Angels without Wings

What is your NAME ?

"What happen hyung?", Chaejin asked when JunQ pulled him to the library.

"Sit down", JunQ said give Chaejin command to sit. Chaejin only sit with a puzzled look.

"Whether my feelings are right or wrong, do you like her?", Asked JunQ. Chaejin silent and his eyes looked round in surprise.

"Ah, from your face, I can guess you love her, right?", JunQ said laugh. Chaejin looked down. "No hope", Chaejin said.

"Do you realize?", Asked JunQ immediately and realized that he had said something wrong. Chaejin just silent.

"Mi…mian", JunQ said. Chaejin shook his head.

"No need hyung, I just don’t understand", Chaejin said.

"Understand? What? ", Asked JunQ. "Well, why Seyong-hyung never realize?", Asked Chaejin with sad faces.

"Ey, he is a fool", JunQ said derogatory terms.

"I'd love to see nuna happy, but it would be very sick when I see her sad”, Chaejin said.

"Jinnie, you're a man now," said Insoo that come on suddenly.

JunQ and Chaejin turned around.

"Yakh, elders come", JunQ said clap his hand. "Who are elders?", Insoo protest, pushing JunQ’s head.

“By the way, I’m a man hyung” Chaejin said answer Insoo’s word.

"You like her?", Insoo asked. Chaejin nodded. "Seize it", Insoo said again.

"Ya ~ Don’t give that weird advice to our maknae", JunQ said. "Well, it's the right advice", Insoo said sitting next Chaejin.

"You guys listen to me", Insoo said with serious tone. JunQ and Chaejin simultaneously perform the ready position.

"If you like her, tell her and moreover Seyong totally unconscious and didn’t dare to recognize", Insoo said.

"But this will make war between us", Chaejin said. Insoo hitting Chaejin’s head with the books.

"If you want happiness should dare to suffer first", Insoo said.

"Chaejin, you're going to do that?", Asked JunQ. "I'm not going to be", said Chaejin claimed. "Be patient", said JunQ, pat chaejin’s shoulder. "Well, there are angels without wings here," said Insoo grinned and then leave. "Eh?", Chaejin and JunQ confusion in silence.

To be continued

PS : Just no comment yet -_- i'm sorry for my bad grammar and sorry because i feel this story became so bored.... TTT^TTT