Barrier

Hello, my soulmate

i hope i am not updating too fast guys. But i managed to squeeze in some time to write so here you go. 

_________________

"Give me 5 minutes." I said hastily and ran into my bedroom while I left Irene in the living room with my mother. I went home to pack some clothes first before going over to Irene's house which was just beside my block. 

I could hear my mother asking Irene a few questions as I packed my clothes and some of my homework into my bag. 

"Joohyun-ah, is our Seulgi behaving well?" My mother gently asked and I scoffed to myself. What did she think her daughter was? Rebellious teenager?

"Yes, Mrs Kang. Seulgi is a very good girl." Irene replied politely and I could picture her nodding and playing with her fingers as she was very shy. 

"She doesn't do anything funny to you right?" 

"Mom!!!" I shouted from my room. 

"Don't shout at home Kang Seulgi." My mother scolded me and I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see it. 

"So does she?" My mother pressed on. Irene must have had her cheeks reddened and throat gone dry because I did do funny things to her. 

"N-no." I heaved a sigh of relief when Irene lied. 

"Really? She is still a teenager. Her hormones must be raging." My mother tried to prompt Irene and I decided to save my girlfriend from the awkward situation. 

"Mom. Seriously? Do you think I am some teenager who goes around banging people?" I asked, annoyed and also scared that my mother would find out. 

"I am just being concerned." My mother smiled cheekily. She must have known something. I gulped and looked at Irene who indeed, was blushing like crazy. 

"Well, thanks for asking then. I will go now, momma." I said and took Irene's hand. She stood up and followed me, bowing to my mother as we walked out of the house. "Don't miss me too much." I hugged my mother and she pinched my nose. 

"Don't do funny things." She warned again and I waved her off. 

"That was close." I said as soon as we stepped into the lift. 

"I feel so bad for lying." Irene looked down at her feet and I only gazed at her as I didn't know what to say to make her feel better. 

"How should I address your parents?" I asked when the lift door opened. I held her hand in mine again and she pondered over it for a moment. 

"Mr Bae and Mrs Bae? Or do you want to call them omma and appa?" She teased. 

"I thought so too." I decided to play with her. 

"You can only call them that when you put a ring on me." She replied playfully as she showed me her ring finger. 

"Well... you have to wait for another 10 years or so then." I shrugged, adjusting my bag strap on my shoulder. 

"Then I will be 35 by then." She pouted. "That's too old." 

"But you will look just like 25." I grinned. 

"You will be 27." 

"That's very ol- I mean mature." I almost wanted to say old but I thought it would make her self conscious again. 

"You mean old." She pursed her lips and I sighed. "By the way, I don't know if my father will be at home today because he went for an overseas business trip." 

"How about your sister?" I asked, joking as I was implying that we should have the room to ourselves. 

"Well... if you want... I can ask my sister to sleep with my mother." She said shyly as she got the hint, swaying my arm back and forth. 

"Then I hope your sister wouldn't mind." I gave her a cheeky smile and she hit my shoulder. I pressed for the lift and my heart started beating hard against my chest. "."

"What?"

"I am nervous." 

"Told you so. But don't be. My mother is a very kind lady, just like your mother but not as funny." Irene said, brushing my hair with her fingers to make me look more tidy. The lift stopped at her storey and my heart stopped as well. 

"Do I look okay?" I my dry lips nervously. 

"You are just right." She leaned up and gave me a quick peck before we stepped out of the lift together. 

She searched for her keys and I clutched on her shirt tightly. She beamed me a soft smile before opening the door. "Omma, I am home." 

A woman was sitting on the sofa watching tv as we walked in. Her house was smaller than mine but it was cosy. "Oh hello there. You must be hyun's friend right?" She stood up and walked to us. 

I bowed nervously and introduced myself. "Hello Mrs Bae, I am Kang Seulgi. Joohyun's f-friend." 

She patted my shoulder and I stood back straight. "Seulgi. Your name is special." She smiled at me and I felt more at ease. "Have you guys had your dinner?"

"Yes Omma, we had dinner outside already." Irene replied. "Is appa coming home today?"

"No. His flight's delayed to the day after tomorrow." Irene's mother said as she sat back on the sofa. "Your sister is in your room, go and introduce her to Seulgi." She smiled at me. 

"Erm... omma, can Suji sleep with you tonight?" Irene requested nervously but still managed to look calm. 

"Sure. Make your friend feel at home." Her mother agreed readily. 

"Thanks omma." Irene said and looked at me. "Let's go to my room." I nodded and followed after her, not before I bowed to the elder one in the room. 

"Suzy, my friend is here." Irene said as she opened the door. A young girl looked up from her homework and she smiled at me. She had the same pretty face as her sister. "This is Seulgi-unnie."

"Hello Seulgi-unnie. Nice to meet you." She stood up and bowed at me politely. 

"Hello Suzy, nice to meet you too." I smiled at her. 

"Suzy, can you sleep with omma tonight? My friend is staying over today." Irene explained to Suzy and she nodded. "Thanks!" She gave her sister a few pats on the head and Suzy began to pack her homework before she left the room to us. 

It was around 9pm already and I wanted to spend the next day with her so I decided to start on my homework first. "Babe, I will finish my homework first okay? So that I can have more time with you tomorrow." 

"Okay. You can use the desk there. I will go and take a bath first. See you." She chirped and planted a kiss on my cheek. I grinned and went to the table as she went to her closet to pick out pajamas. I smiled at her again before she left the room and then I took out my homework, sighing as I started to attempt the questions. 

"Damn you school." I cursed as I looked at the thick set of papers. 

