Girls

Hello, my soulmate

"So... what do you want to talk about?" I asked even though I knew very well what she was going to say. I sat up from the bed and looked at her, her hair sprawled over my pillow and I smiled at the sight. 

Irene did the same and was now facing me, she took my hands in hers and placed them on her laps, playing with my fingers, a habit of hers too. "Just now in the restaurant." She started, referring to that incident with Tzuyu. Her eyes met mine and I saw a wave of insecurity again. 

"Joohyun-ah..." I sighed, cupping her face in my hands and rubbed her cheeks gently. "Tzuyu is still... she is just being childish. I swear I always avoid her in school but we will have small talks some times. Really brief talking. I don't even want to talk to her." 

"She looks like she likes you a lot." Her lips pressed tightly together and I knew she was not pleased with that. 

"Yeah..." I pulled my hands back and lay on the bed again, placing an arm over my eyes to cover the bright light. "She is from Taiwan, so maybe the girls there are more open minded. She is just a kid after all."

"You see her as a kid?" Irene asked, frowning when I took a peek at her. 

"She is 15. I am 17, turning 18. I don't want someone so childish to be with me, you know." I smiled, implying that Irene was just perfect for me. 

"Okay... what if she bullies you in school?" She sounded worried and I moved my arm away from my face. 

"She won't dare to." 

"How would you know?" 

I closed my eyes as I tried to think of a reason. "Yah look at me when I am talking to you." She nagged and poked my thigh. I chuckled and sat back up again. 

"Taeyong won't let it happen." 

"What if he didn't go school one day?" She prompted. 

"Hmm... I still have Kai." 

"Who is Kai?" She frowned again, eyebrows were almost meeting. 

"Taeyong's admirer." I laughed. "He is one of my close friends too." 

"Do you only have guy friends in school?" 

"Nope."

"Who else?" Her face looked sour again at the thought of other girls. 

"There is... Wendy... Yeri... Joy... Yoona... Yuri... Taeyeon..." 

"Just how many girlfriends do you have?" She puffed her cheeks. 

"What? What the... they are girl-friends. Not girlfriends." I laughed, kissing her forehead as she looked too adorable being jealous. 

"Are they pretty?" She asked hesitantly. I nodded and she sighed even harder. "I am so scared that other girls will snatch you away from me." She basically just threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I shook my head and smiled at her silly jealousy. 

"I can assure you that I will stay even if people pull me away." I broke her embrace only to hug her back. My arms encircled her waist and her ear pressed against my chest. My back was then leaning against the bed post and she was sitting in between my legs. "I love you so much, baby. I feel so strongly for you that I am scared one day you will leave me instead of the other way round."

She drew random patterns on my shoulder and then pulled my head down so that she could kiss me lips. "Don't be silly. I will never leave you." 

"There. I feel the same. So can you trust me now?" I said gently and stared into her eyes. I still saw the same doubt but this time, it was different. She was not doubting us but rather doubting the other girls. "Just don't worry about the other girls. I see nothing in them. Seriously though. Why them when I have you? You are cute, beautiful, mature, smart, caring-"

"Okay okay. I am flattered." She covered my mouth and giggled. "But am I really that good?"

"You are soooooooo good. Everything about you is just so good. From your head to your toes. From inside to outside. From left to right." I showered her with a lot of kisses after saying and she kept giggling, but obviously enjoying the special treatment. 

"You missed here." She said, pointing at her lips. 

"Oh how could I forget." I hit my own forehead and then leaned down to kiss her lips. She reciprocated by wrapping her arms around my neck. I did the same to hug around her to support her from falling down to her back. 

It didn't take us long to start fighting for dominance again and she got up without breaking the kiss to push me down to my back so that she was on top of me then. I sighed in bliss when I felt her hand moving down to my waist, rubbing gently as her other hand supported her weight. There was a gap between our bodies so I pulled her down, arms wrapped around her petite waist and she yelped at the sudden fall. "Don't stop." I said and quickly leaned up to kiss her lips again. We were soon indulged in kissing for god knew how long until I decided to switch our position so that I was on top of her. 

I felt heat radiating from her body and I opened my eyes to see that she was enjoying the kiss as much as I was enjoying it. My body was reacting again and I moved down to kiss her neck. It took her by surprise when I on her skin gently and she let out a soft moan. It only pushed me to want more of her so I started kissing her neck and chest sloppily. Her knee bent and I took it as an opportunity to push her leg aside so that I got in between her legs. Her hands clutched onto my shirt at my back and I only got more giddy because of her sweet scent. 

