Pain

Hello, my soulmate

"What do you mean by you are leaving?" She turned around and stared at me with those wide eyes. Her eyes were red, she must have been crying. My heart felt as if someone just stabbed me with the sharpest knife. 

I cupped her cheeks slowly, clenching my jaws as I noticed that her tears were threatening to fall again. Just how many times did I have to make her cry? 

"The scholarship." I sighed. 

"I thought you said next year?" She asked me quietly but I could hear the desperation in her voice. She clutched onto my hand that was holding her cheek. "Why?" 

"They just want to send us there earlier to get used to the life style first. I'm leaving next week." My stomach felt sick when her tear fell onto my hand. "Don't cry, Joohyun-ah. Don't cry. I don't know what to do if you keep crying." 

She stared at me as her tears kept falling down. Her shoulders trembling as she tried to fight back her tears. I brushed her cheeks gently, afraid that I might hurt her even further. "Wh-What about me?" 

"I was planning to tell you about this soon. But I don't know how to start. You were so angry when we talked that day. I thought-" 

"I am not angry." She whispered, cupping my cheeks as well. She looked at me with so much pain in her eyes that I felt hot tears forming at the back of my eyes as well. "I will never be angry at you." She said softly, brushing my cheeks and I could feel her hands shaking. 

"I am so, so, so sorry." I whispered, leaning my forehead against hers. She closed her eyes to let the last drop of tear fall before she clashed her lips with mine. She was aggressive. 

I did not stop her when she removed my uniform in a blink of an eye, she basically undressed me within a second and pushed me to her bed. I huffed when she came on top of me. She kissed me neck and bit on the skin on my collarbone, it to soothe the pain as I hissed quietly. 

"I love you, Seulgi." She said, kissing my lips and undressing herself in the process. I was too overwhelmed. She tossed her clothes aside and sat on my stomach, guiding my hands to her body and she moaned out when my hands found their way to her s. 

I groaned when she dragged my hand along her stomach down to her core. She placed it near her core and made sure that my middle finger was stiff before she sat on it slowly. I watched as she ground herself against me, my finger would disappear and reappear again as she did so. 

Getting back my senses, I pushed her to lie on her back and she gasped when I put two fingers in this time, moving faster. She was so beautiful when she reached her . I looked at her as she regained her breath slowly and came down from her high, my heart throbbed when tears started trickling down again.

"Does it really have to be this way?" She asked me, my fingers were still inside of her. I wanted to pull them out to talk but she stopped me. 

"We can talk after this, Hyun." I said, waiting for her to give me the permission to pull out. She clamped her thighs together to prevent my hand from moving and she sat up to wrap her arms around my neck before she pulled me down to lie on top of her. 

"I want to feel you. I want your everything. I just want you, Seulgi-ah. Why is everything so tough?" She asked, brushing my hair as I listened to her heartbeat. "How long will you be gone for?" 

"F-Four years." I felt a lump in my throat. 

"Am I supposed to wait for you for four years?" She asked, still playing with my hair and my fingers were still inside of her. 

I did not know what to say. I would be selfish if I asked her to wait for me. But I was not that selfless. I wanted her as much as she wanted me. "If I ask you to, will you?" 

"Yes." She said immediately. 

"But four years... anything can happen." I said. 

"I will wait. As long as you will be back in my arms again." She said, relaxing her thighs and I took it as a sign to pull my fingers out. She moaned softly and I was aroused again as I did not get to finish off just now. It seemed like she had anticipated it because she returned my kiss passionately like I did. 

She sighed when I humped on her. "Are you sure about this?" I asked her as our skin brushed against each other. 

"I told you I will wait. I will wait for you to come back. Or I can just move there, we can get married there, right?" She said and I kissed her lips gently. 

"Do you... want to live there with me?" 

"Do you want me to?" She asked me. I knew she would gladly fly to London with me if I asked her to, but there was just too many things to consider. "You're hesitating." She sighed. 

"I am thinking." I said. "Will your father even allow this? Do we even have the money to live together? Are you sure you can get used to living there?" 

"I am an adult now, Seulgi. I go where I want. And about the money, I can earn it. I have some savings too. Anywhere with you is fine. I just want to be with you." She looked into my eyes and said seriously. 

I chuckled. It was too easy to say. 

"Do you know English?" I asked her, not trying to mock her. 

My question made her stun for a moment. She shook her head slowly and I smiled. "But I can learn." 

"It is not that easy." I whispered, grazing my thumb on her cheek gently. "No one will hire you there if you can't speak English." 

"I can work as warehouse workers, you know. I don't have to speak." She suggested quickly. 

"Do you think I will let you do that? It is too tiring and you're not physically tough enough." I said. 

"Then tell me what to do!" She hit my chest. I bit my lip and watched as she closed her eyes to in a deep breath to calm herself. "Nothing can work out, Seulgi. Why are we like this?" 

"I am really sorry. I want you as much as you want me." Her eyes flickered and looked at me softly. "But I cannot be that selfish to ask you to wait for me for four years when I am not even certain about our future." 

She shook her head. "I don't want to hear that." 

"But Joo-" 

"I said I don't want to hear that!" She jabbed my chest again. "You didn't even try." 

"It is five thousand miles apart, Joohyun." I said patiently. "When I am studying, you will be sleeping. When you're working, I will be studying. How?" My voice broke. 

"Can we... can we just try?" She begged me, cupping my cheeks again. "I don't want to be with anybody else, Seulgi." 

"I don't want to be with anybody else too." I kissed her nose. 

"Can we try?" She asked quietly, looking into my eyes. "Seulgi?" She called me when I did not respond. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yes." I said despite the fact that I was unsure. "Let's try."