry", said you looked down. "Never mind, I know your goal," Insoo said pulled JunQ’s body and drink him a medicines. "Forgive me", you said feels wrong and then leave.

The first day, you're disguised as a man so you could touch JunQ, but unfortunately even though dressed man, you're still a woman that makes JunQ fade out. The second day, you forcing JunQ to maintain a female dog, of course nothing happen, he's just allergy with human not animal. The third day, you invite JunQ to the café which the maid all womens.

 "Aargh! YA! You make me sick! Stop it already! I'm disgusted!", Shouted JunQ upset because of all the ways you use even more make him frightened. "Aigo, disappointed", you muttered. Someone tapped your shoulder from behind. "Ya, what are you doing here?", Asked her with familiar sound. "Oh? Sora ", you're surprised to see your friend. "Why such surprise? Who is he?", Sora ask pointing at JunQ. "He’s JunQ", you said. JunQ just bent down and backwards 3 steps.

 "So he's the man you mean?", Sora asked after seeing JunQ’s movements that continue to stay away. You just nodded. "I’m Sora Park, JunQ-ssi is not good if you just bent like that", Sora said. "What do you want?", You whispered to her. "Shut up and see", Sora said and smiled. "Then what should i do?", asked JunQ cold. "Handshake", said Sora smiled. "Hey, he'll faint", said you afraid if JunQ will faint on the road. Sora just her hand. JunQ slowly but surely embolden her to shake hands.

To be continued

PS : Yeii, finally chapter 3.. What will happen at next chapter? JunQ wiil fainted again? i'll make the story of JunQ in this chapter and also chapter 4, just wait for who in the next chapter~ MYNAME daebak! if you like please comment and also subscribes, my lovely readers i love ya! <3 aah, and also sorry for my bad grammar~ -__-