Chapter 001

I don't need you

Your POV

After that day i stayed home pretending i was sick. Some of the BTS guys tried to contact me but everytime they did i just ignored.I wasn't sure what to tell them or what to do. I didn't want to give up my dream but i also didn't want to get hurt like this over and over again. "Hey Jina, don't you think it's time to get over it? Just forget what he said. You know it's not true" I heard my friend tell me. I looked at her and sighed. This was Hana, my roommate but also my best friend. Just like me she was a trainee at big hit entertainment. We met each other as Trainees and started living together. 

"But he will say something again..." i softly answered looking at the ground but lookedup as i felt a hand on my shoulder. "Why do you care so much what he says when everyone else is telling you something completely opposite? You are really beautiful, nice and super talanted, don't tell me you think your not. A lot of girls would die to be you"

Maybe she was right. I knew i did have talent, i wasn't a trainee for nothing. But beautiful? I wasn't so sure about that but still people always told me this. "It's only one person. Just ignore him. The other BTS oppa's think you are amazing" She smiled at me. I thought about her words for a bit letting out another sigh. "hm... I guess i'll go back.." 

This was how it always was. I cried, wanted to quit, Hana told me reasons i shoudn't and i forgot about it ever happening. This girl was amazing. But it had never happend i had run away crying infront of the guys. Why did it matter so much to me what Suga said. I was clueless about it. Maybe because he was already an idol so he should know these things right? Deep down i knew it was because i was the only person he treated this way. He probably had a reason for it.


The next day i had changed my mind getting back to the company. I walked in like nothing had ever happened and joined the other Trainee's for dance practice. I wasn't in the same group as Hana which was sad because i didn't really have any friends in this group. They were nice to me but that was it. I have to admit i'm not very social so becoming friends with me might be a hard thing. When training was over i grabbed my stuff and walked trough the company making my way to the exit but sudenly saw the whole Bangtan group standing near the exit. . There was no way they woudn't notice me if i tried to get out. Looking around for a way to escape Jungkook had already spotted me yelling my name running up to me.

"Jina! are you okay!?" he asked locking eyes with me. I bit my lip while my eyes told him the whole story. I really wanted to dissapear right now, i wasn't ready for this. Jungkook running towards me didn't go unnoticed by the other members and they also walked towards me. Jungkook understood so he put an arm around me. I felt a bit better this way. "Girl i missed you" Jimin smiled and petted my head. All the members said their hello expect for one of course. Suga was looking away from me his face just showing an blank expresion. Rapmonster elbowed him softly what made him look up at me for a moment saying a simple "Hi....".

I was waithing for more to come from his mouth but he kept silence. It seemed like the members had something really bad to him for making him not speak out anything mean. I was releaved but this scared and hateful feelings didn't leave. 

"I really have to go now" i said shooting a look at Jungkook and his arm left my shoulder. "Alright see ya!" they said as i waved them goodbye and walked away. I didn't look back and walked as fast as i could. "You guys can go, i'll be back in a bit" i heard Jungkook say and footsteps started to follow me. "Hey wait up" he said catching me placing his arm back around my shoulders and walked with me. My eyes shot over to him a little shocked at his action. Jungkook had always been a little touchy but this was something new. "So... are you really alright?" he asked me looking at me but i just looked away trying to hide my blush. I wasn't blushing because i liked him. It was just i never had a boyfriend before so i never really got this kind of attention. Don't get me wrong, Jungkook was a really sweet guy with a really pretty face and even the same age as me but he just wasn't my type. 

"I'm fine now. You don't have to worry." is said giving him a smile. "Alright... if you say so"  He paused looking away from me. "Are you free this saturday?"

I had expect him to say something about suga but he said something completely different. Is he trying to asking me out? "Yes, why?" i said trying to act clueless. "My birthday is coming up and i'm holding a little party, do you want to come?" I coughed a little as he supprised me again. I had totatly forgotten about his birthday. "This saturday huh...?" i said trying to think if i had any plans. "Ye, you can bring Hana too if you want" What a nice Kookie. He didn't even know Hana that well but knew you would probably say no if he hadn't invited her too. "Okay sure." i let out a giggle as he happily jumped a little.

"Alright, 9 PM, BTS dorm" Jungkook said winking at me letting go of my shoulder. "I really have to go back now i'll talk to you soon!" he said and ran back to the company not even waithing for me to say bye. I smiled as i watched him get away from view and shook my head. I was happy he tought we were close enough to invite me but this party also worried me. Suga was going to be there too. I wasn't sure how i was going to deal with him.


"Hana~" i sang entering the appartment. "You sound happy, let me guess. Suga told you about his undying love for you" she said smirking at me. I shot her a glare "Right.... in what world are you living in? Clearly not mine.." i almost forgot to tell her about the party. "So what are you happy about then?" her eyes stared at me with curiosity. "Jungkook is holding a little party this saturday and he wanted us to come" is told her smiling, knowing she love to hear this. "WHAT? SERIOUSLY?" she yelled and let out a squeek. She was just having a fangirl moment. "Wait you said US right? meanign me too?" she asked making sure she wasn't screaming for nothing. I simply nodded my head and let out a giggle. She was cute like this. "Why did he invite me though? We never said more than hello to each other..."

"I have no idea but he said you could come too" i answered lying to her because i knew Jungkook was just trying to be friendly and nothing more. Hana looked up to BTS but had never really gotten the chance to talk to them properly.