One Month Later

Hello, my soulmate

Omg people... i meant for this fic to be a one shot but I guess it is my fault for not telling you guys about it in the description earlier... so... here you go. I can't promise you that I will update very often. Maybe once or twice per month because I have a very busy life. So yeah here you go :)

________________

"Sorry baby, I have extra lesson today again..." I sighed into the phone and received silence. "Joohyun-ah?" There, I heard a soft sigh and I continued, "I am sorry okay? I know it has been a week since we last met but like what I have said, my exam is coming up..."

"It is alright. I understand..." she said. I could picture her biting her lip and then pout because that's what she always did whenever she couldn't get what she wanted. 

"I am so lucky to have you as my girl. Alright tell you what. If I managed to finish my revision early today, before 11pm, I will go to your block and find you okay?" I suggested, smiling at the thought of finally meeting my girl after a week long of hell. 

"Really?!" She exclaimed, I could hear papers shuffling on the desk. She probably just sat up and shifted the papers away from her in excitement. "Then you better finish your revision fast, okay?" She giggled softly at the end. I wonder if she was really a 25 years old woman. 

I nodded even though she couldn't see. "Alright. I gotta go. My lesson is starting in 2 minutes time. I love you~" I cooed and gave her a kiss over the phone, receiving a weird stare from Taeyong, my bestfriend. 

"I love you too, Seulgi-ah." She said so gently and my heart almost exploded. Then we ended our phone call and I saw Taeyong rolling his eyes at me. 

"What?" I flicked his forehead. 

"So disgusting." 

"You're just jealous. Where is your boyfriend?" I teased, knowing that he didn't have any. 

"You ." He gave me one of his sassy wave before we went into the classroom together. "I don't get it. Irene is practically just a stranger and you just get together with her so easily. What about Naeun? Tzuyu? Sana? And Krystal!" He listed out all of the girls who had kind of shown interest in me but I was not interested in. Really zero feeling. Yes they were cute or hot and on point, but they were nothing compared to my Irene. 

"Maybe they are too young for me." I joked as Mr Lee walked into the classroom. 

"You are disgusting." Taeyong whispered before Mr Lee started his lesson. Don't get him wrong, he liked Irene even though they hadn't met. "But it is fine as long as you're happy." He threw me a disgusted look while saying that. I punched him in the arm and flipped open my book, determined to finish my revision as fast as possible today, just so that I could meet my girl. 

 

 

To: Irene :)

Come down, baby ;)

From: Irene :)

Omg are you serious?!?!?! COMING!!!!!

 

I giggled at her reply as I waited for her to come down. She didn't appear until a good 10 minutes later, probably trying to figure out what to wear and getting frustrated because she couldn't find anything to her liking. "Seulgi-ah!!!" She squealed and jumped onto me as soon as the lift door opened. "I missed you so much." She muttered into my shirt and tightened the hug. I supported her weight at the bottom and felt a little shy about it but it seemed like she didn't mind. 

"I missed you too." I whispered, breathing in her scent. "Have you eaten?" I asked even though I knew it was 11pm already. She merely nodded and continued to hug me tightly, legs wrapped around my waist. 

"Do you have to go school tomorrow?" She asked, pushing herself away just so that she could see my face. I nodded, giving her a sad face. She hit me on the shoulder and said jokingly, "quit school now. I can work and support you." 

I laughed and put her down as my arms got sore after carrying her for 5 minutes. "Then it is as good as raising a kid." I teased, holding her hand by intertwining our fingers together before started walking towards a bench. She played with my fingers and said nothing, holding my arm close to her body. "You look cute in that shirt by the way." I commented, knowing that she made an effort to dress for me even though we were only meeting for awhile.

"Do you like it?" She smiled shyly. I nodded again, leaning down to give her a peck on the cheek. "Tell me what have I missed." She said as we sat down, her head lay on my shoulder and my hand was on her laps as she played with my fingers. 

"You didn't miss much. We still talk on the phone, don't we?" I laughed. She remained quiet and I continued, "but revision . It is like as if you thought you knew how to do but when you really do it, bam. Nothing intelligent comes out." I gave a deepest and longest sigh. 

She sat up and kissed on my forehead. "It must be tiring huh?" Eyes looking right into mine. I could feel my heart racing as I drowned in her ethereal beauty. 

"Yeah... but it is gonna be worth it when my result shows."

"Are you confident?" 

"Hmm... I can't say I am 100% prepared for it. But, I am always one of the top students in my stream..." I said shyly, didn't want to make it sound like I was boasting. 

"Aigoo my girlfriend is so smart!" She pinched my cheeks and then cupped my face before planting a kiss on my lips. "Don't worry too much. It is just an exam. So what if you screwed it up, it doesn't mean that your life is gonna end there." She patted my head. 

"Right." I gave a small smile. "It is really conpetitive there. Scary. People like you because you are smart and people hate you because you are smart too." 

"Who likes you?" She asked, totally not addressing my statement. I saw her lips pouting slightly and eyes looking at the ground instead of my eyes this time. 

