Chapter 008

I don't need you

Your POV

My eyes were closed and i could hear music blast trough the car speakers. Ugh why did those boys always have to be so noisy. Next to me i could feel something wild going on as V who was sitting next to me kept pushing against me. I could hear yelling and laughing coming from them. I was just to tired and all i wanted to do was sleep. Yesterday had made me really tired. My head was hurting and my whole body was feeling hot, no not from blushing or something. I think i was starting to become sick. Lucky for me only half of the group was in this car. It would surely explode if all of them would be in here. I could feel the van stop so opened my eyes and looked out of the window. Are we here already? But looking outside gave me the answer. We were in the middle of nowhere.

"Why did we stop?" J-hope said and the music was shut off. "I think we ran out of gass....." The driver said with everyone yelling "WHAT!?" "You're kidding right?" 

I heard everyone complain while the driver tried to call someone. "Someone will be here in a few hours." he said smiling shyly. "A few hours....?" Suga growled while V and Jin stepped out of the car trying to stretch their legs. I didn't feel really happy right now. I just wanted to go home and have some rest and a meal. Thinking about food made my stomach make a weird sound and J-hope laughing and Suga giving you a weird look. "i'm hungry..." i softly said pouting. "Hmm since we have to wait for a while we could try to find some food" J-hope said feeling kind of hungry himself. "I guess...." i answered following him out of the car. "We are going to search the area for a store." J-hope told the driver who nodded telling him to be back soon. 

"Who's coming?!" he yelled as he started to walk the sandy road. V quickly ran next to J-hope with me and Suga slowly following behind them. "I'll stay here" Jin called out to us not wanting to leave our driver all alone. 

Actually i didn't know why i went with them because my head started to hurt more and more. "Where are we?... there's nothing here" V said looking around as we walked. We had been walking around for 15 minuts already and still nothing. I could feel Suga's eyes watch me from the side "Maybe we should go back..." he said trying to get the boys attention. "Nah, we are there! almost! i can feel it" J-hope tied to stay positive. The sky started to turn grey and small raindrops started to fall from the sky. "Ugh..." i mumbled and stopped myself shooting glares at J-hope and V's back. "I'm going back..." i said turning around but no one seemed to hear me expect for Suga who had also stopped and watched me go. "Guys.. We should go back, it's raining" he tried telling them but they shot him a dissapointed look and kept on going. Suga was having a mental argument with himself on deciding to follow the guys or follow me but in the end decided to follow the guys. It was not hard to follow the road back to the car right?

I coudn't concentrate, my body felt weak and my head was kiling me. Maybe the cold water from yesterday had made me sick. The rain started to become more heavy bluring everything around me. I looked around if there was a shelter somewhere near and found one somewhere further away from the actual road i had to follow. Quickly i ran to the shelter and crouched down holding my knees watching the rain fall down. A flash of light lit up the sky and a bang soon followed. 

Suga's POV

The rain had started to become more heavy and J-hope and V finally decided it was enough so we wen back to the car. Getting to the car i was the first to notice Jina wasn't here. "Where is Jina?" i asked seeing Jin and the driver watching me clueless. "Didn't she go with you guys?" Jin said in a worried tone. "She wen't back before us, she should have been here before us" V answered and a flash of light filled the sky with the thunders sound not far behind. "Uh.. She didn't come back..." Jin said. ".." i cursed and ran our of the car following the not muddy road we had walked. I should have gone with her when she left. How can she get lost, it was a straight line she had to follow. Maybe it was because she wasn't feeling well, i could see it on her face ever since we had stepped into the car. Her resonds were soft and lacking emotion and her eyes had been looking glassy. I began to worry and kept running the road looking around lost hoping i would find her. "Jina!" i yelled but no respond. 

Another flash of light lit the sky making me jump a little. My clothes were soaked by now. Trying to catch my breath I'm not sure why but i was so worried i started to lose it slowly. Where are you.... 

My eyes caught sight of a shelther and i could see someone curled up on the ground. A gasp left my lips feeling the worry fade. I ran towards the shelter still heavily breathing. "Here you are..."

Your POV

I say someone familiar run up to me so i looked up to get a better view seeing a drenched Suga. "Here you are..." he softly said breathing healvily. He leaned with his hands on his legs bowing slightly as he tried to catch his breath. His wet hair was sticking to his face and raindrops slipped down over his white skin. Gosh he looked beautiful. "Why are you here?" i asked only getting a glare back from him. "Why are you here? really...? I thought you went back but when we got there you weren't there. I was.... worried" He sounded mad and paused before saying the last part as if he didn't want to admin he was worried. "I'm sorry but the rain was really heavy so i thought it would be better to wait here..." i mumbled standing up but as i tried one of my hands reached to my head and the other holding myself up against the wall of the shelter. 

Suga was looking at me and place his hand on my forehead. "You are burning" he said pulling me to walk back to the car but i was stumbling feeling my legs had become more weak. He stopped looking at me and turned his back to me lowering himself a little. "huh what?" i asked not really understanding what he wanted. "Get on.." he said in an annoyed tone. My lips parted as i was a little shocked at his request. Each day he seemed to become nicer to me. Could it really be he saw me as more than just the girl he hated. It was so hard to believe. I hopped on his back and his hands pushed me up by my legs while making a little jump. At first my hands were just holding his shoulders but as soon as he started to walk i slid my arms around his neck making use of this momend he was nice to me. I burried my face in his neck feeling how warm he actually was even though he was drenched by the rain. 

We didn't speak any words on the way back but he brought me back to the car safetly helping me inside and sat next to me. I had my eyes closed wishing for my bed. "Is she alright?" V asked poking his head from the side of the seat before me. "I think she's sick" Suga said. His arm was around my shoulder watching me closly as i leaned against him. Normally sweetness like this would have gotten me shy and blushing but right now i didn't feel good enough for that. I had gotten a sweater from one of the boys to keep me warm and i soon fell asleep not noticing we would drive again soon.


I felt something poke me so i opened my eyes finding myself snuggled up against Suga "We are here, wake up" he said. I quickly sat up blushing a little. I could see the familair streets of Seoul and the company building i had been in many many times before. Finally home! i got out of the car and got my stuff seeing Hana was waithing for me. She waved at me and i happily strolled over to her forgetting all about the guys. "How are you! Was it fun?" she started throwing many questions at me but i still felt sick so i didn't know where to begin with answering them. Lucky for me Jimin had appeared out of knowhere giving the girl a supprise hug. 

She let out a small yell and laughed hugging the boy back. "Did you miss me too?" he said acting like there never had been any confusion between their relationship. "A lot!" Hana answered placing a kiss on his cheek hearing some of the boys go "aww" in the background. 

We said our goodbye and went home, finally! i really need that.