 

 

I didn't know how long had it been because when Irene came back from her showering, smelling all fresh and sweet, it was already 10pm but I still had a long way to go. 

"Do you have a lot to do?" She asked me, wrapping her arms around my neck as she gave me butterfly kisses on my cheek and temple. I only nodded as I was in the midst of solving the sum. She watched me quietly, with her arms still wrapped around me. Sum after sum, and by the time I was done with the next 5 questions, she broke the hug and went to the bed. "Don't mind me. Finish your homework first while I read some of the files." She said when she saw me looking at her. 

I nodded and proceeded to complete the homework for other subjects. "Baby? Can you get me a glass of water please?" I requested when I felt my throat getting drier at the cold air. 

She put her laptop away and jumped out of the bed. "Sure. Do you want some snacks too?" I shook my head and she smiled. "Be right back." 

The chemistry homework was a breeze and I finished it before she came back as it was a simple assignment. Then I took out my biology assignment and placed it on the desk as I stood up to stretch. 

"Here you go." She said and took a look at my homework. "I thought you were doing chemistry?" 

"I should be doing you." I joked and then realised I had just made a dirty joke. She blushed madly and I was blushing hard too because I didn't expect myself to say such a thing. "I mean- I was- I-"

"I... finish your homework first." She said and went back to the bed. I sat back down and slapped my forehead as I couldn't believe myself. Wait, did she just ask me to finish my homework first. I turned around and saw that she was not using her laptop anymore, instead, she was lying down with her back facing me. I must have made her feel nervous. 

I looked at the biology homework in front of me and saw that it was such a thick set again. If I really did it, I would not be able to have some time with Irene as she would have already fallen asleep by then. "Whatever." I murmured to myself and stood up, turning and walking to the bed. I saw how her body tense up when she felt a weight beside her. "I will do it tomorrow. It is late already." She turned around and gulped when she saw me staring at her. I brushed her arm with my fingers, grazing against the skin and stopped when I reached her hand. I held it to my lips and kissed it gently. 

"I... want you." I whispered and she looked away from me with her face flushed. I guess she blushed so easily because of her pale skin. I turned to look at the door to make sure it was locked before I leaned down to kiss her lips. She responded by pulling me closer as she tugged on my shirt. 

I climbed over to hover on top of her and I proceeded to kiss her neck. We moved faster this time. I threw her shirt on the floor and pulled down her pants. She was not wearing a bra as it was night time already. I my lip unknowingly and she stared at my lips. Our lips locked once again and my hands went all over her body which made her pant heavily. 

I removed my shirt along with my bra, tossing them to the floor and I saw her gulp at the sight on top of her. We continued with kissing and tongues were fighting for dominance when I felt her hand creeping up from my waist to my ribs but it stopped at the side. She hesitated, so I took her hand and guided it to my chest before pressing it firmly. She gasped at the contact and I gave a soft moan. My body became even more sensitive when she wrapped her legs around my waist, wanting more of my skin on hers. 

The room started to get hotter or maybe it was just the two of us and I went down to tug at the last piece of clothing on her. She raised her hips higher to allow me to remove it and her cheeks grew bright pink when I spread her legs. To be fair, I took off the rest of the garments on me and she bit her lip as she looked at my body daringly this time. 

To be honest, I didn't know what to do other than learning about penetration from my biology knowledge. It was practically burning at my lower region and I felt the urge to touch it. She noticed the way I only stared but did nothing and so she guided me. She held my hand and pressed it on her core, letting out a short moan at the contact and I gulped even harder when I watched the way she moved my hand against her core. 

After learning what I should be doing, I began to rub it at my own pace and she pulled her hand back, head face buried into the pillow as she grabbed on the pillow casing. I held her other free hand with mine and interlocked the fingers. The sight in front of me was just too beautiful, I couldn't help but lean down to plant kisses on her inner thigh and she held my hand even tighter as I reached nearer to her core. I stopped rubbing her and gave her a few kisses on it instead which drove her crazy as she arched her back and moaned out for me. 

"M-more." She panted and grabbed a fistful of my hair. It hurt a bit but I didn't mind. She pushed me closer to her core and it drove me crazy as I could finally taste her. 

Then we spent the next one hour or so making love and our body were sore and tired. I felt so tired that after the session, I threw myself on the bed beside her, pulling her body close in my embrace and planted a few soft kisses on her neck and shoulder. She let her body entwined with mine as they fit perfectly. 

"I love you so much." I whispered into her ear and gave it a quick peck. 

She held onto my hand and brought it to her chest. "I love you too." I could see her smiling even though it was dark and I could not see her face. 

"I should be doing my homework instead." I joked, tired and sleepy. 

"Are you regretting it now?" She pinched the skin on my hand. 

"Not at all. I am glad I did you instead. I have learned so much." I laughed softly and she slapped on my hand this time. "Good night baby."

"Good night, sweetie."

"Since when do you call me sweetie?" 

"Do you not like it?"

"I do. But, well... I am sweet to everyone so is everyone going to call me sweetie too?" I joked. 

". After I gave myself to you, you just have to talk about other girls." She said sourly. 

"Did I even mention girls?" I kissed her neck. 

She only hummed to me and I knew we were both tired already so I stopped teasing her and hugged her closer, sharing more of the blanket with her as I didn't want her to catch a cold. Soon after, I heard her steady and soft breathing. I smiled and moved up to kiss her cheek gently as I didn't want to wake her up. "I love you so much." I whispered even though she couldn't hear. 

But to my surprise, she responded though I thought it could be her sleep-talking. "I love you too, Seulgi-ah."