My mind was clouded and I felt like she was too because she tugged at my shirt as we went back to kissing again. I got the hint and I moved up to remove my top, tossing it aside and her face was red from kissing and from the sight of my half covered torso. I leaned down to kiss her again and her hand traveled to my abdomen, fingers grazing against the skin lightly and it drove me crazy. I avoided contact at our bottom because I was shy about it. Her breathing got louder and I decided to pull apart for awhile just so that I could remove her top too. She helped me with it, cheeks still burning red and I saw her stealing glances at my body. I wanted more. Before she lay back down, I moved my hands behind her back to unbuckle her bra, pulling it off her delicate skin quickly and she shivered as the cold air hit her. She bit her lips and looked down, conscious about her torso and she used her arms to cover when she saw the way I stare. I couldn't help it. Her body was my wonderland. 

"Don't." I whispered and shifted her hands away. "Look at me." I lifted her chin up with my finger and I gave her a soft peck on the quite swollen lips. "You're so beautiful." I said as sincerely as I could while looking into her eyes. 

She gave me a shy smile again and I pushed her to lie on her back. I continued with kissing her for awhile before moving down to her chest, her body arched when I kissed on the sensitive skin between her s. I felt like crying as she was just too beautiful. I gave them a few squeezes as I planted kisses down her stomach. Her body was toned as well and I couldn't stop myself from wanting more of her. I tugged at her shorts and her eyes shot opened. "C-Can I?" I asked, pointing at her shorts and she nodded meekly, biting down her lower lip as she bucked her hips up so that I could remove the garment. 

I tossed the shorts aside again and traced the skin from her lowers abs down to her inner thigh. She shivered and panted not so heavily as before when I rested my hands on her inner thighs, parting her legs and she was practically burning then. She was so embarrassed that she decided to stop looking at me looking at her private parts and I felt shy too suddenly as I realised what I was doing. 

To clear the embarrassment, I moved up to kiss her again to help both of us to relax. My hand massaged her as we kissed, she moaned softly when I accidentally let our bottom meet. It drove me wild. I started kissing her hungrily and she pushed my chest away when I bit on her neck a little too hard. It was red, but not as red as the shade on her cheeks when my hand began to move down to cup her bottom. 

But before I could proceed, something just had to ruin my moment again. "I can hear you noona!!!" Seungri shouted from his room, our windows were opened and I guessed he shouted from his window to mine. "I swear I am going to tell momma about it." I flustered when I heard his room door open and I quickly jumped out of the bed, grabbing Irene's shirt and shorts and bra to pass them to her. 

"Wear it quick." I said as I rushed to put my top back on. Just then, a few knocks against my door and I almost jumped out of my own skin. Irene zipped up her shorts and she nodded at me, telling me it was okay to open the door. 

"Y-yes momma?" I laughed nervously when I opened the door. 

"Seungri said he kept hearing weird noise from your room. What are you doing?" She narrowed her eyes as she tried to look into my room. I glanced behind me and made sure everything was fine before I moved away and opened the door wider. 

"Nothing? We're just talking." I lied. My mother smiled at Irene when they made eye contact and Irene's face was still quite red. "By the way, Joohyun is staying over tonight. Is that alright?"

My mother looked at me cheekily again before nodded. "Again, no funny business." She warned me before she left, scolding Seungri as he made a fuss about nothing. 

"That was so close." I heaved a sigh in relief and closed the door behind me. Irene giggled and moved away so that I could have space to sit on. "Well..." I scratched my ear and smiled at her awkwardly. 

"Why does it feel like we are cheating?" She laughed and poked my cheek. 

"Then I will have the hottest affair." I joked, recalling the moment just now and it made her blush again as basically I had seen her . Mostly. "Do you... erm... want to continue?"

She bit her lip again and looked at me with a face I couldn't explain. Her eyes screamed yes but her mind told her to act rationally. "I guess we should just... behave ourselves." She nodded slowly at her own words and I sighed in disappointment. "Control your hormones too." She teased, pushing me on my shoulder. 

"But you are so irresistible." I whined a little and grabbed my hair in frustration. She giggled loudly and pushed me down on my back. "Are we doing it again?" I asked excitedly. 

She stuck out her tongue and said, "in your dream." Then she lay herself down beside me and took my arm to put it around her. "Sleep now my baby, we still have a date tomorrow." She winked at me and kissed on my lips. 

"Such a teaser." I pouted and pulled her closer to snuggle with her. "I love you." I smiled, rubbing my nose against hers and she whispered back the same. 

"I love you too." 

 

 

________

I won't be updating as often already so...