"I was saying, people like me because I am willing to teach them how to do some of the questions." I explained, trying to suppress my laughter. 

"I know. But who likes you?" She prompted again, throwing me a quick glance before looking down at our fingers. "I mean like, there are surely girls or boys in the school who like you right? You're cute and funny and caring and just... perfect." The last word was so soft that it was almost inaudible. "Why me?" She sighed and lay on my shoulder again, snuggling very closely. 

I rubbed my thumb in circle against the skin on her thigh. "I won't say that there's a lot of people who like me that way. But, yes. There are a few girls." She clutched onto my shirt and I added, "but don't worry. If I really liked them, we wouldn't be here too." 

"What do you mean?" 

"They... have been showing interest since last year but well..."

"Are they cute?"

"You are cuter."

"Are they pretty?"

"You are prettier."

"Yah." She hit my arm, hiding her face in my shirt to hide the smile on her face. "Can you show me?" 

I sighed and took out my phone, went onto Instagram and clicked on a few accounts for her to see. 

"This Naeun girl is so cute... this Tzuyu is cute too..." Her eyes widened when she saw a picture of Sana in bikini, and I liked the picture. Crap. "Seulgi-ah..." 

"Y-yes?" 

"Did you just like it." She pointed at the picture. 

"I-I- I mean it is just a double tap. Nothing else." I assured her, nodding firmly to reiterate my point. 

"Is she hot?" She asked me. 

"You are hotter." I said without thinking much. I noticed the heavy blush on her face and I slapped my forehead. "I mean I am not ualising you but-"

"Okay." She stopped me, seeing how I was fumbling already. 

"Krystal is everything that a girl wants..." she awed, didn't sound quite jealous this time. "Is she younger than you?"

"We are of the same age." I said, looking at the picture too. Sure, Krystal has everything that a girl looks for. But she just lacks something that Irene has which I can't point a finger to. "Alright nothing much about them." I said, keeping my phone away and she pouted again. 

"Should I be worried?" She hugged me around the waist, head resting on my chest. 

"For?"

"These girls will snatch you away." She sat up and made a sad face which was so cute that I just leaned in to kiss her lips again. 

"I am a very faithful person." I said, giving her a peck on the nose. Her nose was super cute. She just nodded and went back to snuggling with me. "Do you have work tomorrow?" I felt her nodding and then I patted her head. "It is time to go. Get some rest or else you will look like a zombie tomorrow." I kissed her temple and ruffled her hair. 

"So fast?" Her voice sure sounded sad as hell. "A little longer?" She tightened the hug and I just complied. 

"Alright then." 

 

 

To: Irene :)

Is it your lunch time now? 

From: Irene :) 

Yeah why??? You are having lunch too?

To: Irene :)

Yeah. You wanna meet for lunch? I will introduce Taeyong to you. 

From: Irene :)

Sure!!! Meet you at the restaurant? 

To: Irene :) 

Okay see you. Be careful :)

"hey gay boy, you wanna meet Irene?" I punched his arm as he was packing his bag. 

"Irene?" He frowned. "Oh your girlfriend. I keep forgetting that you are not single now." He purposely said that when he saw Sana approaching me. 

"Seulgi? You are attached?" Sana frowned, the smile on her face faltered. I gave an awkward nod and smile. "With who?" She asked, voice sounding bitter. 

"Oh... my my, jealousy can kill." Taeyong brought out his sass again. Sana gave a glare at him and he raised up his hands in defence. "Our Seulgi is so attractive that she can have anyone outside out this school too." 

"She is not in our school?" Sana asked me, face looking hurt. 

I shook my head. "Sorry Sana, but erm... I have to go." I said, looking apologetic. She nodded and gave way to me. I was so thankful that she was not some crazy girl who would just tear me apart when she found out that I was attached already. 

"But can I talk to you soon?" She asked before I left. I looked at her, not knowing what to say but I just nodded and gave her a weak smile before leaving with Taeyong. 

"Sana is hot to be honest." Taeyong commented as we walked out of school. 

"You are gay, remember?" 

"Yeah but I am not blind." He rolled his eyes. "Where are we going by the way."

"My first date place." I winked at him and pointed at the restaurant not far away. 

"Fast and furious." He smirked, referring to my relationship with Irene. 

"You better behave yourself later and not say the wrong things." I warned him, knowing how sassy he could get. 

"Like?"

"Talking about the girls who like me." 

"Oh... is Irene a jealous type?" He teased, lips forming a smirk that made me want to tear his face apart again. 

"I guess she is more of insecure." I said as a matter of fact. 

"Okay then." He agreed so quickly that raised my suspicion. "What?" He cocked an eyebrow when he saw how I look at him. "I mean it okay? I don't want to ruin your relationship too. I am still sane."

"You better be." I warned the last time before entering the restaurant. My smile grew wider when I saw Irene waving at me cutely to tell me that she was there, but the smile on my face was soon wiped off when I saw Tzuyu and her gang behind Irene's table. The notorious gang.